N’Keal Harry

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
Zech13
Captain
Captain

N’Keal Harry

Postby Zech13 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:13 pm

What is his 2020 like? Did he do anything to make you think he will live up to his billing? Is he a must hold?

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: N’Keal Harry

Postby Gator Sens » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:49 pm

He is a hold for me outside of an early 1st which is unlikely. I hated his landing spot the second it was announced last year. Hold and hope for the best. Total unknown at this point for me.

Servo
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Servo » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:57 am

Even if Harry was starting since WK1, you wonder how good would his season have gone because Brady and that offense appear to be completely washed. Sure, blame a good chunk of it on Brady having/using 0 TE, and having young WRs...already been some pretty good analysis by guys like Dan O who document that these receivers are running the wrong routes, etc. However, you can easily also blame Brady who hasn't looked good himself.

ThunderTung
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby ThunderTung » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:02 am

probably a little biased coming from a pats fan but i like the kid, he's gotten more involved and has looked better every week, physical catcher, doesnt go down easy. Biggest issue is injury, seems like everytime he gets the ball he gets up slow with a different tweak.

If he gets his confidence up and learns the offense better, i think it would allow him to be more involved and we could see some exciting things from him.

keep an eye on him during the playoffs, have a feeling they're gonna utilize him a bit more.
12 man IDP 0.5 ppr

QB(1): Geno Smith
RB(2): ETN/Walker III
WR(2): Chase/Lamb
TE(1): Goedert
FLEX(2): Stevenson/Garrett Wilson
K: Mcpherson
DL(2): T. Walker/Vea
LB(2): D. Long/TJ Edwards
DB(2) Dugger/Moehrig
FLEX: Kenneth Murray
IR: J. Hicks/Milano/Marcus Jones