Favorite Players

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
lanemitchell96
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Favorite Players

Postby lanemitchell96 » Wed May 29, 2019 6:36 am

Who are your favorite players? Name a few! Maybe even make a lineup (superflex, 2QB, IDP, full lineups, whatever you want). Current players or past players, doesn't matter. They can be the best or most talented you have been able to watch or they can be just the most enjoyable to watch. I just want to start a conversation, hear the responses and have some fun!

*Disclaimer* I was born in '96, so all of my guys are either current or fairly recent players.

My lineup would have to go like this:

QB: Michael Vick
QB: Patrick Mahomes
RB: Ladainian Tomlinson
RB: Adrian Peterson
WR: Calvin Johnson
WR: Larry Fitzgerald
TE: Jimmy Graham

DL: Aaron Donald
LB: Ray Lewis
CB: Champ Bailey
S: Ed Reed

KR/PR: Devin Hester
K: Adam Vinatieri

For the offense, I had to go Vick as my QB1. He was absolutely electric and was so fun to watch. Mahomes has only been a starter for one season but he carried my redraft team last year as a 10th round pick and has a knack for making magic happen on the field. Tomlinson has to be my favorite RB of all time. I really started watching and following the NFL a ton right around 2004 and he was extremely dominant around that time and the following years. Adrian Peterson is another RB that I'm thankful to have watched. He's a legend and has had a fantastic career and has lasted very long for a running back. Megatron was an easy choice for WR1. I believe he was one of, if not the most, dominant players to ever play in the league. Fitzgerald is definitely in the running for my favorite NFL player of all time. The way he played/plays with heart and humility is amazing to watch. Not to mention, he has had ridiculous success despite sub-par QB play for much of his career. I had to choose Jimmy Graham as my TE just based on his few years with the Saints. He's declined quite a bit since then, but during those years, he was unstoppable.

And for the defense, I only chose a few players. Aaron Donald is my DL pick (Hail to Pitt!). He continues to be one of the most exciting defensive players on the field today. Despite being from Pittsburgh, I have to admit that Ray Lewis was an animal on the field and the best inside linebacker to ever play the game in my opinion. I loved watching Champ Bailey when he played as well. He was consistent and always seemed to be at the top of his game. At safety, I couldn't hold back from choosing another Baltimore Ravens player in Ed Reed. He was literally a skill player on the defensive side of the ball. Every time he even had a slight chance of intercepting a ball or recovering a fumble, you had the feeling he was taking it to the house.

Last but not least, special teams. Devin Hester is absolutely the best return man of all time. I remember him taking the opening kick back for a touchdown in the Super Bowl against the Colts like it was yesterday. He's another player that always had you on the edge of your seat when he touched the ball. At kicker, Adam Vinatieri is the best of the best. He's beyond clutch, especially in the playoffs, and has had an insanely long career. Now, I wasn't old enough to actually watch and remember this play, but in 1996, Vinatieri tracked down Herschel Walker from behind on a kick return. If you haven't seen that, I recommend checking it out on YouTube.

Anyways, let the conversation begin!
Twitter: @LaneMitchell96
FF4L

BeeziBad
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Favorite Players

Postby BeeziBad » Wed May 29, 2019 7:35 am

This is a no brainer pick but I've been extremely happy with owning Zeke. Super consistent(minus the suspension).
The Mega Powers - 12Team - 1QB/2RB/3WR/1TE/2FLEX/1K - 1PPR
QB - R. Tannehill, T. Bridgewater
RB - J. Taylor, JK Dobbins, C. Akers, Z. Moss, R. Jones, R. Armstead, M. Davis, C. Edmonds
WR - J. Jeudy, H. Ruggs, T. Higgins, L. Shenault, C. Claypool, J. Reagor, C. Davis, J. Washington, B. Aiyuk, Q. Cephus, KJ Hamler, A. Lazard
TE - C. Herndon, D. Sample
Picks - 2021 - 1, 1, 1

Jabroni Beaters - 10Team - 1QB/2RB/3WR/1TE/2FLEX/1K - NONPPR
QB - P. Mahomes B. Mayfield
RB - S. Barkley, E. Elliott, JK Dobbins, A. Peterson, M. Breida, D. Freeman
WR - T. Hill. AJ Brown, DJ Moore, J. Jefferson, J. Edelman, B. Aiyuk, L. Shenault, JJAW, B. Edwards
TE - Z. Ertz, H. Hurst, J. Smith

SuperSonics - 10Team - 1QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/2FLEX/1K - .5 PPR
QB - S. Darnold, R. Tannehill, C. Newton
RB - E. Elliott, N. Chubb, D. Cook, R. Jones, A. Peterson
WR - T. Hill, O. Beckham, D. Metcalf, C. Davis, H. Renfrow, R. Cobb
TE - Z. Ertz, E. Engram, H. Henry, J. Smith, K. Rudolph
Picks - 2020 - 2.7
2021 - 2, 3

LMS123
All Pro
All Pro

Postby LMS123 » Wed May 29, 2019 8:18 am

I’ve been a Baker fan since the first game of his I watched, Oklahoma vs TCU in the championship in 2017. I love how he plays the game, being a stud is just icing on top. So him for me.

As far as who I love to watch, I think Lamar Jackson is a ton of fun. Don’t know how he’ll be long term but it’s fun to watch him, so he’s like 1B for me.

I’m a bit biased though as I made sure I got both those guys on my dynasty team 1 in Sig. lol
Jake Fromm State Farm (12 team PPR SF)
QB: Purdy, ARich (T), Levis (T), Bagent, Clifford, Hall, White, Fromm
RB: Roschon (T), Allgeier, Hill, McIntosh, Demercado, McLaughlin, Mitchell
Chestnut (IR), Wilson (IR)
WR: Addison, London, Jmo (T), Shaheed, Reed (T), Pop D, Der. Davis, Iosivas, C. Jones, Mooney, T. Palmer, Scott, Tucker, Watson, Austin (T)
TE: Musgrave, Mayer (T), Trautman, Gray, Moreau
2024: 1.01, 1, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 3, 3
2025: 1, 1, 2, 3, 3, 3, 4

Sleeper (.5 PPR, 1.5 TE PPR, SF)
QB: Tua, Fields, Cousins (IR), Dobbs, Bagent, Devito, White, Walker, Lance, Hall
RB: Hall, JT, White, Javonte, Ford, Kendre, Allgeier, Henderson, Akers (IR), Ingram (T), Hull (T)
WR: Jetts (IR), Devonta, Jeudy, Meyers, Mooney, Guyton, Rondale, J. Palmer (IR), T. Palmer (T), C. Jones (T)
TE: Andrews (IR), Likely
2024: 5
2025: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

BucFanJKE
Captain
Captain

Postby BucFanJKE » Wed May 29, 2019 8:30 am

QB: Brett Favre
QB: Tim Tebow
RB: Ladanian Tomlinson
RB: Barry Sanders
RB: Mike Alstott
RB: Marshall Faulk
WR: Jerry Rice
WR: Terrell Owens
WR: Chad Johnson
TE: Rob Gronkowski

DE: Reggie White
DE: JJ Watt
DT: Warren Sapp
LB: Derrick Brooks
CB: Deion Sanders
CB: Darelle Revis
S: Troy Polamalu

So I'm not sure if it's because I can't just narrow down or if I wanted to expand it but I went a bit deeper than OP. My list is based off of favorites to watch, not best to ever do it. Sometimes that coincided though. I'll do a breakdown position by position.

QBs- By far my favorite QB to watch of all time was Brett Favre. The passion he played the game with was always entertaining. My next favorite to watch (and this partially goes back to college) was Tebow. I know he is considered by most to be a bust in the NFL, but he was still a ton of fun to watch.

RBs- Easily my favorite RB to watch was LT. He was dynamic. That 28 TD season was incredible. Barry Sanders stopped playing before I watched football, but just going back and watching his highlights he is someone I would have loved to get to see live. Last but not least on my list is my homer pick Mike Alstott. When I played football in middle school and high school, he is who I wanted to be like on the offensive side of the ball.

WRs- Calvin Johnson is likely #1 on most people's lists. His size and speed is special and he was a human highlight reel. Jerry Rice was just an excellent technician and played the game the right way. TO and Chad Johnson both made my list because they were extremely entertaining and you never knew what they were going to do next.

TE- This was hard for me to pick, but I ultimately went with Gronk. The reason I went with him over the many other greats at the position is just due to the fact that most of his career he was uncoverable, and seeing a guy dominate in that way is special.

DEs- Reggie White was a monster and always a threat and JJ Watt's heart and motor makes him a ton of fun.

DT- Another homer pick, but my favorite DT of all time was Sapp. His personality and dominance was a large reason of why my Bucs have a ring.

LBs- Last homer pick on my list is Derrick Brooks. Another great guy and personality. And then of course Ray Lewis was electric.

CBs- Deion Sanders for the highlight reel plays and swag. Darelle Revis made my list because early on in his career he just blanketed everyone.

S- Ed Reed was an obvious choice. My other safety choice was Troy Polamalu. Both of these guys played full speed all game and both needed to be accounted for on every play by the offense.

KR/PR- Echoing your KR selection of Hester. Every time he got the ball in his hands people held their breath wondering if this was going to the house. I really wish they left him at CB instead of moving him to WR.
Team 1-
SF .5 PPR TE Prem (1Q, 1SF, 2R, 2W, 1T, 3WRT)
QB- Watson, Dak, Richardson, Bennett, Zappe
RB- Javonte Williams, JHill, Dobbins, Achane, Gibson, Bigsby, Spears, Gainwell, Fournette, CPatt
WR- Chase, Lamb, London, Pittman, MT, QJ, Bateman, Jamo, OBJ, Skyy
TE- Freiermuth, Kincaid, Chig, Fant, Musgrave, Woods, Bellinger
2024: 1st, 2nd, 4th

Team 2-
.5 PPR TE Prem (1Q, 2 R, 3W, 1 T, 3 WRT)
QB: J. Allen, Kyler, Stroud
RB: CMC, Bijan, Gibbs, JT, Breece Hall, Kamara, Gibson, 4nette
WR: Diggs, Hill, AJB, Aiyuk, London, JSN, Hollywood, M.Mims, Meyers, Shaheed
TE: Kelce, Kyle Pitts, Dulcich, Logan Thomas
2024: 2 1st (one top 3), 4th

Team 3- (Adopted Dumpster Orphan)
.5 PPR TE Prem (1Q, 2 R, 3W, 1 T, 3 WRT)
QB: J. Allen, Dak, Young
RB: Gibbs, Hall, J. Cook, Warren, Bigsby, K. Mitchell, Dobbins, D. Cook,
WR: Lamb, Wilson, Olave, Higgins, London, JSN, Bateman, Wan'Dale, Z. Jones, Hyatt
TE: Kittle, Kincaid, Woods, Likely
2024: 2 1st (one top 2), 3rd, 4th

lanemitchell96
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby lanemitchell96 » Wed May 29, 2019 8:37 am

BucFanJKE wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 8:30 am QB: Brett Favre
QB: Tim Tebow
RB: Ladanian Tomlinson
RB: Barry Sanders
RB: Mike Alstott
RB: Marshall Faulk
WR: Jerry Rice
WR: Terrell Owens
WR: Chad Johnson

DE: Reggie White
DE: JJ Watt
DT: Warren Sapp
LB: Derrick Brooks
CB: Deion Sanders
CB: Darelle Revis
S: Troy Polamalu

So I'm not sure if it's because I can't just narrow down or if I wanted to expand it but I went a bit deeper than OP. My list is based off of favorites to watch, not best to ever do it. Sometimes that coincided though. I'll do a breakdown position by position.

QBs- By far my favorite QB to watch of all time was Brett Favre. The passion he played the game with was always entertaining. My next favorite to watch (and this partially goes back to college) was Tebow. I know he is considered by most to be a bust in the NFL, but he was still a ton of fun to watch.

RBs- Easily my favorite RB to watch was LT. He was dynamic. That 28 TD season was incredible. Barry Sanders stopped playing before I watched football, but just going back and watching his highlights he is someone I would have loved to get to see live. Last but not least on my list is my homer pick Mike Alstott. When I played football in middle school and high school, he is who I wanted to be like on the offensive side of the ball.

WRs- Calvin Johnson is likely #1 on most people's lists. His size and speed is special and he was a human highlight reel. Jerry Rice was just an excellent technician and played the game the right way. TO and Chad Johnson both made my list because they were extremely entertaining and you never knew what they were going to do next.

TE- This was hard for me to pick, but I ultimately went with Gronk. The reason I went with him over the many other greats at the position is just due to the fact that most of his career he was uncoverable, and seeing a guy dominate in that way is special.

DEs- Reggie White was a monster and always a threat and JJ Watt's heart and motor makes him a ton of fun.

DT- Another homer pick, but my favorite DT of all time was Sapp. His personality and dominance was a large reason of why my Bucs have a ring.

LBs- Last homer pick on my list is Derrick Brooks. Another great guy and personality. And then of course Ray Lewis was electric.

CBs- Deion Sanders for the highlight reel plays and swag. Darelle Revis made my list because early on in his career he just blanketed everyone.

S- Ed Reed was an obvious choice. My other safety choice was Troy Polamalu. Both of these guys played full speed all game and both needed to be accounted for on every play by the offense.

KR/PR- Echoing your KR selection of Hester. Every time he got the ball in his hands people held their breath wondering if this was going to the house. I really wish they left him at CB instead of moving him to WR.

Love the Barry Sanders pick. Wish I could have seen him play live too!
FF4L

killer_of_giants
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby killer_of_giants » Wed May 29, 2019 10:36 am

all i want is 22 Frank Gores.

baldwin415
Rookie
Rookie

Postby baldwin415 » Wed May 29, 2019 11:08 am

I'm limiting myself to 3 Colts per side of the ball

QB - Andrew Luck (Could've gone Peyton, but I think I like Andrew more from a personality standpoint)
RB - Marshall Falk (Counting him as a Ram)
WR - Marvin Harrison
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
WR - Isaac Bruce
TE - Tony Gonzalez
OL - Jonathan Ogden
OL - Marshall Yanda
OL - Jeff Saturday
OL - Steve Hutchinson
OL - Joe Thomas

DE - Robert Mathis
DE - Dwight Freeney
DT - Warren Sapp
DT - Kevin Williams
LB - Derrick Brooks
LB - Brian Urlacher
LB - DeMarcus Ware
CB - Ronde Barber
CB - Champ Bailey
S - Bob Sanders
S - John Lynch
The Dynasty-hee: 10 team, .5 PPR, Keep 15, 1 QB, 2 RB, 3WR, 2 Flex
QB - Herbert, Stafford
RB - JT, Ekeler, Montgomery, Peterson, Scott, Hasty
WR - Thielen, Woods, Hill, Cooper, Bateman, M. Jones, Davis, Sanders, Hardman, Callaway, Gallup
TE - Kittle, Thomas, Seals-Jones, Trautman, Conklin
2022: 1st (late), 3rd (early), 3rd (early), 4th (late)

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Wed May 29, 2019 12:50 pm

From a purely fantasy standpoint

QB: Patrick Mahomes 2018
QB: Tom Brady 2007
RB: Marshall Faulk 1999
RB: LaDainian Tomlinson 2006
WR: Calvin Johnson 2012
WR: Jerry Rice 1995
Flex: Larry Johnson 2005

DL: Warren Sapp
LB: Patrick Willis
CB: Champ Bailey 2006

lanemitchell96
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby lanemitchell96 » Wed May 29, 2019 1:02 pm

Gator Sens wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 12:50 pm From a purely fantasy standpoint

QB: Patrick Mahomes 2018
QB: Tom Brady 2007
RB: Marshall Faulk 1999
RB: LaDainian Tomlinson 2006
WR: Calvin Johnson 2012
WR: Jerry Rice 1995
Flex: Larry Johnson 2005

DL: Warren Sapp
LB: Patrick Willis
CB: Champ Bailey 2006
Great calls and love that you chose specific years!
FF4L

Smoking Guns
Starter
Starter

Postby Smoking Guns » Wed May 29, 2019 1:24 pm

Fixing to show some age here , but these were some of my favorites

QB- Montana
QB- Moon
RB- Sanders
RB- Campbell
RB-Payton
WR- Rice
WR- Moss
WR- Carter
WR- Fitzgerald
TE-Witten
TE-Sharpe
TE-Gonzalez

