WFT?

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
Bot101
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: WFT?

Postby Bot101 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:04 pm

briank wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:43 pm They have a website where fans can weigh in. They are planning on 2022 rollout. So dumb it’s going to take that long.
Didnt some random guy trademark all of the names that WFT would have likely selected? I bet that guy is holding out for some massive payday.

Hottoddies
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Hottoddies » Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:18 am

Shoreline Steamers wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:59 pm

Maybe they could do something to tie in with the fans who call themselves "The Hogs" and wear the pig snouts and all that. Washington Trench Hogs? Maybe even give a nod to Black Sabbath and go with the Washington War Pigs? Not saying this is an easy choice, it's kind of impactful really when you consider how to brand your team.
Maybe they could go with the "Pork Barrels"
"Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers." - Socrates

CGW
Legend
Legend

Postby CGW » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:51 am

krtbuckeye wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:14 pm
jordanzs wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:15 pm In honor of 4 skin colors living in unity & harmony (black, white, red, yellow), I think they should be The Washington 4skins. I cool logo would be a spiral of 4 arms of the 4 colors all interconnected.....
Holy buckets, this made me shoot soda out my nose I laughed so hard when I read it! :clap: :lol:

At any rate, I think the RedWolves would be a pretty sweet name. It sounds cool to me and I think that the uni’s could look pretty sweet!
Seems a little uninclusive of black, grey, and white wolves, dont you think?

I actually hope they stick with the Football Team.

Ice
Legend
Legend

Postby Ice » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:59 am

As long as Snyder names the place where they play; SAFE SPACE STADIUM
he can name the team anything and all will be forgiven on home game days. 8-)
The Clock is Running and there are no Timeouts