CBS for dynasty purposes

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
AtlasShrugged
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

CBS for dynasty purposes

Postby AtlasShrugged » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:17 am

Hey guys, just wondering what your thoughts are on CBS for dynasty purposes. I know the pricing is an absolute rape, however I am looking ease here. I have been working on a MFL site all of the summer, however I am having misgivings about it. Knowing my fellow owners like I do, they will not like the mess that MFL is. For your guide, we have been using ESPN for various leagues over the years and they like the simplicity of the interface. Just wondering what your experiences have been. Cheers.

oaks2017
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: CBS for dynasty purposes

Postby oaks2017 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:08 am

Good Morning, I had a similar issue going from ESPN to MFL. I highly recommend biting the bullet and switching to MFL. Your owners will get over it. Mine bitched for half a season and once they got used to the site, they loved it. Plus the App is bullet proof now. When we started on there in 2014, the App sucked but now if works very well. It is no-frills as far as ergonomics but you can do everything off the site on there. I've downloaded and used the free Apps for MFL to test them out for my owners, but I personally like MFL Platinum but it costs $5 or so.

There is no doubt that for any sort of league other than your basic redraft type league, MFL is by far the most flexible system. You can pretty much customize everything. I don't play salary cap on there, we use RSO, but I'm sure its good.

We used to us CBS up till about 2010 for a redraft league and finally moved to ESPN once they got their site figured out. I don't personally know how CBS is now but then like you said it's a rape for price. I'm assuming you have not gotten any responses to this thread yet because nobody uses CBS anymore.
Chris Oelkers
MFL Empire League Commish
RSO Team Owner

AtlasShrugged
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby AtlasShrugged » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:17 am

Anyone else?

Sfoster2625
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Sfoster2625 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:57 am

Have you thought about Fleaflicker? I liked it enough that I switched my redraft league over to it. Plus it’s free and their customer service has been great so far
Qb: Mahomes
Rb: Jacobs Ceh, Damien williams, Vaughn, rojo, fournette, Singletary, akers, snell, devontae booker, boston Scott
Wr: devante Adams, godwin, juju, mclaurin, diontae johnson, mims, Allen Robinson, gallup, Preston Williams
Te: hock, fant
Cb: Kyle fuller, Carlton Davis
S: Jamal Adams, Justin poyer
Edr: nick bosa, Joey bosa, Josh Allen, Jpp, emmanuel agbah
IL: Chris Jones, Jonathan Allen
Lb: Darius Leonard, Roquan Smith, greenlaw

1QB
10 team league
32 man roster
0.5 point ppr
6 point pass td

Idp scoring is even with offense

AtlasShrugged
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby AtlasShrugged » Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:11 pm

We've considered it however that particular site is blocked for us at work. It is an office league.

Space Cowboy
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Space Cowboy » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:12 pm

AtlasShrugged wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:11 pm We've considered it however that particular site is blocked for us at work. It is an office league.
Ohh the irony.