Kareem Hunt bar incident, pushing/shoving, cops talked to him. No charges or even police report filed

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
Bot101
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Kareem Hunt bar incident, pushing/shoving, cops talked to him. No charges or even police report filed

Postby Bot101 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:25 pm

TampaBay216 wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:12 pm I’m not certain there were any witnesses questioned by police, as I didn’t stay. I only know for a fact he was messed up at a VIP table downtown, which I assume was from alcohol consumption.
I also heard today, from a friend at work, that one of the girls he was with who went back to the after party that night, witnessed him beat the guy that he had a previous altercation with at the bar. The girl is a hairdresser that works with my buddies wife, so take what you will from that. This isn’t a fact, just hearsay, but still not a good look obviously.
I don't want to question you or what you're saying. But IF this is true what are the chances this info comes to light?

TampaBay216
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Kareem Hunt bar incident, pushing/shoving, cops talked to him. No charges or even police report filed

Postby TampaBay216 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:27 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:56 pm
TampaBay216 wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:12 pm I’m not certain there were any witnesses questioned by police, as I didn’t stay. I only know for a fact he was messed up at a VIP table downtown, which I assume was from alcohol consumption.
I also heard today, from a friend at work, that one of the girls he was with who went back to the after party that night, witnessed him beat the guy that he had a previous altercation with at the bar. The girl is a hairdresser that works with my buddies wife, so take what you will from that. This isn’t a fact, just hearsay, but still not a good look obviously.
I've seen something about the other party possibly pressing charges, but nothing verified. Some Reddit account. Most likely a fake account or something, but who knows. Looking at the guys post history, he was ahead of the curve on Manziel being released, and Gordon going to rehab, but until I hear anything concrete, I don't believe it. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut.....as they say. Guy said it would most likely be done yesterday, so probably bogus. I only brought it up because you mentioned this stuff about the after party. All hearsay, though. That's the problem with 2nd hand accounts. A few days ago it was rumoured he was chased and tackled by cops etc. So people either put out fake news, or it's like that game "telephone" we played when we were a kid. By the time the information is passed through a bunch of different people. it's completely different to the original.
So true. Only thing I can personally confirm is him being under the influence on Saturday night. Actually saw him. Video evidence is out there as well. I’ve seen it.
Chances are probably slim that the after party part comes to light, unless there’s more evidence I’m not aware of.
Team 1
12 team IDP PPR Single QB

QB: J. Burrow, J. Love
RB: S. Barkley, A. Kamara, J. Williams
WR: C. Lamb, J. Jefferson, M. Evans, C. Godwin, A.J. Brown
TE: S. LaPorta D. Geodert, T. Kelce
DL: D. Hunter, C. Granderson, B. Chubb
LB: P. Queen, R. Smith, CJ Mosley
CB: J. Thompson, CJGJ, P. Adebo

Team 2
14 Team TEP SF PPR IDP

QB: P. Mahomes, A. Richardson , B. Young
RB: B. Robinson, J. Gibbs
WR: T. Higgins, M. Brown, D. London, D. Wicks, Q. Johnston
TE: D. Njoku, I. Likely

Picks: 24’ - 1.10 - 2.09 - 2.14 - 3.09 - 3.13

Team 3
12 team IDP SF PPR TEP

QB: L. Jackson, J. Hurts, B. Young, Rodgers
RB: B. Hall, J. Gibbs, I. Pacheco, A. Kamara
WR: P. Nacua, Deebo, JSN, Sutton, M. Brown
TE: T. Hockenson, J. Ferguson
LB: F. Oluokun, R. Smith, R. Spillane, B. Wagner, D. Greenlaw
DB: J. Brisker, B. Baker, K. Moore
DL: D. Hunter, M. Garrett, K. Paye, Q. Williams

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:16 pm

TampaBay216 wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:27 pm
FantasyFreak wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:56 pm
I've seen something about the other party possibly pressing charges, but nothing verified. Some Reddit account. Most likely a fake account or something, but who knows. Looking at the guys post history, he was ahead of the curve on Manziel being released, and Gordon going to rehab, but until I hear anything concrete, I don't believe it. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut.....as they say. Guy said it would most likely be done yesterday, so probably bogus. I only brought it up because you mentioned this stuff about the after party. All hearsay, though. That's the problem with 2nd hand accounts. A few days ago it was rumoured he was chased and tackled by cops etc. So people either put out fake news, or it's like that game "telephone" we played when we were a kid. By the time the information is passed through a bunch of different people. it's completely different to the original.
So true. Only thing I can personally confirm is him being under the influence on Saturday night. Actually saw him. Video evidence is out there as well. I’ve seen it.
Chances are probably slim that the after party part comes to light, unless there’s more evidence I’m not aware of.
Can you state where, about the video?

"Immediately following reports of an incident in Las Vegas in May involving Ezekiel Elliott of the Dallas Cowboys, the NFL conducted a comprehensive investigation that included interviews with multiple witnesses, including security personnel and others with direct involvement, as well as a review of documentary and other information."

"Despite not being arrested or charged with a crime in the Las Vegas incident, the NFL could have taken action against Elliott for violation of the personal conduct policy as a repeat offender. Zeke was suspended six games in 2017 for violating the policy."

I find these statements (from NFL.com) interesting, because they somewhat parallel Hunt. Based on this, the NFL could certainly be doing an investigation on this incident. The NFL seems to take these things much more seriously if you are already in "the program" so to speak. If any of what you say is true, it may be found. It also may be nothing. I remember a while back there was a thread and rumours of off field stuff from Hunt, then it became "old news" and kind of went away. I thought it was bogus, and traded for Hunt, and then it all came out much later. That's why I don't tend to gloss over all this stuff, now.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick