Sutton vs Sanders Impromptu Boxing Match

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
Mike from Canada
All Pro
All Pro

Sutton vs Sanders Impromptu Boxing Match

Postby Mike from Canada » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:35 am

Anyone know the inside story on what transpired? Sutton doesn't strike me as the fighting type so a little surprising.

Flgatorguy87
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Sutton vs Sanders Impromptu Boxing Match

Postby Flgatorguy87 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:59 am

Sounded like a real fight, per the beat writers. This wasn't a shoving match. This was two grown men throwing hay makers.
SF PPR 30 man roster 5 taxi 2 IR
QB, 3WR, 2RB, 2TE, 2FLEX , Superflex

A. Rodgers, J. Goff, D. Lock, Ta. Hill

O. Beckham, Antonio Brown, M. Evans, A. Robinson, S. Diggs, C. Sutton, T. Boyd, Jakobi Meyers, S. Sims Jr., Darius Slayton

S. Barkley, Da. Cook, Cam Akers, JK Dobbins, R. Penny, Ronald Jones, W. Gallman, Duke Johnson, AJ Dillon, Darrynton Evans, DeeJay Dallas, L. Perine

G. Kittle, M. Andrews, H. Hurst

Taxi: R. Armstead, Joe Reed, L. Bowden Jr., I. Coulter, Scotty Miller

2021 - 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3rd, 5th

ericanadian
Legend
Legend

Postby ericanadian » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:31 am

Never a good sign when it’s two guys on the same side of the ball.
All I Der Is Win - 16 Team IDP League (Pass TD 6pts)

QB - Stafford, Stroud, Tune
RB - Swift, Hall, Penny, Bigsby, Ford
WR - Pittman, Olave, Di. Johnson, G. Wilson, J. Williams, Metchie, Robinson, M. Wilson
TE - Okonkwo, Schoonmaker
LB - Brooks, R. Smith, Phillips
DL - Crosby, Allen, Simmons
DB - D. James, Baker, Delpit
K - Just a stupid kicker

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:48 am

I heard Sanders was giving them Sh@t because they (the young WR's) haven't proven anything, and wasn't happy with a play, or something in the practice that he did. Let's not also forget he's coming off an achilles and battling for top spot on that depth chart, too.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

Flgatorguy87
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Flgatorguy87 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:32 pm

They interviewed together and said it was a misunderstanding/communication issue. They were both smiling and laughing about it talking about selling tickets to the next match. They said it was a fight that brought out the dog in both of them, so maybe not a bad thing if Sutton is getting a little confidence and swag to his game.
SF PPR 30 man roster 5 taxi 2 IR
QB, 3WR, 2RB, 2TE, 2FLEX , Superflex

A. Rodgers, J. Goff, D. Lock, Ta. Hill

O. Beckham, Antonio Brown, M. Evans, A. Robinson, S. Diggs, C. Sutton, T. Boyd, Jakobi Meyers, S. Sims Jr., Darius Slayton

S. Barkley, Da. Cook, Cam Akers, JK Dobbins, R. Penny, Ronald Jones, W. Gallman, Duke Johnson, AJ Dillon, Darrynton Evans, DeeJay Dallas, L. Perine

G. Kittle, M. Andrews, H. Hurst

Taxi: R. Armstead, Joe Reed, L. Bowden Jr., I. Coulter, Scotty Miller

2021 - 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3rd, 5th

Valhalla
Legend
Legend

Postby Valhalla » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:07 pm

Flgatorguy87 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:32 pm They interviewed together and said it was a misunderstanding/communication issue. They were both smiling and laughing about it talking about selling tickets to the next match. They said it was a fight that brought out the dog in both of them, so maybe not a bad thing if Sutton is getting a little confidence and swag to his game.
My thoughts too. Chubb said it best when he simply said he fights with his brother all the time. Sometimes you get in the biggest arguments/fights with your best friends or brothers. I think it shows they both have pride and confidence in their ability. They don’t just back down from confrontation.

Servo
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Servo » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:11 pm

Hopefully, Sutton takes charge and becomes that alpha, dude has a prime opportunity this year.