Tyreek = Deebo + ???

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
cazzie33
All Pro
All Pro

Tyreek = Deebo + ???

Postby cazzie33 » Mon May 25, 2020 1:58 pm

Have an owner after Tyreek offering Deebo plus his likely late 2021 1st (especially if adding T. Hill)

Not enough for us to bite but had us to wondering what is fair market value 🤔

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Tyreek = Deebo + ???

Postby Gator Sens » Mon May 25, 2020 4:23 pm

Samuel + multiple 1sts is a much stronger offer, but I would still probably pass.

MFundercover
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby MFundercover » Mon May 25, 2020 5:13 pm

No way. With Tyreeks off field issues looking like they are in the past, he is a very valuable dynasty asset. Hes worth Deebo and an Early 1st imo. I offered Hopkins for him and was turned down in my league.

NLjM
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby NLjM » Wed May 27, 2020 6:06 am

Interested in this thread. More of rebuild than contender. Got following offers for Tyreek:

Juju or Deebo and 2021 first

Dionte and 2021 first

2-2020 2nds, 1-2020 3rd, 2021&20221st/2nd/3rd - this offer from loaded team so likely all late round picks

Aaron Jones

*trying to get DJM/2021 1st

CL3VELANDBR0WNS
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby CL3VELANDBR0WNS » Wed May 27, 2020 9:32 pm

NLjM wrote: ↑Wed May 27, 2020 6:06 am Interested in this thread. More of rebuild than contender. Got following offers for Tyreek:

Dionte and 2021 first

2-2020 2nds, 1-2020 3rd, 2021&20221st/2nd/3rd - this offer from loaded team so likely all late round picks

Aaron Jones

I would jump on the JuJu offer in a heartbeat. Hold 2021 first until rookie fever next year, not a good class to bet on by making an actual pick.

StripesOfKC
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby StripesOfKC » Wed May 27, 2020 10:27 pm

CL3VELANDBR0WNS wrote: ↑Wed May 27, 2020 9:32 pm
NLjM wrote: ↑Wed May 27, 2020 6:06 am Interested in this thread. More of rebuild than contender. Got following offers for Tyreek:

Dionte and 2021 first

Aaron Jones

I would jump on the JuJu offer in a heartbeat. Hold 2021 first until rookie fever next year, not a good class to bet on by making an actual pick.
No way on any of those. Tyreek is worth multiple firsts. Not even sure Juju is worth 1 if it is a high one.

You are getting lowballed. Hold Tyreek until you get better offers IMO

NLjM
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby NLjM » Thu May 28, 2020 5:55 am

Are you finding people willing to give multiple firsts for Hill given his 2019 off field issues? Seeing people rather part with “established” players instead. Maybe that’s just my leagues POV

CL3VELANDBR0WNS
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby CL3VELANDBR0WNS » Sat May 30, 2020 8:13 pm

StripesOfKC wrote: ↑Wed May 27, 2020 10:27 pm

Dionte and 2021 first

Aaron Jones

No way on any of those. Tyreek is worth multiple firsts. Not even sure Juju is worth 1 if it is a high one.

Seriously? JuJu had 1400 as a 21 yr old. I think he and Hill are each worth a high first as they would be the top WR in just about any draft knowing what we know in hindsight & I don't think the talent is all that far apart although the situations are vastly different.

StripesOfKC
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby StripesOfKC » Sat May 30, 2020 8:25 pm

CL3VELANDBR0WNS wrote: ↑Sat May 30, 2020 8:13 pm

Seriously? JuJu had 1400 as a 21 yr old. I think he and Hill are each worth a high first as they would be the top WR in just about any draft knowing what we know in hindsight & I don't think the talent is all that far apart although the situations are vastly different.
LOL Tyreek would never finish as the WR61 in 0.5 PPR

That is what Juju did (in PPG) his first year as the alpha WR. He is a complementary piece in an NFL offense--not the lead dog (like Deebo)--as he showed last year.

The QB play was bad--not discounting that.

But as I have said before, Courtland Sutton has the corpse of Joe Flacco and UDFA Brandon Allen, Allen Robinson has had 2 WR1 seasons with Trubisky and Bortles, DJ Moore just nearly had one with Kyle Allen and Will Grier, Kenny Golladay was the WR10 overall with a half season of UDFAs David Blough and Jeff Driskel (for one game)

Yet somehow Juju can't beat Taylor Gabriel and Chris Conley because of QB play? Hell he can't beat a 3rd round rookie on his own team who didn't start until like week 4.

