Ravens trade Orlando Brown to KC

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
Kmani6
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Ravens trade Orlando Brown to KC

Postby Kmani6 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:09 pm

OhCruelestRanter wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:37 pm
Kmani6 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:40 pm OhCruelestRanter is punching the air right now... Chiefs added Thuney AND Brown !? looks like CEH stock is UP!!! :lol:
I got my first share of him recently in a home league. He’s way cheaper now (or at least he was before this signing), and will have a ton of opportunity again in a good offense assuming KC doesn’t draft somebody. I’m not like, rooting against him; I have no emotional investment in CEH, just like I have no emotional investment in a stock that I don’t own.

My CEH opinions are/were that 1. He was a bad pick by the Chiefs. That doesn’t preclude me from acquiring him; I thought Zeke and Barkley and several other RBs that I’ve drafted were all bad picks. I’ll probably feel the same about Etienne and Harris this year; and 2. He was over-valued last offseason when he surged to 1.05 in startup value.

It was weird that you PM’d me to look at this thread:
Kmani6 wrote:Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:41 pm Look at what i said in the Orlando brown thread :lol:
I suppose I could let you know whenever I post something that contradicts your opinion. The problem is that I have no idea what your opinions are and I will never, ever, ever care enough to do so. But feel free to keep memorizing my posts and PMing me to let me know you’re disagreeing with one.
You seem awfully insecure! It was a joke man, relax :lol: Also, get over yourself, I saw someone specifically commenting about how everyone is aware of your feelings on Clyde yesterday, but I’m glad you think you have a secret fan club 🤡
Dynasty Team 1:

10 Man, Full PPR, .2 PPC, Double Flex

QB: Kyler Murray
RB: Saquon Barkley , Breece Hall, Swift, Dobbins, Gibson, CEH
WR: Devante Adams, Tyreek Hill, Jamarr Chase, DK Metcalf, Devonta Smith, Jerry Jeudy
TE: Travis Kelce

2023 Picks: 1.4, 1.8, 2.9, 3.2, 3.6, 3.8

Dynasty Team 2:

10 Man, Half PPR, Double Flex

QB: Tua
RB: Barkley , Mixon, Javonte, Jacobs, CEH
WR: AJB, Tyreek, Lamb, Aiyuk, Bateman
TE: Kittle

2022 Picks: 1.5, 1.6, 2.3
2023 Picks: 2 x 1st, 2 x 2nd

OhCruelestRanter
MVP
MVP

Postby OhCruelestRanter » Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:20 am

Kmani6 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:09 pm
Kmani6 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:40 pm OhCruelestRanter is punching the air right now... Chiefs added Thuney AND Brown !? looks like CEH stock is UP!!! :lol:
I got my first share of him recently in a home league. He’s way cheaper now (or at least he was before this signing), and will have a ton of opportunity again in a good offense assuming KC doesn’t draft somebody. I’m not like, rooting against him; I have no emotional investment in CEH, just like I have no emotional investment in a stock that I don’t own.

My CEH opinions are/were that 1. He was a bad pick by the Chiefs. That doesn’t preclude me from acquiring him; I thought Zeke and Barkley and several other RBs that I’ve drafted were all bad picks. I’ll probably feel the same about Etienne and Harris this year; and 2. He was over-valued last offseason when he surged to 1.05 in startup value.

Kmani6 wrote:Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:41 pm Look at what i said in the Orlando brown thread :lol:
I suppose I could let you know whenever I post something that contradicts your opinion. The problem is that I have no idea what your opinions are and I will never, ever, ever care enough to do so. But feel free to keep memorizing my posts and PMing me to let me know you’re disagreeing with one.
You seem awfully insecure! It was a joke man, relax :lol: Also, get over yourself, I saw someone specifically commenting about how everyone is aware of your feelings on Clyde yesterday, but I’m glad you think you have a secret fan club 🤡
lol. Sure, that was definitely it. Again, feel free to PM me every time you think one of your posts merits my attention; otherwise I (like everybody else) probably won’t notice.
COOGAN IS A CHEATER AND A THIEF

Pullo Vision
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Pullo Vision » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:10 pm

OhCruelestRanter wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:20 am
Kmani6 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:09 pm

lol. Sure, that was definitely it. Again, feel free to PM me every time you think one of your posts merits my attention; otherwise I (like everybody else) probably won’t notice.
Quoted for record. This was rude/unnecessary and had nothing to do with football.
-"I have no idea what your opinions are and I will never, ever, ever care enough to do so. But feel free to keep memorizing my posts and PMing me to let me know you’re disagreeing with one."
-"[F]eel free to PM me every time you think one of your posts merits my attention; otherwise I (like everybody else) probably won’t notice."

Not the way to show how someone like DLF Mike should handle you disagreeing with them.
League #1- 14 tm ppr, 1Q, 2R, 3W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1K
1 DT, 2 DE, 2 LB, 1 CB, 1 S, 1 flex

League #2- 12 team PPR, 1Q, 1R, 2W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1 W/R/T, 1 Def

League #3- 12 tm PPR, 1Q, 0R (yes, ZERO RB) 3W, 1T, 2 R/W/T flex, 1 Def