What does Michael pick mean for SEA backfield?

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
AU6294TX
Starter
Starter

What does Michael pick mean for SEA backfield?

Postby AU6294TX » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:50 pm

Thought Turbin looked like the replacement for Lynch, but now another HB early.
Standard scoring league
6 pt td
.5 ppr
.1 per yard
Year 2
25 keeper league
10 team league
Palmer Gurley Parts Finished 10-4 and 3rd place in 2015
qb- Palmer, Prescott, Trubisky
HB- Gurley, Miller, Howard, CJ Anderson, Vereen, McKinnon, Rawls, Rodgers, Collins, Burkhead, Charles
WR- Julio, Hopkins, M. Thomas, DJax, Maclin, M. Bryant, Ty. Williams, Floyd, Gordon, R. Anderson, T. Taylor, C. Samuel, T. McBride, D. Westbrook
TE Griffin, Kroft
K- Elliott

KCLep20
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: What does Michael pick mean for SEA backfield?

Postby KCLep20 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:27 pm

Agreed, and this guy was the top performer at the combine. Not a good sign for Lunh even though he's been a beast the past couple seasons. Should be interesting.
1QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/1Flex (RB/WR/TE)/1 Superflex (QB/RB/WR/TE)
'Ships: 2008, 2017, 2019, 2021; 2nd place: 2010, 2014, 2018, 2022
12 team PPR with 14 Keepers/year
2023 Draft Picks: 1.04, 1.05, 1.11, 3.04, 3.07, 5.04
QB: L.Jackson, J. Burrow, G. Minshew, J. Winston
RB: J.Mixon, ETN, Jav.Williams, J.Conner, Z.Moss, JK Dobbins (IR), N.Chubb (IR)
WR: AJB, CD Lamb, DK, C.Sutton
TE: M.Andrews, T.McBride, I. Likely

Jimmy Graham Cracker
MVP
MVP

Postby Jimmy Graham Cracker » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:34 pm

According to this article, looks like Michael may be the guy to 'cuff w/ Lynch now:

http://heraldnet.com/article/20130426/B ... days-picks

Never Veto1
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Never Veto1 » Thu May 16, 2013 12:11 pm

He is a hold in leagues and a guy I would take with most 2nd round picks. He is a guy that you will have to hold for a couple years at least, cause he won't see enough field time to be worth a play, unless there is an injury. If he is still available at my #19 pick, I will take him no problem, just off of potential. I did the same thing with Lamar Miller last year
12 Team 1QB PPR
8 Starters - QB 1, RB 2(4), WR 3(5), TE 1(3)

QB - Kyler Murray, Derek Carr, Kenny Pickett
RB - Christian McCaffrey, Bijan Robinson, Kyren Williams, Travis Etienne, James Conner, Antonio Gibson, Chris Rodriguez
WR - Tee Higgins, Jordan Addison, Michael Pittman, Nico Collins, Rashee Rice, Christian Watson, Jerry Jeudy, Rashod Bateman
TE - Sam Laporta, Kyle Pitts, Darren Waller, Isaiah Likely
Picks - 2.10, 3.10, 4.10, 5.10

NickGB
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby NickGB » Sun May 19, 2013 7:38 am

It means that Marshawn Lynch will be out of Seattle after the 2014 season and that Turbin / Michael will fight for the #1 RB spot. I personally like Turbin because there's not as many questions surrounding him.

I'm sorry for all of you on the Christine Michael bandwagon but the guy has some serious character issues and while he is loaded with athletic ability how come that didn't translate to the football field? I mean those #'s were eye popping and the #'s he put up playing collegiate ball on the field were moderate AT BEST.

I've also never seen a coaching staff come out and slam a kid so hard in an obvious attempt to kill his draft stock like they did Christine Michael. There's obviously some real character concerns here.

He's certainly worth a flier late but I'm not entirely sure I take Michaels with out being solved on the fact he's going to be a better pro then he was a college player and that he's not going to be Titus Young 2.0.
Team 1: SF/2TE/PPR

QB:Joe Burrow, Tua Tagovailoa, Teddy Bridgewater, Baker Mayfield, Jordan Love, Trevor Lawrence*
RB: De'Andre Swift, Johnathan Taylor, Ronald Rones
WR: Odell Beckham Jr, Mike Evans, A.J. Brown, D.J. Moore, Christian Kirk, Anthony Miller, Ja'Marr Chase*
TE: George Kittle, Hayden Hurst, Albert O, Brevin Jordan*