More allegations against Hunt: Punched a dude

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
hockeyBjj
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

More allegations against Hunt: Punched a dude

Postby hockeyBjj » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:53 am

TMZ source, so take with a 5 gallon bucket of salt. Hunt previously was alleged to have hit and pushed a woman, but the story coming out from the girl was very fishy and police did not press any charges. Sounded like he found out a chick he was clubbing with was under 21 and got in on a fake ID so he did the right thing and kicked her out of his apartment and she got bitter she didn't get any NFL D

http://www.tmz.com/2018/06/06/kareem-hu ... io-resort/

Apparently there are resorts in Ohio, so that's the biggest bit of news from this to me. Hunt was hanging at one all weekend, and at one point he punched another partygoer after an argument. Resort officials confirm there was an incident, but neither them nor the guy who was hit are pressing charges. So I'd guess no suspension or anything comes of this

Bit of smoke here with Hunt. Nothing serious yet, but he seems a hot head to keep an eye on. Hopefully head coaches can sit him down and make him realize he needs to hold his temper
Team 1- 10 team ppr, 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flx, 1D, 1K
2022: 1-8
Finishes: 6th, 6th, 1st, 5th, 6th, 9th
QB: Lamar Jackson, Purdy
RB: Bijan, Dobbins, Achane, Charbonnet, Algier, McBride, waiver trash
WR: JSN, QJ, Addison, Dotson, Skyy Moore, Jameson Williams, Hyatt, T Dell, Boutte, Skowronek, Quez Watkins, Greg Dortch, waiver trash
TE: Hockenson, F Monroe, Juwan, Musgrave
D/K: Patriots, Vikings, Saints, Dicker

picks-
2024- 1,1,1,1,2,2,2,3,3,4,5,5
2025 1,1,1,2,3,4,5

team 2- 12 team SF, .5PPR, .5TE boost, 1QB, 1SF, 2 RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex
2022: 8-1
Finishes: 2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd :wall:
QB: Ljax, GenoD Jones, Minshew, Dobbs
RB: CMC, Stevenson, A Jones, Chubb, A Mattison, D cook, Perine, Mckinnon,
WR:Tyreek, Diggs, C Kupp, D Adams, Keenan Allen, Lockett, Gallup, A Lazard, Hodgins
TE: Kelce, LaPorta, Irv Smith,
No picks until 2026 5th rounder lol

Cowboysfan33
Legend
Legend

Re: More allegations against Hunt: Punched a dude

Postby Cowboysfan33 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:47 pm

hockeyBjj wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:53 am TMZ source, so take with a 5 gallon bucket of salt. Hunt previously was alleged to have hit and pushed a woman, but the story coming out from the girl was very fishy and police did not press any charges. Sounded like he found out a chick he was clubbing with was under 21 and got in on a fake ID so he did the right thing and kicked her out of his apartment and she got bitter she didn't get any NFL D

http://www.tmz.com/2018/06/06/kareem-hu ... io-resort/

Apparently there are resorts in Ohio, so that's the biggest bit of news from this to me. Hunt was hanging at one all weekend, and at one point he punched another partygoer after an argument. Resort officials confirm there was an incident, but neither them nor the guy who was hit are pressing charges. So I'd guess no suspension or anything comes of this

Bit of smoke here with Hunt. Nothing serious yet, but he seems a hot head to keep an eye on. Hopefully head coaches can sit him down and make him realize he needs to hold his temper

It definitely concerns me. As a multiple owner of Hunt, I hope these are both cases of something small getting blown out of proportion but either way, he needs to stay out of the news.

skip
GOAT
GOAT

Postby skip » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:48 pm

I don't follow anything on TMZ, are they generally considered reputable? It seems they were the only one that reported this and a few other places parroted the initial report.
If you can't leave at least a 20% tip, you can't afford to eat out.

Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Phaded » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:23 pm

TMZ is the very definition of they would rather be first than accurate.

Sometimes they hit, often they do not.

ImaRounder
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby ImaRounder » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:35 am

A little background, the "resort" is in lake erie and is its own island in the Sandusky area (by cedar point). Theres a couple pool bars and thats about it. Its a bleep show. There are fights there every day and usually nothing happens. So even if this did happen, nobody cares.

Blueboy
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Blueboy » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:03 pm

We've all punched a dude at a party, or at least seen a dude get punched at a party. This is TMZ mundanity and does nothing to change my value of Hunt even if its true.

12-team SF, PPR, TE premium, 0.25 PPCarry
1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1SF 4Flex
QB: Mahomes, Fields, Love
RB: Bijan, ETN, Pollard, Achane, Herbert
WR: Kupp, Hill, Metcalf, Ridley, Jeudy, D.J. M, Burks, Hollywood, Wan'Dale
TE: Kyle Pitts, Goedert

Plank
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Plank » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:46 pm

Followed the link to the story, now I feel dirty even being on that web page, click bait galore ...
@PlankMelody

TheRookiePro
Starter
Starter

Postby TheRookiePro » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:53 pm

Blueboy wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:03 pm We've all punched a dude at a party, or at least seen a dude get punched at a party.
1 in 3 people are. So if the person to the left of you doesn't punch someone at a party, or the person to the right of you doesn't see someone being punched, you're the one who will be punched.
10 Team PPR, 25 man roster(1st and 2nd year player PS option for $20), QB, 2 RB, 3WR, TE, FLEX (RB,WR,TE), K, DEF.

QB-Luck, A. Smith, Fitzpatrick
RB-Gurley, M. Gordon, Jeff Wilson, Tevin Coleman,T. Montgomery, John Kelly, Justin Davis
WR-K. Allen, T. Hill, Josh Gordon, Golladay, Fitzgerald, S. Watkins, J. Reynolds, Enunwa,
TE-Burton, Ebron, Walker
K-Gostkowski
Defense-Vikings, Jaguars, Ravens

Blueboy
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Blueboy » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:27 pm

TheRookiePro wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:53 pm
Blueboy wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:03 pm We've all punched a dude at a party, or at least seen a dude get punched at a party.
1 in 3 people are. So if the person to the left of you doesn't punch someone at a party, or the person to the right of you doesn't see someone being punched, you're the one who will be punched.
Deeply troubling statistic, I'll believe it.

12-team SF, PPR, TE premium, 0.25 PPCarry
1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1SF 4Flex
QB: Mahomes, Fields, Love
RB: Bijan, ETN, Pollard, Achane, Herbert
WR: Kupp, Hill, Metcalf, Ridley, Jeudy, D.J. M, Burks, Hollywood, Wan'Dale
TE: Kyle Pitts, Goedert