Ertz vs. Hilton

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.

which side?

Ertz
8
26%
Ertz by a lot
3
10%
Hilton
5
16%
Hilton by a lot
5
16%
fair
10
32%
 
Total votes: 31

User avatar
gunzwil guinea pigs
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 367
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:22 pm
Location: Switzerland

Ertz vs. Hilton

Postby gunzwil guinea pigs » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:03 am

8-)
2QB-Dynasty - 10 Team standard scoring - 30man roster
2QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1Flex, K, D/ST

QB: Baker Mayfield, Sam Darnold, Philipp Rivers, Cam Newton, Marcus Mariota, Will Grier
RB: Joe Mixon, Leonard Fournette, Rashaad Penny, Ito Smith, Ryquell Armstead
WR: Stefon Diggs, TY Hilton, Jarvis Landry, Calvin Ridley, Robert Woods, Terry McLaurin, Mike Williams, Marvin Jones, N'Keal Harry, Marquez Valdes-Scantling, Tre'Quan Smith, James Washington, JJ Arcega-Whiteside, Andy Isabella, Josh Gordon
TE: Zach Ertz
K: -
D/ST: JAX, MIN

Picks 2020: 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 5th
Picks 2021: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th

User avatar
Space Cowboy
Degenerate
Degenerate
Posts: 7653
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 1:47 pm

Re: Ertz vs. Hilton

Postby Space Cowboy » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:35 am

Hilton by a lot, even if it was TE premium.

User avatar
Titans95
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Posts: 4544
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:47 pm

Re: Ertz vs. Hilton

Postby Titans95 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:51 pm

I think its fair in a TE premium.

senska11
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 381
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:34 pm

Re: Ertz vs. Hilton

Postby senska11 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:49 pm

Space Cowboy wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:35 am
Hilton by a lot, even if it was TE premium.
This. Not even close.

User avatar
lukkynumber13
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 11327
Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 2:41 pm

Re: Ertz vs. Hilton

Postby lukkynumber13 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:47 pm

Titans95 wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:51 pm
I think its fair in a TE premium.
Correct. I love Hilton but not sure why anyone would say it's "Hilton and not close EVEN IN a TE-premium"
TEAM A - 12 teams (19 R/U, 18 Champ, 17 R/U)
BREES, Jimmy G, Haskins, Lock, Keenum
COOK/JACOBS/BELL, Gurley, D Washington, Shady, Gio, Gallman, Ollison, M Davis, Rodney A
NUK/HILL/EVANS/GOLLADAY/K ALLEN, Hilton, Edelman, Alshon, Sammy, Wims, Dez
KITTLE, Waller, Irv, Herndon, J Graham, Eifert
-
Not listing my IDP, but they matter as much as offense in this league
///
///
TEAM B - 32 teams, double copy - TEs get slight bump in scoring (1st year league, tanking this year to build through 2020 draft)
DARNOLD, Brissett, Rosen, Tyrod
SAQUON/MIXON, Hines, Gallman, L Miller
NUK/EVANS/OBJ/K ALLEN/HOLLYWOOD, Edelman, R Anderson, A Tate, Coutee, G Ward
KITTLE, Ian Thomas, James O
-
Danielle Hunter and some maybes for my IDP squad.

senska11
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 381
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:34 pm

Re: Ertz vs. Hilton

Postby senska11 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:58 am

lukkynumber13 wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:47 pm
Titans95 wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:51 pm
I think its fair in a TE premium.
Correct. I love Hilton but not sure why anyone would say it's "Hilton and not close EVEN IN a TE-premium"
People over-estimate the value of TE's in the typical TE-premium league like none other.
Unless it's like 4 ppr for a TE, it makes very little difference. TE is still a one-off position and shouldn't be valued very highly. If it's a start two TE, than it's a different story and that should be stated.

The Red Rooster
Player of the Year
Player of the Year
Posts: 2102
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:55 pm

Re: Ertz vs. Hilton

Postby The Red Rooster » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:31 am

I think currently, its fair but I probably lean Hilton...however, I think by mid season this will be Hilton easily. I am of the opinion Luck plays and Hilton bounces back in a big way.

OhCruelestRanter
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1231
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:33 pm

Re: Ertz vs. Hilton

Postby OhCruelestRanter » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:52 am

senska11 wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:58 am
lukkynumber13 wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:47 pm
Titans95 wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:51 pm
I think its fair in a TE premium.
Correct. I love Hilton but not sure why anyone would say it's "Hilton and not close EVEN IN a TE-premium"
People over-estimate the value of TE's in the typical TE-premium league like none other.
Unless it's like 4 ppr for a TE, it makes very little difference. TE is still a one-off position and shouldn't be valued very highly. If it's a start two TE, than it's a different story and that should be stated.
Ertz put up 18 ppg in 1.5 TE Premium, which is more than Hilton's career high. Ertz is a year younger and TEs don't have the same steep aging curve as WRs.

I think it's reasonable to prefer Ertz depending on the format and team need, although in a TE premium startup I'd probably take Hilton ahead of Ertz.
COOGAN IS A CHEATER AND A THIEF


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest