BOLD PREDICTIONS THREAD

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
User avatar
The Godwin Complex
Starter
Starter
Posts: 608
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:38 am

BOLD PREDICTIONS THREAD

Postby The Godwin Complex » Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:57 pm

I say it’s time we have a thread exclusively dedicated to bold predictions. I figure this is a good way to create some good energy, establish some credibility, generate some trash talk, and put some lengthy conversations to rest by putting up or shutting up for everyone to see.


So here’s my bold prediction...

In 2020, James Robinson’s production in PPR will be comparable to Antonio Gibson, DeAndre Swift, and Cam Akers production. Comparable meaning averages within at least 2 points per game of each other. 8-) Sticking my neck out for the entertainment of the league. Whose next?

Also, within this thread there are no debates or discussions to be held about ones predictions. This space is purely for the sake of courageous expression, and playful ownership over ones beliefs. From there we can either celebrate each other’s bold successes or laugh with each other in humble failure. This is a place where our egos can come to flex and feel good about it regardless of outcome. Cheers 🍻 and good luck!!
Last edited by The Godwin Complex on Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
2020 BOLD PREDICTIONS
James Robinson’s 2020 production in PPR will be comparable to or better than
Antonio Gibson, DeAndre Swift, and Cam Akers.
Are You Willing To Put Up or Shut Up?
Make Your Bold Prediction Here



12 TEAM SUPERFLEX PPR
START: QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 TE, 3 FLEX, 1 SUPERFLEX
ROSTER STARTERS
QB: B. Roethlisberger (PIT)
RB: N. Chubb (CLE), L. Fournette (TB)
WR: C. Godwin (TB), C. Sutton (DEN), J. Smith-Schuster (PIT),
TE: B. Jarwin (DAL), M. Alie-Cox (IND)
FLEX: J. Landry (CLE), D. Harris (NE), R. Cobb (HOU)
SUPERFLEX: Sam Darnold (NYJ)


BENCH:
QB: G. Minshew (JAX), J. Luton (Jax), M. Rudolph (PIT)
RB: R. Penny (SEA), S. Michel (NE), D. Dallas (SEA), K. Vaughn (TB), JJ Taylor (NE), J. Howard (MIA), J. Wilkins (IND), C. Patterson (CHI)
WR: T. Fulgham (PHI), G. Olszewski (NE), W. Snead (BAL), A. Tate (CIN), L. Fitzgerald (AZ),
TE: D. Asiasi (NE), D. Njoku (CLE), D. Keene (NE)

MFundercover
Captain
Captain
Posts: 800
Joined: Fri May 15, 2020 6:30 pm

Re: BOLD PREDICTIONS THREAD

Postby MFundercover » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:15 am

Kenyan Drake fishes top 10, gets a 2-3 year extension with the Cards.
Team 1 (Main)

12 team .5ppr. 1QB 2RB 2 WR 3 Flex 1 TE

QB: Watson, Goff

RB: Sanders, A Jones, Drake, Harris, Scott, Edmonds, J Williams, R Freeman

WR: Hopkins, Adams, Evans, Metcalf, Higgins, Hardman, G Tate, K. Cole, DeSean, Reynolds, Isabella, G Ward

TE: Henry, Schultz, Allie-Cox

IR: Sutton, Njoku, St. Brown

Taxi: Cephus, C Johnson

- 2021 3rd, 5th

Team 2 (Orphan)

QB: Wentz, Cousins, Fitzpatrick, Stidham, Eason

RB: Singletary, Moss, Breida, J Williams, Bowden, Yeldon

WR: Reagor, Diontae, Campbell, G Tate, Alshon, Bourne, Ross, Erickson, Lee, Humphries, Collin Johnson, Peoples Jones

TE: Hurst, Cook, Eifert, Graham, Griffin, Hollister, Trautman

2021: 1, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

User avatar
Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 28407
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:17 am
Contact:

Re: BOLD PREDICTIONS THREAD

Postby Gator Sens » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:17 am

Very cool! Jerry Jeudy will be a top 15 wr.

User avatar
The Godwin Complex
Starter
Starter
Posts: 608
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:38 am

Re: BOLD PREDICTIONS THREAD

Postby The Godwin Complex » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:06 am

Gator Sens wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:17 am
Very cool! Jerry Jeudy will be a top 15 wr.
In PPR, standard, or both?
2020 BOLD PREDICTIONS
James Robinson’s 2020 production in PPR will be comparable to or better than
Antonio Gibson, DeAndre Swift, and Cam Akers.
Are You Willing To Put Up or Shut Up?
Make Your Bold Prediction Here



12 TEAM SUPERFLEX PPR
START: QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 TE, 3 FLEX, 1 SUPERFLEX
ROSTER STARTERS
QB: B. Roethlisberger (PIT)
RB: N. Chubb (CLE), L. Fournette (TB)
WR: C. Godwin (TB), C. Sutton (DEN), J. Smith-Schuster (PIT),
TE: B. Jarwin (DAL), M. Alie-Cox (IND)
FLEX: J. Landry (CLE), D. Harris (NE), R. Cobb (HOU)
SUPERFLEX: Sam Darnold (NYJ)


BENCH:
QB: G. Minshew (JAX), J. Luton (Jax), M. Rudolph (PIT)
RB: R. Penny (SEA), S. Michel (NE), D. Dallas (SEA), K. Vaughn (TB), JJ Taylor (NE), J. Howard (MIA), J. Wilkins (IND), C. Patterson (CHI)
WR: T. Fulgham (PHI), G. Olszewski (NE), W. Snead (BAL), A. Tate (CIN), L. Fitzgerald (AZ),
TE: D. Asiasi (NE), D. Njoku (CLE), D. Keene (NE)

User avatar
Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 28407
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:17 am
Contact:

Re: BOLD PREDICTIONS THREAD

Postby Gator Sens » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:07 am

The Godwin Complex wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:06 am
Gator Sens wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:17 am
Very cool! Jerry Jeudy will be a top 15 wr.
In PPR, standard, or both?
PPR

User avatar
murphysxm
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1836
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:10 am

Re: BOLD PREDICTIONS THREAD

Postby murphysxm » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:12 am

Jonathan Taylor outscores CEH in all formats
Hopkins is a top 3 PPR WR
Daniel Jones is top 5 QB

User avatar
The Godwin Complex
Starter
Starter
Posts: 608
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:38 am

Re: BOLD PREDICTIONS THREAD

Postby The Godwin Complex » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:22 am

murphysxm wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:12 am
Jonathan Taylor outscores CEH in all formats
Hopkins is a top 3 PPR WR
Daniel Jones is top 5 QB
Damn, that is bold AF. I like it!
2020 BOLD PREDICTIONS
James Robinson’s 2020 production in PPR will be comparable to or better than
Antonio Gibson, DeAndre Swift, and Cam Akers.
Are You Willing To Put Up or Shut Up?
Make Your Bold Prediction Here



12 TEAM SUPERFLEX PPR
START: QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 TE, 3 FLEX, 1 SUPERFLEX
ROSTER STARTERS
QB: B. Roethlisberger (PIT)
RB: N. Chubb (CLE), L. Fournette (TB)
WR: C. Godwin (TB), C. Sutton (DEN), J. Smith-Schuster (PIT),
TE: B. Jarwin (DAL), M. Alie-Cox (IND)
FLEX: J. Landry (CLE), D. Harris (NE), R. Cobb (HOU)
SUPERFLEX: Sam Darnold (NYJ)


BENCH:
QB: G. Minshew (JAX), J. Luton (Jax), M. Rudolph (PIT)
RB: R. Penny (SEA), S. Michel (NE), D. Dallas (SEA), K. Vaughn (TB), JJ Taylor (NE), J. Howard (MIA), J. Wilkins (IND), C. Patterson (CHI)
WR: T. Fulgham (PHI), G. Olszewski (NE), W. Snead (BAL), A. Tate (CIN), L. Fitzgerald (AZ),
TE: D. Asiasi (NE), D. Njoku (CLE), D. Keene (NE)

User avatar
Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 28407
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:17 am
Contact:

Re: BOLD PREDICTIONS THREAD

Postby Gator Sens » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:22 am

The Godwin Complex wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:22 am
murphysxm wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:12 am
Jonathan Taylor outscores CEH in all formats
Hopkins is a top 3 PPR WR
Daniel Jones is top 5 QB
Damn, that is bold AF. I like it!
I like the Taylor prediction!

User avatar
murphysxm
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1836
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:10 am

Re: BOLD PREDICTIONS THREAD

Postby murphysxm » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:26 am

The Godwin Complex wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:22 am
murphysxm wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:12 am
Jonathan Taylor outscores CEH in all formats
Hopkins is a top 3 PPR WR
Daniel Jones is top 5 QB
Damn, that is bold AF. I like it!
Go big or go home

User avatar
The Godwin Complex
Starter
Starter
Posts: 608
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:38 am

Re: BOLD PREDICTIONS THREAD

Postby The Godwin Complex » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:34 am

murphysxm wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:26 am
The Godwin Complex wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:22 am
murphysxm wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:12 am
Jonathan Taylor outscores CEH in all formats
Hopkins is a top 3 PPR WR
Daniel Jones is top 5 QB
Damn, that is bold AF. I like it!
Go big or go home
Dang, you’re right...I’m going to put my prediction in my signature 😂 how about that for go big?
2020 BOLD PREDICTIONS
James Robinson’s 2020 production in PPR will be comparable to or better than
Antonio Gibson, DeAndre Swift, and Cam Akers.
Are You Willing To Put Up or Shut Up?
Make Your Bold Prediction Here



12 TEAM SUPERFLEX PPR
START: QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 TE, 3 FLEX, 1 SUPERFLEX
ROSTER STARTERS
QB: B. Roethlisberger (PIT)
RB: N. Chubb (CLE), L. Fournette (TB)
WR: C. Godwin (TB), C. Sutton (DEN), J. Smith-Schuster (PIT),
TE: B. Jarwin (DAL), M. Alie-Cox (IND)
FLEX: J. Landry (CLE), D. Harris (NE), R. Cobb (HOU)
SUPERFLEX: Sam Darnold (NYJ)


BENCH:
QB: G. Minshew (JAX), J. Luton (Jax), M. Rudolph (PIT)
RB: R. Penny (SEA), S. Michel (NE), D. Dallas (SEA), K. Vaughn (TB), JJ Taylor (NE), J. Howard (MIA), J. Wilkins (IND), C. Patterson (CHI)
WR: T. Fulgham (PHI), G. Olszewski (NE), W. Snead (BAL), A. Tate (CIN), L. Fitzgerald (AZ),
TE: D. Asiasi (NE), D. Njoku (CLE), D. Keene (NE)

SteveMaddensShoes
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2601
Joined: Sun May 03, 2015 11:28 pm

Re: BOLD PREDICTIONS THREAD

Postby SteveMaddensShoes » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:55 am

It would be a bold prediction to believe any of my predictions come true.
12 man Superflex deep starting requirements with even scoring among positions

11 starters - QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, Superflex, Flex, Flex, Flex.

1 PPR, 1 points every 10 yards rushing/receiving, 4 points per 100 passing, 4 point passing TDs, -2 INT.

TE premium 1.5 PPR and 1 point per 8.5 yards receiving.

QB- Russel Wilson, Joe Burrow, Matt Ryan, Tua Tagovailoa

RB -CEH, Kalen Ballage, Justin Jackson(ir), Chris Thopmson, Ryan Nall, Devine Ogzibo

WR - OBJ(IR), JuJu, Keenan Allen, DJ Chark, Tyler Boyd, Brandon Aiyuck,

TE - Dallas Goedert, Noah Fant, Gerald Everett, Logan Thomas, Drew Sample, Robert Tonyan, Dalton Schultz

IR- Quez Watkins,

2021 -1,2,2,2,5
2022-1,1,2,4,5

brward
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:42 pm

Re: BOLD PREDICTIONS THREAD

Postby brward » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:25 am

The Godwin Complex wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:57 pm
Also, within this thread there are no debates or discussions to be held about ones predictions.
I think this is the BOLDEST prediction I've ever seen on these forums.

Michael Gallup takes that step to the next level and finishes the year as a top 12 WR.

CGW
Player of the Year
Player of the Year
Posts: 2261
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:31 pm

Re: BOLD PREDICTIONS THREAD

Postby CGW » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:01 am

The Godwin Complex wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:57 pm
I say it’s time we have a thread exclusively dedicated to bold predictions. I figure this is a good way to create some good energy, establish some credibility, generate some trash talk, and put some lengthy conversations to rest by putting up or shutting up for everyone to see.


So here’s my bold prediction...

In 2020, James Robinson’s production in PPR will be comparable to Antonio Gibson, DeAndre Swift, and Cam Akers production. Comparable meaning averages within at least 2 points per game of each other. 8-) Sticking my neck out for the entertainment of the league. Whose next?

Also, within this thread there are no debates or discussions to be held about ones predictions. This space is purely for the sake of courageous expression, and playful ownership over ones beliefs. From there we can either celebrate each other’s bold successes or laugh with each other in humble failure. This is a place where our egos can come to flex and feel good about it regardless of outcome. Cheers 🍻 and good luck!!
My bold prediction is that 2020 is the last year in which James Robinson has a 20 page thread.
12 Team | SF | PPR | 6pt pass TD
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, SF

QB | Watson, Cousins, Darnold, Trubisky, Flacco
RB | Taylor, Gaskin, Singletary, Wilkins, Ahmed, Wilson
WR | Adams, Evans, Golladay, D. Johnson, Miller, G. Davis, Mooney, Pascal, Coutee
TE | Andrews, Alie-Cox, Rodgers, Herndon

10 Team | SF | PPR
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, SF

QB | Murray, Tagovailoa, Minshew
RB | Montgomery, Swift, Dobbins, R. Jones, Singletary, Vaughn
WR | Godwin, AJ Brown, Lamb, D. Johnson, Aiyuk, M. Brown, Slayton, Mooney, Kirk, Reynolds, Fulgham, Peoples-Jones, Perriman
TE | Andrews, Henry, Sample, Schultz

12 Team | SF | PPR | 6pt pass TD
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, FL, SF

QB | Watson, Wilson, Darnold, Trubisky, Glennon, Stidham
RB | Hines, Henderson, Wilkins, Penny, Ahmed, Guice
WR | Evans, Ridley, Golladay, Kupp, D. Johnson, Pittman, Fulgham, Mooney, Ward, T. Smith
TE | L. Thomas, Ertz, Herndon, Sternberger

User avatar
The Godwin Complex
Starter
Starter
Posts: 608
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:38 am

Re: BOLD PREDICTIONS THREAD

Postby The Godwin Complex » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:18 am

CGW wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:01 am
The Godwin Complex wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:57 pm
I say it’s time we have a thread exclusively dedicated to bold predictions. I figure this is a good way to create some good energy, establish some credibility, generate some trash talk, and put some lengthy conversations to rest by putting up or shutting up for everyone to see.


So here’s my bold prediction...

In 2020, James Robinson’s production in PPR will be comparable to Antonio Gibson, DeAndre Swift, and Cam Akers production. Comparable meaning averages within at least 2 points per game of each other. 8-) Sticking my neck out for the entertainment of the league. Whose next?

Also, within this thread there are no debates or discussions to be held about ones predictions. This space is purely for the sake of courageous expression, and playful ownership over ones beliefs. From there we can either celebrate each other’s bold successes or laugh with each other in humble failure. This is a place where our egos can come to flex and feel good about it regardless of outcome. Cheers 🍻 and good luck!!
My bold prediction is that 2020 is the last year in which James Robinson has a 20 page thread.
Your sarcasm is very bold. Silly, but bold nonetheless. :lol:
2020 BOLD PREDICTIONS
James Robinson’s 2020 production in PPR will be comparable to or better than
Antonio Gibson, DeAndre Swift, and Cam Akers.
Are You Willing To Put Up or Shut Up?
Make Your Bold Prediction Here



12 TEAM SUPERFLEX PPR
START: QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 TE, 3 FLEX, 1 SUPERFLEX
ROSTER STARTERS
QB: B. Roethlisberger (PIT)
RB: N. Chubb (CLE), L. Fournette (TB)
WR: C. Godwin (TB), C. Sutton (DEN), J. Smith-Schuster (PIT),
TE: B. Jarwin (DAL), M. Alie-Cox (IND)
FLEX: J. Landry (CLE), D. Harris (NE), R. Cobb (HOU)
SUPERFLEX: Sam Darnold (NYJ)


BENCH:
QB: G. Minshew (JAX), J. Luton (Jax), M. Rudolph (PIT)
RB: R. Penny (SEA), S. Michel (NE), D. Dallas (SEA), K. Vaughn (TB), JJ Taylor (NE), J. Howard (MIA), J. Wilkins (IND), C. Patterson (CHI)
WR: T. Fulgham (PHI), G. Olszewski (NE), W. Snead (BAL), A. Tate (CIN), L. Fitzgerald (AZ),
TE: D. Asiasi (NE), D. Njoku (CLE), D. Keene (NE)

Cherokee
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1782
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:41 am

Re: BOLD PREDICTIONS THREAD

Postby Cherokee » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:35 am

A.J. Green finishes as a top 10 WR
Allen Robinson is the #2 WR behind only MT
CEH does not lead the Chiefs in rushing or rushing tds
Myles Boykin finishes with 800 yards and 8 TD
Mecole Hardman leads the Chiefs in total tds not from the QB position
12 Team IDP PPR
QB- Gardner Minshew, Taysom Hill
RB- Tarik Cohen, Aaron Jones, Gus Edwards, Jamaal Williams, Boston Scott
WR- Odell Beckham Jr., Sammy Watkins, Alshon Jeffery, Allen Robinson, Tyler Lockett, Sterling Shedperd
TE- Goedert, Tyler Higbee
LB- Dion Jones, Darius Leonard
DE- TJ Watt
DB- John Johnson
Taxi Squad: Darwin Thompson, Dexter Williams, Justice Hill
Picks 1.06, 2.02, 2.03, 2.10, 3.02


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Blueboy and 1 guest