Delete

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
PPE82
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Delete

Postby PPE82 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:01 pm

delete
Last edited by PPE82 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Team 1
12 Team, SF, PPR, TEP (2PPR)
1-2QB, 2-6RB, 2-6WR, 1-5TE
10 starters, 28 roster spots

Kyler Murray, Rudolph, Brissett, Brady
Keaton Mitchell, scrubs
Jefferson, Lamb, Waddle, DeVonta Smith, Rashee Rice, Christian Watson, Dotson, Josh Palmer, Rashid Shaheed, Toney, Justyn Ross, Metchie, Ronnie Bell
Pitts, Likely
2024 Picks: 1.02, 2.02, 2.06, 2.09, 4.02, 4.12

Team 2
12 Team, SF, PPR, TEP (2PPR)
1-2QB, 2-5RB, 3-6WR, 1-4TE
10 starters, 28 roster spots

Lawrence, Richardson, Young, Mac Jones, Lance, Brady, Bennnet, Haener
Bijan, Charbonnet, Strong Jr., scrubs
Wilson, Nacua, Flowers, Downs, Wicks, Renfrow, Ross, Bell, Metchie
Pitts, Woods
2024 Picks: 1.02, 1.05, 1.06, 1.11, 3.05, 3.06, 3.09, 4.02, 4.09

ericanadian
Legend
Legend

Re: Simple question. Dak or Ryan

Postby ericanadian » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:25 pm

I went Dak, but I may go Ryan depending on the situation.
All I Der Is Win - 16 Team IDP League (Pass TD 6pts)

QB - Stafford, Stroud, Tune
RB - Swift, Hall, Penny, Bigsby, Ford
WR - Pittman, Olave, Di. Johnson, G. Wilson, J. Williams, Metchie, Robinson, M. Wilson
TE - Okonkwo, Schoonmaker
LB - Brooks, R. Smith, Phillips
DL - Crosby, Allen, Simmons
DB - D. James, Baker, Delpit
K - Just a stupid kicker

Mephistopheles
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Mephistopheles » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:46 pm

There's not enough information here to formulate a decision and I am not voting in the poll. This is a perfect illustration why trying to use these Twitter or DLF polls does nothing but add gasoline to a fire and burns bridges in trade discussions (assuming you tried to trade one for the other and got shot down here).

You are not providing information about whether you are a buyer or a seller and of whom, and apparently trying to prove you are "right" in a vacuum (which is meaningless here) instead of asking "what would it take to close the deal?". Being "right" means nothing if you don't get a trade for the player you want.

The correct answer is (should have an option for this): It's a matter of preference.
If I own Dak and someone wants to buy Dak using Ryan, they are adding to their side,
If I own Ryan and someone wants to buy Ryan using Dak, they are adding to their side.
PSA - Haggling is NOT the same as negotiating.

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:08 pm

Mephistopheles wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:46 pm There's not enough information here to formulate a decision and I am not voting in the poll. This is a perfect illustration why trying to use these Twitter or DLF polls does nothing but add gasoline to a fire and burns bridges in trade discussions (assuming you tried to trade one for the other and got shot down here).

You are not providing information about whether you are a buyer or a seller and of whom, and apparently trying to prove you are "right" in a vacuum (which is meaningless here) instead of asking "what would it take to close the deal?". Being "right" means nothing if you don't get a trade for the player you want.

The correct answer is (should have an option for this): It's a matter of preference.
If I own Dak and someone wants to buy Dak using Ryan, they are adding to their side,
If I own Ryan and someone wants to buy Ryan using Dak, they are adding to their side.
So you have them as even or are you just overthinking things and need to win every trade?

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:10 pm

I would've said Ryan before the season, but his age and Daks production has made me rethink this. I'd go Dak because I assume he will be tied to that offense which looks pretty good. Atlanta is falling apart somewhat but I think Ryan still puts up his numbers. Dak gets a little added value with the rushing

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:55 am

I said Matt Ryan because he has more proven QB1 production under his belt, and unless looking at like 4+ years as a time frame not too concerned about retirement as Ryan is only 34. We've seen the up and down of owner valuations based off of 1 year results, so I'll take the guy with the bigger body of work and more time to develop his game over the same time frame.
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:02 am

Depends on time frame or winning window for me. For a year or two I would probably still gamble on Ryan. Long term, Dak easily.