jeudy/ceedee compared to DK/Aj brown

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
mhsmustang23
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

jeudy/ceedee compared to DK/Aj brown

Postby mhsmustang23 » Sat May 23, 2020 10:47 am

I feel like dynasty owners are faced with a similar decision this year as last year. While Ceedee isn't the SPARQ freak that DK was, he landed on a team with a good QB and has arguably the higher potential. Jeudy on the other hand, landed on a team with a questionable QB, much like Aj did last year with the titans, but he's clearly the better route runner and is probably more NFL ready.

If jeudy landed with the cowboys and ceedee was a bronco would this even be a debate or would everyone just be taking jeudy? Yes ceedee was ranked above jeudy by some before the draft but is it the fact that its Dak vs Lock that's vaulted him to being the more favorable of the two? How do you guys draft? better situation? or better player?

ThunderTung
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: jeudy/ceedee compared to DK/Aj brown

Postby ThunderTung » Sat May 23, 2020 4:16 pm

mhsmustang23 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 10:47 am I feel like dynasty owners are faced with a similar decision this year as last year. While Ceedee isn't the SPARQ freak that DK was, he landed on a team with a good QB and has arguably the higher potential. Jeudy on the other hand, landed on a team with a questionable QB, much like Aj did last year with the titans, but he's clearly the better route runner and is probably more NFL ready.

If jeudy landed with the cowboys and ceedee was a bronco would this even be a debate or would everyone just be taking jeudy? Yes ceedee was ranked above jeudy by some before the draft but is it the fact that its Dak vs Lock that's vaulted him to being the more favorable of the two? How do you guys draft? better situation? or better player?
i really didnt like the landing spot for either prospect, but i dont think it would have changed much tbh
12 man IDP 0.5 ppr

QB(1): Geno Smith
RB(2): ETN/Walker III
WR(2): Chase/Lamb
TE(1): Goedert
FLEX(2): Stevenson/Garrett Wilson
K: Mcpherson
DL(2): T. Walker/Vea
LB(2): D. Long/TJ Edwards
DB(2) Dugger/Moehrig
FLEX: Kenneth Murray
IR: J. Hicks/Milano/Marcus Jones
Bench:
QB: Mac Jones/Bryce Young
RB: Zeke/D. Harris
WR: N. Brown/Demario Douglas/Bobby Trees/Parker/Tyler Scott
TE: Bellinger/Schultz
DL: Barrett/J. Davis/Yannick/
LB: Milano/Edwards/K. Murray/J. Smith
DB: Mathieu/Jonothan Owens

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: jeudy/ceedee compared to DK/Aj brown

Postby Gator Sens » Sat May 23, 2020 10:09 pm

Jeudy is my #1 guy in this class long term and Lamb is my #2. Things change quickly in the NFL and in a couple years who knows what the QBs/surrounding cast looks like. I went talent with both of them this year over possible immediate production. There could have been better landing spots, but talent will show.