Players sitting out 2020

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
Yarnith
All Pro
All Pro

Re: Players sitting out 2020

Postby Yarnith » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:25 pm

abloom wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:02 am https://www.who.int/csr/disease/smallpo ... 0in%201977.

Fail post is fail

But feel free to cite your sources if you have them.
Nothing in that refutes what I said man just let it go.

https://www.cdc.gov/smallpox/history/history.html

https://www.history.com/topics/world-wa ... u-pandemic

https://www.history.com/news/black-death-timeline

You will note in every case the disease burns itself out and resurges. In some cases like smallpox someone gets a vaccine that helps contain and treat but does rid us of the threat of the disease. You link things that support me and then say I am wrong. I honestly don't know what your point is supposed to be if you link supporting evidence to my point of view and then say "see you are wrong!"
Cavaliers 12 team standard, 1QB, 1RB, 1WR, 2WR/TE, 1flex
QB: J. Allen, S. Howell, Z.Wilson
RB: A. Kamara, J. Taylor, CEH, K. Gainwell, P. Strong
WR: A.J. Brown, A. Cooper, J. Dotson, C. Ridley, E. Moore, W. Robinson, J. Meyers, T. Marshall,
TE: G. Kittle, J. Johnson, J. Woods, H. Henry
'23 1.10, 2.10, 3.10 '24 1, 2, 3
Recent Championships '19,'21,'22

Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends- 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex
QB: Mahomes, Purdy, Lance
RB: Pierce, Miller, K. Herbert, E. Hull
WR: Chase, Watson, Davis, JSN, Metchie, Pierce, V. Jefferson, Claypool, Thornton, Westbrook-Ikhine
TE: Pitts, Woods, Latu

Yarnith
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Yarnith » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:27 pm

dustyroads wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:20 pm
millworkguy wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:10 pm
dustyroads wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:33 pm

That definitely doesn't look as bad. I believe I saw a different iteration that was more of a fabric type material with the small vents stitched into the sides. But I do agree, I think no matter what if they want to actually play the game as we know it, they would need to obviously make concessions safety wise. And such is life that ultimately not everyone will agree with whatever guidelines get put in place.

As the season nears I think we'll see more big name players opting to not play, or at the very least voicing concerns/frustrations over some of the mitigations. I've heard/read elsewhere it may start becoming a divide in the league between players who have guaranteed contracts vs. those who don't driving where they stand on playing/not playing, season length, safety guidelines put in place, etc.

And let's not forget, even though we know players tend to make a ton of money playing, most of their career windows (especially in terms of high earning potential years) are incredibly short. Many of these guys are trying to make a typical person's 40-years worth of money in this window. Believe the last numbers I saw were ~3 year average career length with ~$7 million average earnings. Sounds like a lot of money, but not very easy to budget when you find yourself out of the league "retired" at 27 years old needing to make it last another 50-60 years. And a ridiculously high percentage of players go broke within a few years of "retirement". I think the average NFL player, the kinds of guys who's names don't show up on our top positional lists for dynasty, are already under immense pressure to get on the field and get their paycheck while they can. Probably don't need anymore pressure from us...
Don't forget to subtract 4-5% agents commission, 40-45% income tax (and they have to pay tax in every state they play and have someone do that for them) almost 50,000 a year in dues and profes fees to the nflpa, (15k union dues, 28k professional dues, equipment 4500).

So 7 mill, over 3 years,
280,000 agent
150,000 dues
2.8 mill taxes
Leaves you with 3.77 million or 95,000 a year for 40 years. And that's till your 66?
Glad someone gets it. I'm not saying we need to start a gofundme for them, but when everything is put in perspective, I don't think the current position they are in is what they worked their entire young adult lives for either. Little understanding can go a long way.
Seems they reported the opt out pay is $350,000. I didn't see any details if that number adjusts for position, contract etc or how if it does.
WR: A.J. Brown, A. Cooper, J. Dotson, C. Ridley, E. Moore, W. Robinson, J. Meyers, T. Marshall,

WR: Chase, Watson, Davis, JSN, Metchie, Pierce, V. Jefferson, Claypool, Thornton, Westbrook-Ikhine

Bronco Billy
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Bronco Billy » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:59 pm

dustyroads wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:16 pm
Bronco Billy wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:39 pm
dustyroads wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:33 pm And let's not forget, even though we know players tend to make a ton of money playing, most of their career windows (especially in terms of high earning potential years) are incredibly short. Many of these guys are trying to make a typical person's 40-years worth of money in this window. Believe the last numbers I saw were ~3 year average career length with ~$7 million average earnings. Sounds like a lot of money, but not very easy to budget when you find yourself out of the league "retired" at 27 years old needing to make it last another 50-60 years. And a ridiculously high percentage of players go broke within a few years of "retirement". I think the average NFL player, the kinds of guys who's names don't show up on our top positional lists for dynasty, are already under immense pressure to get on the field and get their paycheck while they can. Probably don't need anymore pressure from us...
Geez, I never thought of it that way. Those poor guys.
Guessing that's sarcasm. I get it's hard to have empathy for those in positions you're envious of, but I find trying to have a better understanding of others, no matter how different out situations, good for my own mental health. Everyone struggles in some way or another. Hope your anger/frustration on the situation dies off soon, especially seeing as you will in no way be able to have any impact on it whatsoever. Persistently pissy is not a fun way to go through life. :thumbup:
lol

I think it’s great that they earn that kind of money. I’m not angry or envious at all. But thanks for the dime store analysis, Dr. Phil.

I do think it’s extraordinarily disingenuous to pretend that they are in some kind of dire circumstances given what the average player makes over an average of 3 years in the league. Those players are given a huge leg up in life that 99% of us don’t have.

I also find it astounding that you think so little of these guys that you feel they have not learned a thing during their free post-secondary education, that they are incapable of investing conservatively in financial vehicles that give them tax advantages and extend their earnings, that they are incapable of personal responsibility or critical decision making skills, and even moreso that they somehow couldn’t possibly find some kind of further employment for the balance of their life after their NFL career is over.

So when I’m skeptical and sarcastic about the statements you made, that’s not aimed at the players - it’s aimed at you diminishing what a huge leg up they have over the vast majority of all of us so early in their lives as well as totally dismissing any responsibility those players have to themselves in taking advantage of that early windfall.

Please don’t lecture to me when you demonstrate how poorly you think of these guys when you make the kind of judgments on them like you do, or thinking you can judge me when you don’t even know me. Your post exposes a whole lot more about you than it does about me.

Yarnith
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Yarnith » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:03 pm

Gurley also texted he is "on the way to the ATL" so I guess he is not opting out.

Whittles12
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Whittles12 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:58 pm

Those players are given a huge leg up in life that 99% of us don’t have.

[/quote]

I don’t think they are given anything. If they were given something, it would be handed out to whoever wanted it.

I work at high school that has been very successful at football. We have 4 guys currently in the NFL, Levine Toilolo, Jamar Taylor, Jalen Davis, Alex Smith, we also had Reggie Bush. We have had more prior to 2000. But it’s not like something is in the water. Those kids have given up a lot. Worked their asses off to get there. Just like someone who becomes a lawyer/doctor and other high paid positions. They get there because they busted their asses to get there. They made sacrifices other weren’t willing too, at the times to get ahead. I have seen tons of talented athletes flame out, because they don’t have the work ethic needed to get them to the next level. When you reach that next level you need to to do even more to get to the next. I think they have earned that money, from all the years of sacrifice leading up to and the continued sacrifices that need to be made.
12 Tm 28 man roster
SF TEP 1Ppr(2 TE)Start 10 Q-R-R-W-W-W-T-SF-F-F
Q- Rodgers, Carr, Levis, mariota, O’Connell Haener, Brady, Zappe
R- CMC, D Johnson, D Harris, Warren, K. Ingram, t jones singletary.
W- Hill, Olave, Allen, Lockett, puka, m. Wilson, Mingo,Van, Hodgins, McKenzie
T- Kelce, Muth.
2024- 1st.

dustyroads
Starter
Starter

Postby dustyroads » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:50 am

Bronco Billy wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:59 pm
Bronco Billy wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:39 pm

Geez, I never thought of it that way. Those poor guys.
Guessing that's sarcasm. I get it's hard to have empathy for those in positions you're envious of, but I find trying to have a better understanding of others, no matter how different out situations, good for my own mental health. Everyone struggles in some way or another. Hope your anger/frustration on the situation dies off soon, especially seeing as you will in no way be able to have any impact on it whatsoever. Persistently pissy is not a fun way to go through life. :thumbup:
lol

I think it’s great that they earn that kind of money. I’m not angry or envious at all. But thanks for the dime store analysis, Dr. Phil.

"raised my hackles" "Okay, rant over." Sound like someone who is pretty pissy, came to cry about it online, and got met with almost unanimous feedback that you sound like whiny, entitled child.
"However, we have got some significant issues going on in the country right now and could probably use a morale booster like the NFL playing this season for all of us."
Screams entitlement, as though the fact they play a sport, they somehow owe you something. You say us, but please refrain from lumping anyone else into your terrible take as you die on this hill of "American troops are dying right now, so that somehow means you need to risk your own lives to play a sport for my personal entertainment because I'm too sad right now". It would be laughable if you weren't so serious about it

I do think it’s extraordinarily disingenuous to pretend that they are in some kind of dire circumstances given what the average player makes over an average of 3 years in the league. Those players are given a huge leg up in life that 99% of us don’t have.

Hardly need to cover this one as Whittles hit the nail on the head below.
"I don’t think they are given anything. If they were given something, it would be handed out to whoever wanted it.
I work at high school that has been very successful at football. We have 4 guys currently in the NFL, Levine Toilolo, Jamar Taylor, Jalen Davis, Alex Smith, we also had Reggie Bush. We have had more prior to 2000. But it’s not like something is in the water. Those kids have given up a lot. Worked their asses off to get there. Just like someone who becomes a lawyer/doctor and other high paid positions. They get there because they busted their asses to get there. They made sacrifices other weren’t willing too, at the times to get ahead. I have seen tons of talented athletes flame out, because they don’t have the work ethic needed to get them to the next level. When you reach that next level you need to to do even more to get to the next. I think they have earned that money, from all the years of sacrifice leading up to and the continued sacrifices that need to be made."

I also find it astounding that you think so little of these guys that you feel they have not learned a thing during their free post-secondary education, that they are incapable of investing conservatively in financial vehicles that give them tax advantages and extend their earnings, that they are incapable of personal responsibility or critical decision making skills, and even moreso that they somehow couldn’t possibly find some kind of further employment for the balance of their life after their NFL career is over.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man - Just a link for you to read in case you didn't realize how terrible that above argument is, as it's based on nothing I said whatsoever. While your post was full of your own opinions (some quite terrible ones based on everyone else's feedback even outside of my own), mine were based on facts and statistics. I pointed out the reality of many of these players situations, while you filled in commentary speculating WHY they are in that situation and attached that to me. See what you did sounds a lot like what Dr. Phil and I would call projection; where you take these terribly poor and misinformed generalizations about why NFL players tend to suffer financial downturns upon retiring that are actually YOUR opinions, which subconsciously you know make you sound like a jerk, and project them onto me as a way of trying to win an argument which you're obviously failing at.

So when I’m skeptical and sarcastic about the statements you made, that’s not aimed at the players - it’s aimed at you diminishing what a huge leg up they have over the vast majority of all of us so early in their lives as well as totally dismissing any responsibility those players have to themselves in taking advantage of that early windfall.

https://theundefeated.com/features/why- ... -go-broke/
https://www.foxbusiness.com/personal-fi ... al-finance
https://www.munknee.com/78-of-nfl-playe ... n-5-years/
Not that anything you've said in any of your posts has led me to believe you actually care to do research, or learn any perspective other than your own misguided self-indulged ones; but here are just a few links pointing out why it is 22 year old kids tend to have issues knowing how to handle large lump sums of money they need to make last for their entire lives. Despite making it clear you believe these guys haven't actually earned it:
"You have been given a huge privilege to be able to do what you do and be compensated like you are"

Please don’t lecture to me when you demonstrate how poorly you think of these guys when you make the kind of judgments on them like you do, or thinking you can judge me when you don’t even know me. Your post exposes a whole lot more about you than it does about me.

Um... I guess I'd just disagree here and think it's pretty well justified above. But I did want to answer one of your questions in case it hasn't been made clear enough for you through this response: "Is that inconsiderate and self-centered to you?" Yes, yes it is. And Dr. Phil agrees. You can continue any further conversation on these specific topics by yourself, as I have said my peace and left you with enough information to point out how wrong you are. Plus you seem like the type that would prefer a conversation in an echochamber consisting primarily of your own voice (see now that's an opinion!).

Bronco Billy
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Bronco Billy » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:24 am

dustyroads wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:50 am

lol

"raised my hackles" "Okay, rant over." Sound like someone who is pretty pissy, came to cry about it online, and got met with almost unanimous feedback that you sound like whiny, entitled child.
"However, we have got some significant issues going on in the country right now and could probably use a morale booster like the NFL playing this season for all of us."
Screams entitlement, as though the fact they play a sport, they somehow owe you something. You say us, but please refrain from lumping anyone else into your terrible take as you die on this hill of "American troops are dying right now, so that somehow means you need to risk your own lives to play a sport for my personal entertainment because I'm too sad right now". It would be laughable if you weren't so serious about it

Hardly need to cover this one as Whittles hit the nail on the head below.
"I don’t think they are given anything. If they were given something, it would be handed out to whoever wanted it.
I work at high school that has been very successful at football. We have 4 guys currently in the NFL, Levine Toilolo, Jamar Taylor, Jalen Davis, Alex Smith, we also had Reggie Bush. We have had more prior to 2000. But it’s not like something is in the water. Those kids have given up a lot. Worked their asses off to get there. Just like someone who becomes a lawyer/doctor and other high paid positions. They get there because they busted their asses to get there. They made sacrifices other weren’t willing too, at the times to get ahead. I have seen tons of talented athletes flame out, because they don’t have the work ethic needed to get them to the next level. When you reach that next level you need to to do even more to get to the next. I think they have earned that money, from all the years of sacrifice leading up to and the continued sacrifices that need to be made."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man - Just a link for you to read in case you didn't realize how terrible that above argument is, as it's based on nothing I said whatsoever. While your post was full of your own opinions (some quite terrible ones based on everyone else's feedback even outside of my own), mine were based on facts and statistics. I pointed out the reality of many of these players situations, while you filled in commentary speculating WHY they are in that situation and attached that to me. See what you did sounds a lot like what Dr. Phil and I would call projection; where you take these terribly poor and misinformed generalizations about why NFL players tend to suffer financial downturns upon retiring that are actually YOUR opinions, which subconsciously you know make you sound like a jerk, and project them onto me as a way of trying to win an argument which you're obviously failing at.

https://theundefeated.com/features/why- ... -go-broke/
https://www.foxbusiness.com/personal-fi ... al-finance
https://www.munknee.com/78-of-nfl-playe ... n-5-years/
Not that anything you've said in any of your posts has led me to believe you actually care to do research, or learn any perspective other than your own misguided self-indulged ones; but here are just a few links pointing out why it is 22 year old kids tend to have issues knowing how to handle large lump sums of money they need to make last for their entire lives. Despite making it clear you believe these guys haven't actually earned it:
"You have been given a huge privilege to be able to do what you do and be compensated like you are"

Um... I guess I'd just disagree here and think it's pretty well justified above. But I did want to answer one of your questions in case it hasn't been made clear enough for you through this response: "Is that inconsiderate and self-centered to you?" Yes, yes it is. And Dr. Phil agrees. You can continue any further conversation on these specific topics by yourself, as I have said my peace and left you with enough information to point out how wrong you are. Plus you seem like the type that would prefer a conversation in an echochamber consisting primarily of your own voice (see now that's an opinion!).
Okay, so you’re going to misinterpret, throw in some hyperbole and name calling, make even more personal judgments, and then run away.

murphysxm
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby murphysxm » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:35 am

In a thread where you repeatably make yourself look bad, this may take the cake. There isn't a professional football player in the world that hasn't worked harder for what they "have" then you.
I am just a guy sharing some thoughts

Bronco Billy
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Bronco Billy » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:55 am

murphysxm wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:35 am
In a thread where you repeatably make yourself look bad, this may take the cake. There isn't a professional football player in the world that hasn't worked harder for what they "have" then you.
Yes, I know. Thanks. I’ve coached 3 kids that made it to the NFL. That playing at the highest level is a privilege to do so, and that the compensation at that level is substantially greater than the vast majority of that of their peers in no way diminishes the effort, sacrifice, and dedication that it took to get there. I can attest to it first hand.

Please explain how that position makes me look bad.

And what exactly do you know about me and the effort I’ve put forth to get where I have that makes you feel qualified to make the statement that you have about me?

FiremanEd
Legend
Legend

Postby FiremanEd » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:02 am

I can’t believe people are spending so much time discussing this OP’s ridiculous stance. Nothing will change people. Just leave him in his own reality at this point.

Bronco Billy
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Bronco Billy » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:48 am

FiremanEd wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:02 am I can’t believe people are spending so much time discussing this OP’s ridiculous stance. Nothing will change people. Just leave him in his own reality at this point.

Yeah, this didn’t go very well.

I was just venting about Gurley complaining about having to show up or possibly choosing to sit if league safe guards weren’t stout enough in his opinion, and has pretty much devolved into that I make fur coats out of puppies and kittens.

I guess I was hoping this might evolve into a different discussion. My bad.

alewilliam789
All Pro
All Pro

Postby alewilliam789 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:39 pm

killer_of_giants wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:52 am
dustyroads wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:12 am On the statements about players wearing full cloth facemasks while playing (not sure if it was just JJ Watt or others as well who spoke about it)
it's not cloth facemasks

not that these wouldn't be uncomfortable, mind.

what i find a bit odd is that for what i've read, players want to play, and also want to be safe, understandably.
however, i'm not sure how they expect to be safe in a sport like football, short of wearing full diving suits or season-long complete isolation.
it's seems like they want a full barrel and a drunk wife...
That definitely doesn't look as bad. I believe I saw a different iteration that was more of a fabric type material with the small vents stitched into the sides. But I do agree, I think no matter what if they want to actually play the game as we know it, they would need to obviously make concessions safety wise. And such is life that ultimately not everyone will agree with whatever guidelines get put in place.

As the season nears I think we'll see more big name players opting to not play, or at the very least voicing concerns/frustrations over some of the mitigations. I've heard/read elsewhere it may start becoming a divide in the league between players who have guaranteed contracts vs. those who don't driving where they stand on playing/not playing, season length, safety guidelines put in place, etc.

And let's not forget, even though we know players tend to make a ton of money playing, most of their career windows (especially in terms of high earning potential years) are incredibly short. Many of these guys are trying to make a typical person's 40-years worth of money in this window. Believe the last numbers I saw were ~3 year average career length with ~$7 million average earnings. Sounds like a lot of money, but not very easy to budget when you find yourself out of the league "retired" at 27 years old needing to make it last another 50-60 years. And a ridiculously high percentage of players go broke within a few years of "retirement". I think the average NFL player, the kinds of guys who's names don't show up on our top positional lists for dynasty, are already under immense pressure to get on the field and get their paycheck while they can. Probably don't need anymore pressure from us...
By no means do I sympathize with the original poster and I actually agree they can make whatever decision they want (including sitting out due to COVID), but this last take is laughable in my opinion. There are obviously many driving forces behind this that drive these players to go broke, but even if they had 3-5 million after taxes they should be set for life. I’ll tell you straight up there basically no standard job that sets you up for a retirement plan of $50,000 each year for the rest of your life and retirement at 27. My response isn’t COVID related at all, but I’m sorry this is laughable honestly.
I may or may not be related to Bryan Edwards

Servo
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Servo » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:43 pm

At this rate, I will be adamant against paying any dollars for fantasy this year.

dustyroads
Starter
Starter

Postby dustyroads » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:21 am

alewilliam789 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:39 pm

it's not cloth facemasks

what i find a bit odd is that for what i've read, players want to play, and also want to be safe, understandably.
however, i'm not sure how they expect to be safe in a sport like football, short of wearing full diving suits or season-long complete isolation.

By no means do I sympathize with the original poster and I actually agree they can make whatever decision they want (including sitting out due to COVID), but this last take is laughable in my opinion. There are obviously many driving forces behind this that drive these players to go broke, but even if they had 3-5 million after taxes they should be set for life. I’ll tell you straight up there basically no standard job that sets you up for a retirement plan of $50,000 each year for the rest of your life and retirement at 27. My response isn’t COVID related at all, but I’m sorry this is laughable honestly.
I totally get that, and a part of me wonders the same thing. I'm not in finance, but I know large lump sums of money helps make money and there must be very safe ways to invest where if one limits their spending to that of an average person (don't buy the mansion or the fancy cars or the $5,000 weekly dinners, etc etc), they can live the rest of their life comfortably. Not to mention they could still get an even semi-decent/part-time job to help just pay for the regular life expenses. But then I see that players (of all major sports, not just the NFL) are going broke years from retirement at an alarmingly high rate; and at face value think everyone could agree none of them WANT or PLAN to do so. So, I accept maybe it's not as easy as I'd like to think. Even if it's coming down to saying no to friends and family asking for hand outs, disengaging from the gross expenditures all your teammates and peers in the league are making, getting a good and trustworthy financial advisor; they all sound to me like simple things I'd make high priorities. But it must be easier said then done though for the statistics to bear out what they do. Also why I'm pretty sure rookie seminars and orientations now have a lot of emphasis put on all the aforementioned stuff to do so they don't wind up in a bad spot. I wouldn't say I feel bad for the ones who do, as much as I acknowledge it's a situation I have never (and will never) be in, and that there's likely more to it than 75% of all professional athletes are complete idiots. Grass is always greener, yada yada yada lol. But yeah, I definitely understand that viewpoint and it's often my initial reaction as well.

millworkguy
Captain
Captain

Postby millworkguy » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:26 am

alewilliam789 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:39 pm

it's not cloth facemasks

The bankruptcy rate of retired athletes and lottery winners is very similar. However, with athletes they don't know what season will be their last and until its over, they still think they will get a million dollar paycheck next year to afford.... Its doesn't last the rest of their life, because they want and expect life to go well, the career to continue, honestly none of my neighbors play in the NFL, do any of yours? How many years of salary is your mortgage, why do you think an NFL player would act any differently then you do? When you have an income you want to enjoy living a lifestyle. I remember being with my wife when we made half of what we do now, and i'm quite aware of the nicer things we used to buy (when i was still working - before COVID) . for athletes its a little different, sure you buy cars for your parents, maybe a larger house for them, etc etc, its thanks for all the hours and dedication they spent with you to achieve your dream. But the practice squad pays about 5,000 a month. the NFL minimum salary lets you take home (after taxes dues and agent fees) about 240,000. would you really buy house that's only a years pay?

Looking for info on the NFL pension, says it pays 43,000 on average a year to players who have played 10 seasons , (less taxes) .

https://www.sportscasting.com/do-nfl-pl ... nt-checks/
PPR IDP Contract Cap:
ConF (16 Team)
DAF (16 team)
DW2- Co-Commish (16 Team)

PPR IDP Salary Cap:
Hardcore - LAC (32 team)
T1 - Commish (12 team)
T2 - Commish (16 Team)