Week 12

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
TimeWillTell
Captain
Captain

Re: Week 12

Postby TimeWillTell » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:59 pm

MFundercover wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:24 pm Miles Sanders usage tonight was pitiful. Pretty sure Scott outsnapped him for no reason.
mIleS sANdErS iSnT As GoOd aS yOu ThOUgHt mAyBE
2020, 2021, 2022 Champion!
12 Team 1QB 0.5 PPR 30 man roster
Start: 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1Flex,1K,1Def
QB: Mahomes, Brady, Stafford
RB: Barkley, Taylor, Dobbins, Swift, Jacobs
WR: Chase, Jefferson, AJB, Lamb, DJM, Olave, Dotson, Mike Evans
TE: Hock, Dulcich, Chig, Fant, Jonnu, Hurst, Everett
K: Some guy
Def: Who knows
1.01, 1.03

Mike from Canada
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Mike from Canada » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:17 pm

Sanders did have a couple pretty bad drops tonight. Reagor made no plays, Fulgam is bad again.

Ruggenater
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Ruggenater » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:44 am

MFundercover wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:24 pm Miles Sanders usage tonight was pitiful. Pretty sure Scott outsnapped him for no reason.
It was basically the same as last week. Sanders was on the field for 60% of snaps, Scott 35%, Clement 5%.
12 Team Superflex - PPR, 0.25 PPC - QB/2RB/3WR/TE/Flex/Superflex
QB: L Jackson, Tagovailoa, Rodgers, Pickett, Tannehill
RB: Swift, Pacheco, Sanders, Hubbard, Spears, Dillon, Herbert, McLaughlin, Chandler, Dowdle
WR: DeVonta, Waddle, Aiyuk, Nacua, McLaurin, Hopkins, M Williams, Mingo, Wan’Dale, Hyatt
TE: Kelce, Okonkwo, Schoonmaker

Cameron Giles
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Cameron Giles » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:58 am

Not sure how much you can put on the RBs and WRs when Wentz looked that bad. There's not a whole lot you can do there. Also explains why Ertz was struggling earlier in the season. Philadelphia may just be an offense to avoid the rest of the season

MFundercover
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby MFundercover » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:09 am

TimeWillTell wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:59 pm
mIleS sANdErS iSnT As GoOd aS yOu ThOUgHt mAyBE
Stop it. Sanders was averaging 6 ypc, good for the 2nd best rb avg behind Chubb. He got just carries last night as part of a dreadful offense, bad play calling, and bad quarterback play.

Patsfan86
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Patsfan86 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:30 am

Amazing how DK Metcalf sets his personal best record last night for yards and its not discussed because we are already used to it being like this in only his second year. And to think he is only going to get better most likely is terrifying.

bjd5211
Legend
Legend

Postby bjd5211 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:06 am

Patsfan86 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:30 am Amazing how DK Metcalf sets his personal best record last night for yards and its not discussed because we are already used to it being like this in only his second year. And to think he is only going to get better most likely is terrifying.
Ya, he's got everything you want in a dynasty WR asset; talent, age, volume, elite QB in his prime. I can't believe I have 0 shares, and I don't think it's worth paying the price to get any at this point because of the depth of the WR position as a whole. Anyone that drafted him as a rookie should be absolutely ecstatic though, I would be.

TimeWillTell
Captain
Captain

Postby TimeWillTell » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:24 am

bjd5211 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:06 am
Patsfan86 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:30 am Amazing how DK Metcalf sets his personal best record last night for yards and its not discussed because we are already used to it being like this in only his second year. And to think he is only going to get better most likely is terrifying.
Ya, he's got everything you want in a dynasty WR asset; talent, age, volume, elite QB in his prime. I can't believe I have 0 shares, and I don't think it's worth paying the price to get any at this point because of the depth of the WR position as a whole. Anyone that drafted him as a rookie should be absolutely ecstatic though, I would be.
I am in the same boat. I dangled Barkley out there and the DK owner wasn't even slightly interested. If that doesn't at least start a conversation, then the cost is too high. Especially given my WR group, I am fine missing out.
2020, 2021, 2022 Champion!
12 Team 1QB 0.5 PPR 30 man roster
Start: 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1Flex,1K,1Def
QB: Mahomes, Brady, Stafford
RB: Barkley, Taylor, Dobbins, Swift, Jacobs
WR: Chase, Jefferson, AJB, Lamb, DJM, Olave, Dotson, Mike Evans
TE: Hock, Dulcich, Chig, Fant, Jonnu, Hurst, Everett
K: Some guy
Def: Who knows
1.01, 1.03

Patsfan86
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Patsfan86 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:48 am

TimeWillTell wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:24 am
I am in the same boat. I dangled Barkley out there and the DK owner wasn't even slightly interested. If that doesn't at least start a conversation, then the cost is too high. Especially given my WR group, I am fine missing out.
Give it time and the offseason and trust me the DK owner will be interested in that trade. Barkley is just as much of a beast as DK, Saquon will recover fine and be 100 percent. In the offseason people will realize this and his value will rebound and i bet that owner will do it. As a Dk owner that would draw interest from me, or George Kittle since thats a major advantage but honestly thats about it. Im not gonna take picks, im not gonna take aging RBs. Id need someone like Saquon or one of these rookie RBs like Dobbins and a first for him.

mild
Legend
Legend

Postby mild » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:27 pm

jcc6fd wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:14 pm My personal theory is that this has almost nothing to do with Hurts and everything to do with Wentz contract. Since he’ll be on the team a minimum one more year and the team isn’t going anywhere there’s no reason to risk hurts development/health by putting him behind their line with limited weapons.

Now next year, if this continues, I’d expect them to turn to Hurts by mid season.
I'm with you. The thing is, if they pull Wentz now and go with Hurts - then they start the QB controversy with no real way to follow through on it. Even if Hurts is good - you're still not going anywhere in the playoffs this year, and you're still paying Wentz through the nose. There's no upside to it, and especially so if Hurts isn't fully ready.

They don't have the balls to do it - and I don't necessarily blame them, because you then open yourself up to the media vultures circling you every week with QB questions, along with everything else that's already going wrong.

Fire the Eagles into the sun, is what I'm saying.

burntfire
Role Player
Role Player

Postby burntfire » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:34 pm

Patsfan86 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:48 am
TimeWillTell wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:24 am

Give it time and the offseason and trust me the DK owner will be interested in that trade. Barkley is just as much of a beast as DK, Saquon will recover fine and be 100 percent. In the offseason people will realize this and his value will rebound and i bet that owner will do it. As a Dk owner that would draw interest from me, or George Kittle since thats a major advantage but honestly thats about it. Im not gonna take picks, im not gonna take aging RBs. Id need someone like Saquon or one of these rookie RBs like Dobbins and a first for him.
Had a guy dangle Henry and a 1st and I instantly said no. Made me realize how much I value DK.
14 Team Super Flex, 1 PPR
QB, 3WR, 2RB, 1TE, 1 Flex, 1 SFlex, 3 IR

QB: Davis Mills, Kenny Pickett, Sam Darnold, Matt Corral
WR: Chris Godwin, A.J Brown, D.K. Metcalf, Jerry Jeudy, Jalen Reagor, Allen Lazard, K.J. Osborn, Skyy Moore, Tutu Atwell, Greg Dortch
RB: Josh Jacobs, Khalil Herbert, Tyson Chandler, Ronald Jones, K Gainwell
TE: Robert Tonyan, David Njoku, Jonnu Smith, Gerald Everett, Jelani Woods
2023: 1.05, 1.08
2024: 1

Shankopotamus
Starter
Starter

Postby Shankopotamus » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:55 am

hoos89 wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:57 am Wow my team is absolutely devastated right now...
JT, Conner, Gaskin, Ahmed, Aiyuk, Andrews, and Sutton all out.

Also Andrews has diabetes so it's very not good that he tested positive.
Checking in with the kinda one-upper I feel you bro post:

Mark Andrews
DJ Moore
Philip Lindsey
Salvon Ahmed
AJ Dillon
Jamychal Hasty
Nick Chubb
Aaron Jones
Ronnie Harrison
Jayon Brown
Devin Bush
Deforest Buckner
Taylor Rapp
Josh Jones

All currently on IR, or missed significant/crucial time.
12 Team Super-Flex TEP Dynasty
22 CHAMP :dance:
(2019 & 2020 Runner-Up) :wall:

1 QB, 3 RB, 4 WR, Flex, SF, 2 TE

3 DL, 3 LB, 3 DB, 1 Flex IDP

QB- Justin Herbert, Baker Mayfield, Deshaun Watson, Marcus Mariota, Gardner Minshew, Sam Ehlinger
RB- D’Andre Swift, Nick Chubb, Javonte Williams, Cam Akers, Kyren Williams, Jerome Ford, D’Ernest Johnson, Darrell Henderson
WR- DK Metcalf, DJ Moore, Chris Godwin, Jameson Williams, Gabe Davis, Hollywood Brown, Josh Reynolds, Calvin Austin, Laviska Shenault, Kyle Phillips
TE-Mark Andrews, Greg Dulcich, Isaiah Likely, Donald Parham, Tyler Conklin
DL-Danielle Hunter, Nick Bosa, Deforest Buckner, Jonathon Allen
LB- Micah Parsons, Jack Sanborn, Logan Wilson, Cole Holcomb, Nakobe Dean, Brian Asamoah
DB-Jeremy Chinn, Jalen Pitre, Jalen Thompson, Kam Curl, Darrick Forrest
K-Tyler Bass

Hankybro21
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Hankybro21 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:36 pm

Well...here we are. Wednesday Afternoon Football. RG III trying to complete passes to Dez Bryant. In 2020. Just like we all predicted would happen.
Team 1
Q: Allen, Lamar
W: Devonta, Nuk, Godwin, Adams, Diontae, MT, Bateman, Toney, Osborn
R: JT, Henry, Ekeler, Gibbs, Mattison, Ford
T: Kelce

Team 2
Q: Allen, Mahomes, ARich
W: Jefferson, AJB, Tyreek, GW, Ridley, Godwin, MT, Downs, Toney
R: JT, CMC, Barkley, Breece, J. Cook, Kamara
T: Kelce, Hock
2024: 1st x2 (early, early); 3rd (early)
2025: 1st (early)

Team 3
Q: Lamar, Herbert, Goff, Geno
W: Chase, AJB, Waddle, Pittman, Ridley, MT, Terrace Marshall, Downs
R: CMC, Ekeler, Bijan, Barkley, JT, Kamara, Tucker
T: Andrews, Granson
2024: 1st (early), 3rd (late)

Team 4
Q: Mahomes, Allen, Geno
W: Tyreek, Lamb, Ridley, Pittman, Diontae, MT
R: CMC, Henry, JT, Chubb, Dobbins, Tucker
T: Kelce, Gesicki, Kittle

CGW
Legend
Legend

Postby CGW » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:26 pm

Well I'm going to watch because it's Wednesday football, and what else is going on...

I dont believe in good losses, but if Baltimore doesn't get absolutely dismantled it's a major moral victory for them. Minimal practice, a dozen starters out, and several coaches out vs one of the best defenses in the league. Ouch.
12 Team | SF | PPR | 6pt pass TD
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, SF

QB | Murray, Prescott
RB | Jeff Wilson, Pierre-Strong
WR | Adams, Olave, ARSB, Dotson, Addison
TE | Andrews, Otton, Bellinger, Likely, Okonkwo
2024 | 1st 2025 | 1stx3, 2nd, 3rdx2

10 Team | SF | PPR
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, SF

QB | Murray, Tagovailoa, Stroud
RB | Montgomery, Swift, Dobbins, Singletary, Jamaal Williams, R. White, Davis-Price, Herbert, Miller
WR | Godwin, AJB, Lamb, D. Johnson, M. Brown, Mooney, Kirk, J. Williams, Skyy Moore, Watson
TE | Andrews, Bellinger, Dulcich
2024 | 1st, 2nd, 3rd

12 Team | SF | PPR | 1.5TEP | 6pt pass TD
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, FL, SF

QB | Herbert, Love, Young, Lance
RB | ETN, Pacheco, Ford, Warren
WR | ARSB, Wilson, Olave, DK, Flowers, Collins, Downs
TE | Hockenson, Dulcich, Likely, Otton
2024 | 2nd, 3rdx3, 4th

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:32 pm

CGW wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:26 pm Well I'm going to watch because it's Wednesday football, and what else is going on...

I dont believe in good losses, but if Baltimore doesn't get absolutely dismantled it's a major moral victory for them. Minimal practice, a dozen starters out, and several coaches out vs one of the best defenses in the league. Ouch.
It's going to be atrocious