Joe Burrow or Trevor Lawrence

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.

If given the choice would you rather have

Joe Burrow
55%
Trevor Lawrence as a Jet
45%

Total votes: 86

Ice
Legend
Legend

Re: Joe Burrow or Trevor Lawrence

Postby Ice » Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:39 pm

Cameron Giles wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:10 am
cantguardjake wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:49 am
Cameron Giles wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:47 pm Still taking Lawrence. Not sure what Burrow does better than Lawrence, but it's probably very little.

Lawrence is a boring prospect to talk about because we've known he's supposed to be great since high school. #1 HS QB. #1 HS overall prospect. Won a national title as a freshman. Effortlessly made ACC defenses look dumb for 3 years.

He's an Andrew Luck-level prospect.

Not sure why the Jaguars are going with Urban Meyer though when better NFL options are available.
Definitely not an Andrew Luck level prospect but maybe I’m in the minority.
Luck was a better prospect, but Lawrence seems to be on that level, where he's basically a cyborg of desireable QB traits with no concernable flaws. We know he's going to be good, it's just a matter of how good.

Luck ran a 4.67 at the combine. I think Lawrence could end up running something similar, possibly a little higher.
Not so sure Luck was a better prospect; but agree Lawrence is by most counts the best prospect since Luck.

I actually think Lawrence delivers the ball with a bit better velocity and touch. He is a rock solid prospect.

Luck may have been the smartest QB ever. Valedictorian of a major High School in Houston then on to Stanford. Injuries really robbed him.
The Clock is Running and there are no Timeouts

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Joe Burrow or Trevor Lawrence

Postby Gator Sens » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:40 pm

Lawrence is a great prospect and Burrow looked like the real deal pre injury. I did not scroll through this entire feed, but Lawrence will likely have more value as owners in SF have been waiting on him for a couple years now. I prefer the weapons that Burrow has however. I don't think you can go wrong with either.