Zeke is a ticking time bomb

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
rock-hammerson
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Zeke has red flags already, now he's a pot head

Postby rock-hammerson » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:42 am

themburns wrote:http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2486 ... painkiller

Hate to link Bleacher Report but yeah. I feel like most players use and it's very easy not to get caught. Zeke, should he have wanted something from that headshop, could have very easily have sent in a surrogate. Let's be real now, Aaron Hernandez, despite reports of him doing PCP and smoking weed every day, was never in the program. I can tell you all that 1 month before the NFL draft in 2012, I got very high with a certain Florida St. OT that was a day 3 selection that year. Let's just hope Zeke can learn the skills to hide this from the testing.
I had to do this lol so you smoked with menelik watson? He was a day two selection, because their were no other tackles taken from even the state of Florida after the 2nd round!
10 team ppr 32 man rosters when season starts. 1QB- 2RB- 3WR- 1TE- 2Flex and k/def
QB- Luck, Winston, Glennon
RB- Gurley, Lynch, J. Howard, Gore, Rawls, Prosise, CJ Anderson, J. Williams(BUF), Lasco, DJ Foster, M. Brown, Perkins
WR- OBJ, Hopkins, Evans, Michael Thomas, Pryor, Gordon, Snead, Latimer, Mitchell, Spruce, Turner, K. Bell, Billingsly, Carter, Campanaro
TE- Gronkowski, Rudolph, M. Williams, Swoope, Gathers
K- Gostkowski
DST- Carolina

themburns
Starter
Starter

Postby themburns » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:43 am

rock-hammerson wrote:
themburns wrote:http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2486 ... painkiller

Hate to link Bleacher Report but yeah. I feel like most players use and it's very easy not to get caught. Zeke, should he have wanted something from that headshop, could have very easily have sent in a surrogate. Let's be real now, Aaron Hernandez, despite reports of him doing PCP and smoking weed every day, was never in the program. I can tell you all that 1 month before the NFL draft in 2012, I got very high with a certain Florida St. OT that was a day 3 selection that year. Let's just hope Zeke can learn the skills to hide this from the testing.
I had to do this lol so you smoked with menelik watson? He was a day two selection, because their were no other tackles taken from even the state of Florida after the 2nd round!
Zebrie Sanders. He washed out quick but it was an interesting night. I pumped him for combine info and he wouldn't shut up about True Blood.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:47 am

If anything, this shows Elliott is a poor decision maker off the field. His team invested a top 4 pick and millions of dollars in him, and one of the biggest stories of the off-season was a high profile RB being suspended for missing drug tests that originally stemmed from marijuana. Before his first game, he goes into a head shop. The fact that he did not see this as an avoid situation shows either a great deal of ignorance and/or arrogance. It certainly doesn't show a strong understanding of the commitment the team made in drafting him, and how Jerry and other might be a tad upset about this decision is obviously understandable.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:50 am

joeday wrote:
Bruiser wrote:Leveon Bell was a pothead before he was the top fantasy RB
Was pot an issue with Bell before being pulled over with LBlount? I'm honestly asking, I couldnt find anything.

BTW I completely agree with ninotore...I've smoked pot a few times in my life but I am not a pothead. I know people who wake and bake every morning...they are potheads.
We will never really know, but guys don't usually start smoking pot in their 20's.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

rock-hammerson
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby rock-hammerson » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:54 am

I have to say, this kind of seems like overreaction city. He went into a pot shop, but wasn't busted with pot? Big whoop. How about we wait for reports that he was caught smoking pot or had a hot test before we start raking dude over the coals lol. I own zero shares, but this one is a bit ridiculous.
10 team ppr 32 man rosters when season starts. 1QB- 2RB- 3WR- 1TE- 2Flex and k/def
QB- Luck, Winston, Glennon
RB- Gurley, Lynch, J. Howard, Gore, Rawls, Prosise, CJ Anderson, J. Williams(BUF), Lasco, DJ Foster, M. Brown, Perkins
WR- OBJ, Hopkins, Evans, Michael Thomas, Pryor, Gordon, Snead, Latimer, Mitchell, Spruce, Turner, K. Bell, Billingsly, Carter, Campanaro
TE- Gronkowski, Rudolph, M. Williams, Swoope, Gathers
K- Gostkowski
DST- Carolina

dlf_jules
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby dlf_jules » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:22 am

Deleted a bunch of posts here. Mostly political ones, but also some that were harmlessly off topic. If I deleted something that shouldn't have been deleted, sorry. It's tough to draw the line between on and off topic here.
Download the 2019 Cohort Report for free today!

Lotto4Life
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Lotto4Life » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:23 am

New platform. Deport Jules...to Canadia

Dookmarriot
MVP
MVP

Postby Dookmarriot » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:29 am

Lotto4Life wrote:New platform. Deport Jules...to Canadia
Heh.

Some people are no fun at all. Boo to the "flaggers." I had at least four really solid laughs in this thread. I like it when conversations ebb and flow. It's like jazz, man.