DT- Randle
DT- Randy White
DE-Reggie White
DE- Haley
LB-Taylor
LB-Seau
LB-D. Thomas
DB- Sanders
DB- Lott
DB- Rod Woodson
DB-Reed
DB-Green

I don"t play IDP but included some of my favorite defensive players as well. For my friend born in '96 let me know you need help with some of these , especially on the defensive side :lol:

lanemitchell96
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby lanemitchell96 » Thu May 30, 2019 6:18 am

Smoking Guns wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 1:24 pm Fixing to show some age here , but these were some of my favorites

QB- Montana
QB- Moon
RB- Sanders
RB- Campbell
RB-Payton
WR- Rice
WR- Moss
WR- Carter
WR- Fitzgerald
TE-Witten
TE-Sharpe
TE-Gonzalez

DT- Randle
DT- Randy White
DE-Reggie White
DE- Haley
LB-Taylor
LB-Seau
LB-D. Thomas
DB- Sanders
DB- Lott
DB- Rod Woodson
DB-Reed
DB-Green

I don"t play IDP but included some of my favorite defensive players as well. For my friend born in '96 let me know you need help with some of these , especially on the defensive side :lol:
Love these picks! Wish I could have seen Payton play especially. You've really got some legends there on defense too with Reggie White, LT, Primetime, Lott, etc. Great choices!
FF4L

Openmountain
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Openmountain » Fri May 31, 2019 6:01 pm

lanemitchell96 wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 6:18 am
Smoking Guns wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 1:24 pm Fixing to show some age here , but these were some of my favorites

QB- Montana
QB- Moon
RB- Sanders
RB- Campbell
RB-Payton
WR- Rice
WR- Moss
WR- Carter
WR- Fitzgerald
TE-Witten
TE-Sharpe
TE-Gonzalez

DT- Randle
DT- Randy White
DE-Reggie White
DE- Haley
LB-Taylor
LB-Seau
LB-D. Thomas
DB- Sanders
DB- Lott
DB- Rod Woodson
DB-Reed
DB-Green

Love these picks! Wish I could have seen Payton play especially. You've really got some legends there on defense too with Reggie White, LT, Primetime, Lott, etc. Great choices!
Payton was amazing, Run you over, juke, etc. I love when the Bears were by the goal line, they would hand the ball to Payton and he would jump over both his and opponents line for the TD.
QB DeShaun Watson, CJ Stroud, Bryce Young, Will Levis
RB Saquon Barkley, Jonathan Taylor, Alexander Mattison, Roschon Johnson, Kendra Miller
WR Ja’Marr Chase, CeeDee Lamb, Chris Olave, JSN, Treylon Burks
TE George Kittle, Noah Fant, Dalton Schultz, Luke Schoonmaker

TheBelgian
Role Player
Role Player

Postby TheBelgian » Fri May 31, 2019 6:40 pm

lanemitchell96 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 6:36 am Who are your favorite players? Name a few! Maybe even make a lineup (superflex, 2QB, IDP, full lineups, whatever you want). Current players or past players, doesn't matter. They can be the best or most talented you have been able to watch or they can be just the most enjoyable to watch. I just want to start a conversation, hear the responses and have some fun!

*Disclaimer* I was born in '96, so all of my guys are either current or fairly recent players.

My lineup would have to go like this:

QB: Michael Vick
QB: Patrick Mahomes
RB: Ladainian Tomlinson
RB: Adrian Peterson
WR: Larry Fitzgerald
TE: Jimmy Graham

DL: Aaron Donald
CB: Champ Bailey

K: Adam Vinatieri

For the offense, I had to go Vick as my QB1. He was absolutely electric and was so fun to watch. Mahomes has only been a starter for one season but he carried my redraft team last year as a 10th round pick and has a knack for making magic happen on the field. Tomlinson has to be my favorite RB of all time. I really started watching and following the NFL a ton right around 2004 and he was extremely dominant around that time and the following years. Adrian Peterson is another RB that I'm thankful to have watched. He's a legend and has had a fantastic career and has lasted very long for a running back. Megatron was an easy choice for WR1. I believe he was one of, if not the most, dominant players to ever play in the league. Fitzgerald is definitely in the running for my favorite NFL player of all time. The way he played/plays with heart and humility is amazing to watch. Not to mention, he has had ridiculous success despite sub-par QB play for much of his career. I had to choose Jimmy Graham as my TE just based on his few years with the Saints. He's declined quite a bit since then, but during those years, he was unstoppable.

