Owner Mode Dynasty currently has 1 orphan team. It is in good shape with superstars and cap room. The league is going into it's 4th season, each with different winners and never repeating more than half the prior year's playoff teams.
* $40 $30 buy in ($44.40 Initial year)
* 16 teams, 2 conferences, 4 divisions
* Full contract league, with yearly expanding salary cap (based on NFL salary cap)
* Payout to all 6 playoff teams
* QB, RB, WR, and TE only...no IDP for now
* 1QB/2RB/3WR/1TE/2FX...no superflex
* QB scoring bonus for passer rating...PPR...1.5PPR for TE
* 22 active, 15 IR/Sus, 10 TS
* Includes Vet Minimums, Contract Extensions, RFA and UFAs, Franchise Tags, and Expanded Off-Season Rosters
* TS stealing, mimicking the NFL
* Owner Mode Dynasty will feature a “mode” that is played using spreadsheets/tabs on the MFL website, but it is able to affect the fantasy team that is fielded. Winning fantasy games will give owners “Franchise Cash”, which simulates owning a pro football team. Using this “franchise cash” will allow teams to bid on Head Coaches, perhaps upgrade their draft position, or upgrade their team’s stadium (allowing for a faster accrual of franchise cash).
Team (Silva Dolla)
https://www68.myfantasyleague.com/2021/ ... =0009&O=07
Team Roster Includes:
Alexander Mattison (Rookie Contract)
Henry Ruggs III (Rookie Contract)
Harrison Bryant (Rookie Contract)
1.07 and all 7th spot picks
Expected $23.8 in salary room, before cuts
New owner will have the ability to cut any player with 3 or less contract years remaining with no penalty.
Here some links:
* League Site - https://www68.myfantasyleague.com/2021/home/39065#0
* Bylaws - https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2P ... m7UzQe/pub
If you'd like to play, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or PM me here.
General discussion and team advice concerning Salary Cap & Auction leagues.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest