Jon Gruden

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
dizzler
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Jon Gruden

Postby dizzler » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:08 pm

So my question for you guys and this has been an ongoing debate between a few buddies and I is.. looking at the Bears/Raiders trade. Who do you think won that trade? I still think the Bears "won" the trade even given their lackluster season but I ultimately think the decision comes down to where the Bears finish
Team 1 - Super Kamario Bros (12 Team - PPR) ( QB -1 , RB -2 , WR - 2, Te -1, FLX - 1, SuperFLX - 1, DP - 2, K- 1)
QB -Wentz, Newton, Ryan, Haskins (R)
RB -Zeke, Kamara, Drake, Ballage; Thompson, Ajayi
WR - D Hopkins, Julio, A. Miller, Coutee, AJ Brown (R) , Marvin Jones, Mclaurin (R),
Te -Delanie, Ebron, Oliver (R)
2020:3, 4, 4, 4, 5, 5
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Kerryon Luggage (12 Team - 2TE PPR) ( QB -1 , RB -2 , WR - 2, Te -2, FLX - 1, SuperFLX - 1, DP - 2, K- 1)
QB - Jimmy G, Josh Allen, Mariota
RB - Kerryon, Jamaal Will, Drake, Ballage, Miles Sanders (R), Justice Hill (R), Myles Gaskins (R)
Wr - Micheal Thomas, Zay Jones, Curtis Samuel, Crowder, Coutee, Aj Brown (R), Marquise Brown (R), Keesean Johnson (R), Kelvin Harmon (R)
Te- Engram, Oj Howard, Josh Oliver (R)
2020: 3,3,3, 5

Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Phaded » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:13 pm

I don't think there was a winner and I think it was mutually beneficial.
The Raiders were not a competing team and needed to rebuild.
The Bears offense is trash, but their defense is quite good, and Mack was a huge improvement for them.

I was upset we traded Mack - but ultimately, it was the right move because nearly the whole roster needed an overhaul.

Forza_Azzurri
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Forza_Azzurri » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:51 pm

Phaded wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:13 pm I don't think there was a winner and I think it was mutually beneficial.
The Raiders were not a competing team and needed to rebuild.
The Bears offense is trash, but their defense is quite good, and Mack was a huge improvement for them.

I was upset we traded Mack - but ultimately, it was the right move because nearly the whole roster needed an overhaul.
I agree with this, but the Bears never thought they would get one shot at relevancy. The trade itself was good for both teams; unfortunately for the Bears, they drank too much Trubisky Kool-Aid.

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:51 pm

Personally I am not comparing us to the Browns other than I prefer that trio to the Browns trio. I think the main reason it is fair to mention both teams is that the Browns obviously had a lot of hype going into the 2019 season, and the Raiders had a lot of drama & negative expectations - and this was even before Antonio Brown was released. ;)

And as mentioned above, there is still penty of season left to go - and yes the Raiders need to win some of these upcoming favorable matchups - but we are definitely doing a lot better than had been projected or expected (by most).
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..