New OC Impact On Dak, Zeke, & Amari

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
turcorox911
Role Player
Role Player

New OC Impact On Dak, Zeke, & Amari

Postby turcorox911 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:39 am

What kind of impact do you think a new OC will have on the Cowboys' Trio? Will they be better for it, worse, or no real difference?

Also, do you think Cole Beasley stays with the team? If so, how do you think he will be affected? If not, then where do you think he goes and what will his final 2019 statline be?

_yeti
All Pro
All Pro

Re: New OC Impact On Dak, Zeke, & Amari

Postby _yeti » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:07 am

The biggest offseason acquisition was you. You're a cancer that can't be cut from the team. Speaking of team, how many alt accounts do you have on here?
Remember where you are - this is Thunderdome.
*5 leagues (est. 2015, '17, '18, '18, '22, 6 total 'ships)

12 Team SF, PPR, TE Prem., DT prem., IDP Start 10, QB, 1SF, 2-4 RB, 2-5 WR, 1-3 TE, 2DL, 2LB, 2DB, 1 IDPflex
QB: J. Fields, B. Mayfield, G. Smith, M. Mariota, S. Darnold
RB: T. Etienne, T. Pollard, S. Barkley, J.Jacobs A. Jones, , A. Gibson, D. Harris, Z. Moss, E. Elliott
WR: G. Wilson, T. Higgins, T. McLaurin C. Kirk, D. Hopkins, K. Toney. K. Osborn, M. Hardman
TE: T.J. Hockenson, K. Pitts, H. Henry
DL: M. Parsons, Q. Williams, D. Buckner, R. Gary
LB: F. Oluokun, R. Smith, A. Anzalone. L. David
DB: B. Baker, J. Metellus, R. Grant

Friction
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Friction » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:53 pm

I think Beasley is gone, especially after the public comments he made, even if they were taken out of context allegedly. Beyond the Ewok, that offense interests me very little. Cooper will always be over valued in regards to my personal rankings. Dak is not a guy I want even as my backup in a 1 QB league.
Valhalla's Father
12 Team 1PPR 1QB/1-3RB/1-3 WR/1TE/1DST
QB:Brady
RB: Barkley, Chubb, Jacobs, Henry, Mack, Etienne
WR: Nuk, Thielen, Cooks, Diontae, Pittman, Gallup
TE: Henry

turcorox911
Role Player
Role Player

Postby turcorox911 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:21 pm

Friction wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:53 pm I think Beasley is gone, especially after the public comments he made, even if they were taken out of context allegedly. Beyond the Ewok, that offense interests me very little. Cooper will always be over valued in regards to my personal rankings. Dak is not a guy I want even as my backup in a 1 QB league.
I hate Dak so much. I hope the new OC can draw up some pitch-option plays for him, and more designed bootlegs or something, but honestly, the team needs to coach him up to be better under pressure. He was the worst QB in the league under pressure this past season.