Championship team just became orphaned--filled

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Vectorgod
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Championship team just became orphaned--filled

Postby Vectorgod » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:21 pm

(Also posted in help wanted area)

Due to financial difficulty, the owner of the 2019 championship team had to drop out. Entering the 5th season of this league, most owners play together in multiple leagues. Fun and friendly competitive group. No drama.

10 Teams, IDP, no kickers, deep rosters
Salary cap/contract years
PPR, TE premium

Buy in is $60 per year.
Payouts for weekly high score, season total points, 1st through 3rd place, and carryover pot for back-to-back championships.

We have just come out of our winter dead period, planning to start our annual UFA/RFA auctions within a few days. Great time to take over this championship team!

This league has several innovative concepts including holdouts, taxi squad raids, home field advantage, and more. Bit of a learning curve but help is available, and we have no cutthroat owners looking to screw over the new guy!

If interested, PM me here or email FARTfreeagents AT gmail DOT com
Last edited by Vectorgod on Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

Vectorgod
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Championship team just became orphaned

Postby Vectorgod » Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:42 pm

Hahahaha! Just realized I misspelled my own email address. It has been fixed in the original message.

We are trying to get going on our spring activities asap while everybody is taking a corona break. The orphan team is available for $60 for 2 seasons--50% off.

Some of the big names on the roster are Lamar Jackson, McCaffrey, AJ Brown, Mark Andrews, Joey Bosa, Roquan Smith, and Terry McLaurin. This team also has the most cap space in the league, so lots of talent can be acquired in our upcoming auctions.