:ugeek:
"I like reading the predictions of the morons on here and cashing in by doing the opposite. Especially Dookmariot." - Lotto4Life

"Because of (the Raiders), there's the no-clothesline rule, the no-hitting-out-of-bounds rule, the no-fumbling-forward-in-the-last-two-minutes rule, the no-throwing-helmets rule and the no-Stickum rule. So you see, we're not all bad." - Ted "The Mad Stork" Hendricks

HereForTheComments
Captain
Captain

Postby HereForTheComments » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:58 am

Well, this shouldn't come as a surprise.. there were reports that teams were concerned with him regarding "raves" and "party drugs". Some claimed he rolled with Noah Spence. This only adds more credence to the rumors.

As legal as it is in Seattle, he is an idiot for risking the attention that he was drawing to himself by visiting the head shop, especially when we consider that he already has the eyes of the NFL on him from his ex-girlfriend's accusations. Never good when a rookie has difficulties keeping out of the headlines.
Team 1: 10th Year: 10 Team, PPR
2014: 3rd, 2015: 2nd, 2016: League Champion, 2017: 7th, 2018: 3rd, 2019: 5th, 2020: League Champion, 2021: 4th, 2022: 5th

QB: Aaron Rodgers Matthew Stafford, Brock Purdy
RB: Tony Pollard, Cam Akers, Ezekiel Elliott, Javonte Williams, Kyren Williams, Chuba Hubbard
WR: CeeDee Lamb, Amon-Ra St. Brown, Allen Lazard , Michael Gallup, Donavan Peoples-Jones, Tyler Boyd, Romeo Doubs, Corey Davis, Marvin Jones, VDS
TE: Dalton Shultz, Mike Gesicki

2019 picks: 1.1, 2.3, 3.5
2024 picks:
Round 1: (1)
Round 2: (1)
Round 3: (1)

dlf_jules
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby dlf_jules » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:00 am

Dookmariot wrote:
Heh.

Some people are no fun at all. Boo to the "flaggers." I had at least four really solid laughs in this thread. I like it when conversations ebb and flow. It's like jazz, man.

OK, Waldman.

Also, if a post has a candidate's name, that's pretty much an auto-delete. Maybe if I'm not busy I'll put it in Off Topic.

dlf_jules
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby dlf_jules » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:11 am

Per @injuryexpert on Twitter, the testing window for marijuana closed on August 9.

Dookmarriot
MVP
MVP

Postby Dookmarriot » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:13 pm

dlf_jules wrote:
Dookmariot wrote:
Heh.

OK, Waldman.

Also, if a post has a candidate's name, that's pretty much an auto-delete. Maybe if I'm not busy I'll put it in Off Topic.
You're just lucky I didn't discuss Canadian politics. Would have cleared out the room in seconds.

Although weed is more or less legal up here. Did that help bring it back on topic?

:P
"I like reading the predictions of the morons on here and cashing in by doing the opposite. Especially Dookmariot." - Lotto4Life

"Because of (the Raiders), there's the no-clothesline rule, the no-hitting-out-of-bounds rule, the no-fumbling-forward-in-the-last-two-minutes rule, the no-throwing-helmets rule and the no-Stickum rule. So you see, we're not all bad." - Ted "The Mad Stork" Hendricks

TheSpidersFromMars
Starter
Starter

Postby TheSpidersFromMars » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:43 pm

seems like a bunch of salty non zeke owning squares trying to poke holes in the kid after he looked great last night. nobody will care about this in a month.
12 team 0.5 ppr 25 man roster: 1 QB 2 WR 2 RB 1 TE 2 WR/RB/TE Flex

QB: Cam, Ryan
RB: Howard , CJA, Ware, Hill, Gio, Smallwood, D. Washington, Ellington, Gillislee, J. Williams
WR: Julio, Hopkins, KB, Cobb, Stills, C. Meredith, M. Mitchell,
TE: Gronk, Bennett, Maxx, Fiedorowicz
DST: Cardinals

The Fantasy Feud
MVP
MVP

Postby The Fantasy Feud » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:45 pm

Bleacher Reported reporting Cowboyz are concerned with his maturity, says he parties to often.
Hosts of The Fantasy Feud - Fantasy Football Podcast

https://linktr.ee/thefantasyfeud

HereForTheComments
Captain
Captain

Postby HereForTheComments » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:47 pm

Giants wrote:Bleacher Reported reporting Cowboyz are concerned with his maturity, says he parties to often.

The Cowboys are just salty non fantasy Zeke owners....
Team 1: 10th Year: 10 Team, PPR
2014: 3rd, 2015: 2nd, 2016: League Champion, 2017: 7th, 2018: 3rd, 2019: 5th, 2020: League Champion, 2021: 4th, 2022: 5th

QB: Aaron Rodgers Matthew Stafford, Brock Purdy
RB: Tony Pollard, Cam Akers, Ezekiel Elliott, Javonte Williams, Kyren Williams, Chuba Hubbard
WR: CeeDee Lamb, Amon-Ra St. Brown, Allen Lazard , Michael Gallup, Donavan Peoples-Jones, Tyler Boyd, Romeo Doubs, Corey Davis, Marvin Jones, VDS
TE: Dalton Shultz, Mike Gesicki

2019 picks: 1.1, 2.3, 3.5
2024 picks:
Round 1: (1)
Round 2: (1)
Round 3: (1)