Hunter Henry vs OJ Howard

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
joeya2001
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Hunter Henry vs OJ Howard

Postby joeya2001 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:20 am

baldwin415 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:25 am Wanted to revive this thread because I'm currently in talks with the Howard owner. He wants Henry and a 2nd and while I'm paying for immediate availability at this point, I think that's too much. Even despite this current injury, I think they are fairly similar in value.

You know, what's hindering Howard is inadequate QB play much like Corey Davis and Mariota. Hunter just cant seem to stay on the field and has this perceived high upside but no one has seen it in what 2 years?

I know Howard has his bumps but I would see if he can send back a 3rd, but if not wouldn't be a deal breaker for me. I don't like Hunter because of all the injuries. He's not going to magically get better and will take a toll on his body.

I traded OJ in the off season with his hype and got Amari Cooper. With OJ id buy, once he blows up id sell lol.
1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR 1TE, Super Flex, 2 Flex Spots. 10 Team Dynasty PPR

2016 Champs 2019 Runner up 2020 Champs

QB- Lamar Jackson, Jordan Love
RB- Alvin Kamara, AJ Dillion
WR- Christian Kirk, Michael Pittman, Aiyuk, Alec Pierce, DJ Chare, Terrace Marshall, Metchie,
TE- George Kittle, Darren Waller, Greg Dortch.

Team 2 10 Team 1 QB 2 RB 3 WR 1 TE 2 Flex 2 SF

2020 3rd place Year 1
(This is a rebuild team selling vets)
QB Joe Burrow, Kenny Pickett, Geno,
RB AJ Dillon, Josh Jacobs, Tony Pollard,
WR Tee Higgins, Sutton, HollywoodTerry McLaurin, DJM, Ju-Ju, Hodgins,
TE Hock, Andrews, Kyle Pitts, Otton, Ertz
Picks
2023 4 1st 5 2nd
2024 3rd
“Not good enough to count on as a starter, but too good to drop, so they clog my bench.” dlf_mikeh