Jeudy vs Shenault

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
jedaviso
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Jeudy vs Shenault

Postby jedaviso » Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:12 pm

Shenault seems to be on the rise as a result of a new staff and a new qb (very likely Lawrence one of the best qb prospects in awhile)

Meanwhile a lot of people seem to be disappointed in Jerry Jeudy... He's still young but with Sutton returning and questions at qb (insert token Elway GM joke here)....

Everyone ranks Jeudy higher.... But if you were the jeudy owner and wanted shenault... What would you want on top in a trade?

Also if you were a shenault owner interested in jeudy... How much more would you be willing to give up on top?

I feel like it's currently a late 2nd 2021 pick is the difference...

But what are your thoughts?

krtbuckeye
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Jeudy vs Shenault

Postby krtbuckeye » Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:57 pm

If f I’m a Jeudy owner, there’s no way I’m cutting bait yet for less than Shenault/mid-late 1st. Jeudy’s route running is still top notch and with a decent QB he could really get unlocked. It’s a crowded pass catching group, and Sutton will get his, but I think this could turn into an air raid offense with the right QB and Jeudy would be a stud. Shenault has a lot of value also as more of a gadget type guy who can also win deep, but I’m not viewing them in the same tier at all yet.
The Highwaymen
🏆 2020, 2021, 2022
🥈 2018, 2019

10 Team SF, PPR, Roster: 33+2 IR+2 Taxi
Start: QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, SF, FLX (RB/WR), K, 2 DL, LB, 2 DB, 2 IDP FLX

**IDP scoring is TKL heavy (1.0 solo and asst), no QBH or TFL.**

QB: Josh Allen, Jalen Hurts
RB: Jahmyr Gibbs, D’Andre Swift, Jerome Ford, Khalil Herbert, Jaleel McLaughlin, Ty Chandler, Michael Carter, Isaiah Spiller, Chase Brown, Evan Hull (IR), Sean Tucker
WR: Amon-Ra St. Brown, DeVonta Smith, Tee Higgins, Jordan Addison, Jaxon Smith-Njigba, Josh Palmer, Demario Douglas, Alec Pierce, Michael Wilson, Jalin Hyatt, Kayshon Boutte (Taxi)
TE: Sam LaPorta, Trey McBride
K: Jake Elliott
DL: Danielle Hunter, Aiden Hutchinson, Jaelan Phillips (IR)
LB: Bobby Wagner, Jordyn Brooks, Logan Wilson, Ernest Jones
DB: Derwin James, Brian Branch

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:10 pm

I think a 1st on top of Shenault is a fair ask but this is a bit unfair for me to comment on because I'm so high on Jeudy. I'm holding Jeudy regardless this offseason and would not even consider moving him for Shenault+.

jedaviso
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby jedaviso » Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:03 am

https://twitter.com/je7f/status/1360954632554635264

Well then according to you guys I got jeudy for cheap. According to the masses it's interesting....

stoneghost28
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby stoneghost28 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:17 am

I think Jeudy's a classic example of a guy that has a huge discrepancy between what buyers are willing to pay to acquire, and what owners are willing to sell at because the Denver situation is so <expletive> and as a result the '20 #'s were so disappointing, especially in comparison to nearly all of his peers.

Zhoward88
Starter
Starter

Postby Zhoward88 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:30 am

This is getting ridiculous. People expect 1500 yards and double digit tds from a rookie WR or he underwhelmed or was a bust. Jeudy was not bad, mad plays and did it with horrible QB situation. If anything I’d be excited for what he accomplished in Denver as a rookie. Shenault is an entirely different animal. Breaking tackles and in tight spots he makes people miss weaving in and out of defenders. Both are good players and both did show promos as rookies on bad offenses. Bottom line.
10 team league....16 offensive keepers selected by April first. 28 man rosters during the season. 1 keeper defense and 1 keeper kicker.

.5 ppr, TE premium +.5, .2 return yards, big play bonuses, 4 team playoffs and 2 week super bowl (wk 15,16).
Start 1 QB 6 pt passing TD, 2 RBs, 3 WR, 1 flex, 1 TE.

QBs- Dak P
RBs- miles sanders, CEH, Najee Harris, Antonio gibson, James robinson, Boston Scott, qadree ollison, eno Benjamin, Sony michel, kerryon Johnson, gerrid Doaks, Larry rountree,
WRs- Brandon aiyuk, shenault, Adam thielen, Antonio brown, kadarius Toney, Jacobi Meyers, Dwayne eskridge, jalen Darden.

TEs- Goedert, fant, Hayden hurst, Dan Arnold, Donald parham
Kicker- koo