And for the defense, I only chose a few players. Aaron Donald is my DL pick (Hail to Pitt!). He continues to be one of the most exciting defensive players on the field today. Despite being from Pittsburgh, I have to admit that Ray Lewis was an animal on the field and the best inside linebacker to ever play the game in my opinion. I loved watching Champ Bailey when he played as well. He was consistent and always seemed to be at the top of his game. At safety, I couldn't hold back from choosing another Baltimore Ravens player in Ed Reed. He was literally a skill player on the defensive side of the ball. Every time he even had a slight chance of intercepting a ball or recovering a fumble, you had the feeling he was taking it to the house.

Last but not least, special teams. Devin Hester is absolutely the best return man of all time. I remember him taking the opening kick back for a touchdown in the Super Bowl against the Colts like it was yesterday. He's another player that always had you on the edge of your seat when he touched the ball. At kicker, Adam Vinatieri is the best of the best. He's beyond clutch, especially in the playoffs, and has had an insanely long career. Now, I wasn't old enough to actually watch and remember this play, but in 1996, Vinatieri tracked down Herschel Walker from behind on a kick return. If you haven't seen that, I recommend checking it out on YouTube.

Anyways, let the conversation begin!
Very good post. I noticed in your sig that you are in a 32 team single copy startup. I just joined a 32 team single copy league about 4 weeks ago (established in 2009). I'm curious if you could post a link so that I would have the opportunity to follow along. This is the first time I've been a part of 32 team league and I am looking for information. Thank you for your consideration.
Baltimore Ravens
32 Team Contract/Salary Cap w/ IDP -- 1 copy
Salary Cap (70M) -- Cap Space: 10M
Start: QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, FLEX -- 3DL, 3LB, 4DB 2FLEX -- 1K

QB- Murray 1, Winston 1, O'Connell 3
RB- Walker 4, Penny 1, C. Evans 1, DVaughn 3, K. Harris 2, Sermon 3,
WR- T.Higgins 2, Meyers 2, Watson 4, Jameson Williams 4, E. Moore 3, Flowers 5, Hyatt 5, PWashington 3, Milne 1 Melton 2, TPatrick 2
TE- Knox 2, Moreau 2, Fortson 4, Asiasi 4, Arnold 1
DL- , Lawson 1, Armstrong 1, Winovich 2, , BGraham 2, Cominsky 4, Lowry 2, BWashington 2, Kinlaw 4, Perkins 1
LB- Rozeboom 1, M. Rice 1, Bonitto 2, Dye 2, McGrone 1, T. Howard 1, Kennard 1, JDavis 4
DB-Winfield 4, APhillips 2, JJones 2, Sutton 1, Murphy-Bunting 2, Rochell 4, Gilmore 1, JTaylor 2, W. Harris 2, Hamlin 1, Gillespie 1 Pinnock 1, Echols 1,
K-Gano 1

lanemitchell96
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby lanemitchell96 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:41 am

TheBelgian wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 6:40 pm Very good post. I noticed in your sig that you are in a 32 team single copy startup. I just joined a 32 team single copy league about 4 weeks ago (established in 2009). I'm curious if you could post a link so that I would have the opportunity to follow along. This is the first time I've been a part of 32 team league and I am looking for information. Thank you for your consideration.
Thank you!! Yes, the draft actually just started yesterday. The league is on Fantrax, link below! I'm the LA Chargers.

https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/league/ ... 5tg0j/home
FF4L

TheBelgian
Role Player
Role Player

Postby TheBelgian » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:21 pm

lanemitchell96 wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:41 am
TheBelgian wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 6:40 pm Very good post. I noticed in your sig that you are in a 32 team single copy startup. I just joined a 32 team single copy league about 4 weeks ago (established in 2009). I'm curious if you could post a link so that I would have the opportunity to follow along. This is the first time I've been a part of 32 team league and I am looking for information. Thank you for your consideration.
Thank you!! Yes, the draft actually just started yesterday. The league is on Fantrax, link below! I'm the LA Chargers.

https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/league/ ... 5tg0j/home
Thank you very much.