Claypool bar fight

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
KingsKing
Captain
Captain

Re: Claypool bar fight

Postby KingsKing » Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:02 pm

I just watched the video too and I didn't see much myself, didn't notice any face kicks either?

Dynasty DeLorean
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Dynasty DeLorean » Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:27 pm

SteelLake wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:34 pm
Dynasty DeLorean wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:51 am
SteelLake wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:14 am Maybe I was a degenerate, it looks like he mostly just pushed 2 guys away... Like, he's 22.... Drinking that results in a couple pushes, at that age, seems to happen to most people who ever drink around that age.

I can't imagine this being a thing impacting his value, whatsoever
he did kick someone in the face
That is the lightest knee shove thing I think I’ve ever seen. I don’t know how anyone would qualify that as a viscous kick to the face.

I hate this, because it makes me seem homer, but I’m honestly surprised at reaction to this. Like, there’s a reason there’s clear video and no one even thinks for a second police will care.

To be honest, the most disturbing part to me is all the probably unvaccinated people likely being in a crowded bar. That seems way more important to me, but probably a lost cause among nfl players
He kicked someone who was lying on the ground in the face with his foot. It’s at the 33 second mark and hard to see because someone is walking in front of the camera. Also harder to see on your phone than if you’re on a pc with a bigger screen

And yeah, being in a crowded bar is also stupid

Cameron Giles
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Cameron Giles » Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:54 pm

I get that these are young players, but self-inflicted mistakes like these make no sense.

AussieMate
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby AussieMate » Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:57 pm

Dynasty DeLorean wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:27 pm
SteelLake wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:34 pm
Dynasty DeLorean wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:51 am

he did kick someone in the face
That is the lightest knee shove thing I think I’ve ever seen. I don’t know how anyone would qualify that as a viscous kick to the face.

I hate this, because it makes me seem homer, but I’m honestly surprised at reaction to this. Like, there’s a reason there’s clear video and no one even thinks for a second police will care.

To be honest, the most disturbing part to me is all the probably unvaccinated people likely being in a crowded bar. That seems way more important to me, but probably a lost cause among nfl players
He kicked someone who was lying on the ground in the face with his foot. It’s at the 33 second mark and hard to see because someone is walking in front of the camera. Also harder to see on your phone than if you’re on a pc with a bigger screen

And yeah, being in a crowded bar is also stupid
Watched on my phone and its quite easy to see, tmz literally point an arrow at him not long before it happens, I'm surprised a few people have missed it, Its not a huge swinging kick and the guy walking in front might have saved him from higher scrutiny. Not a great look but its not career ending and he's only 22, he won't be ruining peoples fantasy season if he happens to get a few games suspension.

Patsfan86
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Patsfan86 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:42 am

The age thing is not an excuse. I work with homeless 18-24 year olds, so you can imagine the background these kids have. They know you cant go kicking people in the face. Im not giving him any leeway on this because of his age. In todays world youth are actually way more cognizant of this stuff then they were when millenials, boomers, gen x, etc were growing up.

prinefan
All Pro
All Pro

Postby prinefan » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:03 pm

Didn't look like much of a fight anyway.