The 1.01: Fournette or Cook

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
SpartacusPTech
All Pro
All Pro

Re: The 1.01: Fournette or Cook

Postby SpartacusPTech » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:58 pm

Fournette for me. Was loving that Dalvin was getting so much love in these forums the last few weeks. Many were saying he was the clear 1.01, I was hoping that Fournette would fall to me at 1.02 and he still might, have no clue what the owner of the 1.01 is thinking, but i'm disappointed that the Dalvin train is loosing steam.
16 team 1ppr
Jackson, Tua, Bridgewater
Sutton, ARob, Higgins, D. Harris
Barkley, Chubb, McKissic, D. Williams, Felton
Piits, Tonyan, Smith
LB: Wilson, Parsons, Milano, Reddick, Baker, Greenlaw, Walker Jr.
DL: C. Heyward, Flowers, Hunter, Franklin-Myers
DB: Harrison Smith, Abram, Davis III, Bradberry, Maye

Team 2
16 Team 0.5 ppr
QB:Jackson, Mills, Eason, Newton
RB: Barkley/Najee/Gaskin/Hines/Sony/Johnson, Stevenson
WR: Chase/Juju/Aiyuk/Mike Williams/Beasley/N. Harry/Will Fuller/Cephus/D. Brown
TE: Pitts/Knox
DST:49ers, Titans
K: Koo

Team 3 2019 - Champion
12 team SF
Mahomes, Wentz, Jones
Mixon, Lindsay, Drake, Hines, Murray, Carter
Hopkins, M. Williams, Chase, McLaurin, Ridley, Samuel, Washington, Davis, D. Brown
Hockenson, Smith, Cook

Riffraff
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby Riffraff » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:25 pm

MEuRaH wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:24 pm I was worried about Cook several months ago and I'm even more worried now. The dude just doesn't love football. He loves the life that football provides, but that alone cannot motivate him to be his best for a full career. How does he not work hard enough to put up numbers he's easily capable of achieving? Starting fights? Punching women? Torturing puppies?

I hate this dude. I hate everything about him. I will not be drafting him in any format. Anyone who loves football wouldn't consistently making these bad decisions. He'll be TRich 2.0.
Dalvin Cook's work ethic:
http://www.tomahawknation.com/2016/8/28 ... work-ethic

MEuRaH
Legend
Legend

Postby MEuRaH » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:10 pm

Riffraff wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:25 pm
MEuRaH wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:24 pm I was worried about Cook several months ago and I'm even more worried now. The dude just doesn't love football. He loves the life that football provides, but that alone cannot motivate him to be his best for a full career. How does he not work hard enough to put up numbers he's easily capable of achieving? Starting fights? Punching women? Torturing puppies?

I hate this dude. I hate everything about him. I will not be drafting him in any format. Anyone who loves football wouldn't consistently making these bad decisions. He'll be TRich 2.0.
Dalvin Cook's work ethic:
http://www.tomahawknation.com/2016/8/28 ... work-ethic
I'm not at all questioning his work ethic. I'm questioning his love for the game. You don't get this far without a great work ethic.

Joe Thomas said it best: “If you don’t like football, it doesn’t matter how talented you are, your star will burn out quick."

EDIT: Charter Member using one of his 12 posts on my reply. I'm honored!
ULTIMATE RB GURUs
2021 RB Injury Guru: abloom "Akers will suffer an ACL injury in the preseason and does not play during the season."
2021 RB Guru: qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj & McCafsteez -- Winners of the Antonio Gibson Wager!

REAL RB GURUs:
CubfanAA - Anteaters - Ice - JJRules - TheNuts - jtk1234 - Bronco Billy - YouMightDieTryin - hockeyBjj - honcho55 - murphysxm - Patsfan86 - jman3134