Kenneth Dixon

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
JakeOfSpades
Rookie
Rookie

Kenneth Dixon

Postby JakeOfSpades » Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:57 pm

Saw in the news as of yesterday that RB Kenneth Dixon has been picked up by the Jets. I am considering picking him up since in the past he has proven to be of value when healthy. Is Dixon a worthy bench stash? What are your thoughts on this player?
"I didn’t come this far to only come this far, so we’ve still got further to go.” – Tom Brady

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Kenneth Dixon

Postby Gator Sens » Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:15 pm

If you have no tough roster cuts and the space, no harm adding him. The Jets could use the depth if they dont draft a back. Dixon has flashed in the past but gas really struggled to stay on the field.

JakeOfSpades
Rookie
Rookie

Postby JakeOfSpades » Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:02 pm

Gator Sens wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:15 pm If you have no tough roster cuts and the space, no harm adding him. The Jets could use the depth if they dont draft a back. Dixon has flashed in the past but gas really struggled to stay on the field.
Thank you for the response. I have a personal connection to LA Tech, so Dixon is of extra interest to me.
"I didn’t come this far to only come this far, so we’ve still got further to go.” – Tom Brady

OhSnapItsAnt
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby OhSnapItsAnt » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:31 am

The Jets picking him up was a really weird move... I wonder if Bell will be there next season?
If you have room.. I think he’s worth a pick up. IMO he’s the best RB on the roster behind Bell right now and could instantly have a huge roll if Bell is gone.. it’s a big reach but there’s a chance.
Team 1:
10 team SF, .5 ppr
1-QB 1-SF 3-WR 2-RB 1-TE 1-Flex
QB: Allen, Burrow, Goff, Aidan OConnel
RB: ETN, K Walker, Swift, D Pierce, Monty, Herbert, McLaughlin
WR: Deebo, AJB, Lamb, DJM, Dell, Higgins, Jeudy, E Moore, Michael Wilson, Tutu
TE: Kinkaid, Schultz, Njoku