Tyreek Hill's Value

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
Big Al
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Tyreek Hill's Value

Postby Big Al » Fri May 03, 2019 12:27 pm

I spent enough time rostering Josh Gordon. I just don't feel like going through all that again. Most of these guys are repeat offenders. Even though the crimes are different, the suspensions get annoying, and yes, Hill is a scumbag.

chalorpas
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Tyreek Hill's Value

Postby chalorpas » Fri May 03, 2019 1:15 pm

Big Al wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 12:27 pm I spent enough time rostering Josh Gordon. I just don't feel like going through all that again. Most of these guys are repeat offenders. Even though the crimes are different, the suspensions get annoying, and yes, Hill is a scumbag.
I definitely feel you here, though Josh Gordon had multiple sell high windows. I was able to flip him and a 2nd for Michael Thomas during one of those windows (I think 2017 when we thought he'd be back on the Browns).

As far as him getting "ray riced", definitely a possibility - though rice's case was more damning because there was video evidence and he was also coming off a really bad season statistically. I feel like current GM sentiment is - as long as you are talented and don't kneel for the anthem - you can find a team.