Hill is a far better player in talent and in a far better situation tied to an MVP QB. And frankly even with Alex Smith Hill never had a season like Juju's first go as a WR1

I can easily justify (and likely would personally) going with Lamb or Jeudy—who could be legit WR1s one day
—over Juju. Would certainly go with Jamarr Chase over him if Chase is drafted top 10 overall as many project (and doesn’t bomb next season). No chance I would take any rookie WR over Tyreek. I would put him as the WR2 in all dynasty personally behind just MT

CL3VELANDBR0WNS
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby CL3VELANDBR0WNS » Sat May 30, 2020 10:48 pm

StripesOfKC wrote: ↑Sat May 30, 2020 8:25 pm

That is what Juju did (in PPG) his first year as the alpha WR. He is a complementary piece in an NFL offense--not the lead dog (like Deebo)--as he showed last year.

But as I have said before, Courtland Sutton has the corpse of Joe Flacco and UDFA Brandon Allen, Allen Robinson has had 2 WR1 seasons with Trubisky and Bortles, DJ Moore just nearly had one with Kyle Allen and Will Grier, Kenny Golladay was the WR10 overall with a half season of UDFAs David Blough and Jeff Driskel (for one game)

Yet somehow Juju can't beat Taylor Gabriel and Chris Conley because of QB play? Hell he can't beat a 3rd round rookie on his own team who didn't start until like week 4.

Hill is a far better player in talent and in a far better situation tied to an MVP QB. And frankly even with Alex Smith Hill never had a season like Juju's first go as a WR1

I can easily justify (and likely would personally) going with Lamb or Jeudy—who could be legit WR1s one day
—over Juju. Would certainly go with Jamarr Chase over him if Chase is drafted top 10 overall as many project (and doesn’t bomb next season). No chance I would take any rookie WR over Tyreek. I would put him as the WR2 in all dynasty personally behind just MT
I'll pick out the great college career, rookie season, and a 1400/7 breakthrough season that had many predicting that he may become the biggest playmaker in fantasy at the WR position over one season that was doomed from the start with a week 1 injury that just added to a pile of others.
Johnson had a good rookie campaign but he was a YAC guy with lower quality targets from an offense trying to hide it's QB deficiencies. If Ben has anything left in that arm to drive the ball outside the numbers, I'm expecting a monster bounce back year from JuJu, especially on a team that might be riding their last shot to win the whole thing. I would never take Drew Lock's #2 WR over him.

StripesOfKC
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby StripesOfKC » Sat May 30, 2020 11:05 pm

CL3VELANDBR0WNS wrote: ↑Sat May 30, 2020 10:48 pm
StripesOfKC wrote: ↑Sat May 30, 2020 8:25 pm

I'll pick out the great college career, rookie season, and a 1400/7 breakthrough season that had many predicting that he may become the biggest playmaker in fantasy at the WR position over one season that was doomed from the start with a week 1 injury that just added to a pile of others.
Johnson had a good rookie campaign but he was a YAC guy with lower quality targets from an offense trying to hide it's QB deficiencies. If Ben has anything left in that arm to drive the ball outside the numbers, I'm expecting a monster bounce back year from JuJu, especially on a team that might be riding their last shot to win the whole thing. I would never take Drew Lock's #2 WR over him.
You are 100% entitled to your opinion and I concede Juju had a great start to his career, but his first year without AB is something I believe the dynasty community is way too quick to forgive/overlook/assume he will bounce back from (as long as he is still the number 1 without a better WR to take pressure off him).

I certainly cannot see how he is anywhere close to Tyreek or the Steelers having any shot to win the whole thing. If anything, I think there's a better chance they are in the cellar of the division than in the divisional round even--let alone the conference championship or Super Bowl.

But fantasy is about different evaluations and I think for now we have to agree to disagree.

I did think Juju--before last season--was set to ascend to top 3 WR status and even offered MT for a package centered around Juju before the season last year (thankfully declined), but have a hard time getting past last year

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sun May 31, 2020 3:28 am

This thread has been hijacked. I would want Deebo and a 2021 first, plus another proven player, not the 2022 first, OP.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick