Forum Communication - PLEASE READ

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
dlf_jeffh
Administrator

Forum Communication - PLEASE READ

Postby dlf_jeffh » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:48 am

Good morning all DLF'ers

We are in unprecedented times. I'm sure you will all agree.

In times like this, we must band together as a people, support each other and lift each other up. Even in fantasy football, when you bring so many people together in one place, there will be differing opinions, sometimes even reaching extreme emotional levels of difference. It's all too easy to air out frustrations, call each other out or aim to insult through use of words when we disagree. It can be one of the drawbacks of running an online community.

We are fortunate to have members from all over the world. In addition to the U.S., I've personally interacted with individuals from Germany, U.K., Ireland, Sweden, Australia, Canada, South America, South Africa and many other countries I'm forgetting. We have all been impacted in one way or the other by the Coronavirus/COVID-19. The DLF community is a global one.

We are very pleased you call DLF home and can use our forums as a source of engagement with your fellow NFL fans. But please, please be respectful to each other and lift each other up. Disagree with opinion, engage in discussion(s), but always respect your fellow community member and check your words, tone and intention before hitting "Submit."

While these are good standard operating procedures for any time, it's especially the case NOW. So while things in our world become more stressful and very 'real', let this forum be a place of safety, engagement and fun for all who wish to contribute. Regardless of race, country, religion, color of skin, etc., let's be the change we wish to see, even if it's only on this fantasy forum.

I would encourage you all to respond to this post in some way pledging your commitment, lifting someone up or supporting this forum and the people in it. If you don't wish to, that's perfectly fine as well - your silent acknowledgement and support is just as good.

As always, we appreciate and respect each one of you and thank you for calling DLF home!

Wishing you and your family safety and health during these difficult times.

Thank you
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder
http://www.dynastyleaguefootball.com

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Forum Communication - PLEASE READ

Postby Gator Sens » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:18 pm

Everyone stay safe and healthy.