CJ Anderson, 2017 1st or K. White

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.

Which side

Kevin White
47%
CJ Anderson, 2017 1st
53%

Total votes: 43

Chocolate Droppa
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

CJ Anderson, 2017 1st or K. White

Postby Chocolate Droppa » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:45 pm

Choose a side

TomBobAnderson
All Pro
All Pro

Re: CJ Anderson, 2017 1st or K. White

Postby TomBobAnderson » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:53 pm

Give me White. 2017 is too far away

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:58 pm

SUGARRAYJOSE wrote:Give me White. 2017 is too far away
Well, we finally agree on something. :lol:

White for me, too.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

TomBobAnderson
All Pro
All Pro

Postby TomBobAnderson » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:22 pm

FantasyFreak wrote:
SUGARRAYJOSE wrote:Give me White. 2017 is too far away
Well, we finally agree on something. :lol:

White for me, too.
lol

Westy22
Captain
Captain

Postby Westy22 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:23 pm

I too would take White. Surprised by the poll results.

JJDubya
MVP
MVP

Postby JJDubya » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:01 am

Chose CJA. Not knowing anything about your lineup or scoring and starting requirements, I based it on who was going to score more over the next couple of years. I'm projecting CJA as a top 5 RB. White will get some looks this year, but OTA standout or not, I don't recall too many rookies getting a lot of targets on any of Fox's teams. CJA is still young, and in Kubiak's system he could be looking at Arian type numbers for the next several years. I don't think Ball is going to leach many carries from him.

White is the WR2 on his team from the perspective of the fantasy community, but in his first year he could very well be the third option in the passing game with Royal in the slot and Bennett getting fed the ball too.

cactusdave
Role Player
Role Player

Postby cactusdave » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:49 am

CJA side for me too.

John Fox doesn't play rookies. Witness Cody Latimer from a year ago, so you're going to have to wait for a Kevin White breakout to occur some time after 2015. CJA is probably undervalued right now in Denver, given how much Kubiak leans in on the running game and how much he strongly prefers a 3 down back, bell cow approach.

Major upside with CJA in 2015 versus a wait and see situation in Chicago? No way I'm giving up CJA PLUS for that kind of a risky bet, solely on a future breakout proposition.
12 Team, Full PPR, 17 Man Rosters,
Lineups: 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB or TE), 2 Flex (RB or WR or TE) for total of 8 starters.

QB: Russell Wilson, Dak Prescott
RB: Le'Veon Bell, CJ Anderson, Spencer Ware, Christine Michael, CJ Prosise.
WR: Julio Jones, DeAndre Hopkins, Allen Robinson, Tyler Lockett, Marvin Jones, Quincy Enunwa.
TE: Dwayne Allen, Virgil Green, Josh Hill, Maxx Williams.

SpartyOn
All Pro
All Pro

Postby SpartyOn » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:55 am

JJDubya wrote:Chose CJA. Not knowing anything about your lineup or scoring and starting requirements, I based it on who was going to score more over the next couple of years. I'm projecting CJA as a top 5 RB. White will get some looks this year, but OTA standout or not, I don't recall too many rookies getting a lot of targets on any of Fox's teams. CJA is still young, and in Kubiak's system he could be looking at Arian type numbers for the next several years. I don't think Ball is going to leach many carries from him.

White is the WR2 on his team from the perspective of the fantasy community, but in his first year he could very well be the third option in the passing game with Royal in the slot and Bennett getting fed the ball too.
Also voted CJA for many of the reasons stated here. I am just not sold on White.

Krytellan
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Krytellan » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:57 am

White!

I don't trust the Broncos to start any one person for any reasonable amount of time. If CJ is the starter in 2016 I will be amazed.

Space Cowboy
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Space Cowboy » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:07 pm

cactusdave wrote:CJA side for me too.

John Fox doesn't play rookies. Witness Cody Latimer from a year ago, so you're going to have to wait for a Kevin White breakout to occur some time after 2015. CJA is probably undervalued right now in Denver, given how much Kubiak leans in on the running game and how much he strongly prefers a 3 down back, bell cow approach.

Major upside with CJA in 2015 versus a wait and see situation in Chicago? No way I'm giving up CJA PLUS for that kind of a risky bet, solely on a future breakout proposition.
Latimer had a lot of talent in front of him. Outside of Jeffrey and Royal (slot guy), there's nothing blocking White. He'll play and he'll play a lot.

JJDubya
MVP
MVP

Postby JJDubya » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:17 pm

Space Cowboy wrote:

Latimer had a lot of talent in front of him. Outside of Jeffrey and Royal (slot guy), there's nothing blocking White. He'll play and he'll play a lot.
From Rotowire this afternoon:
"Jay Cutler said first-rounder Kevin White is competing for the Bears' No. 4 receiver job.
This could clearly be a case of the Bears not handing the rookie anything, but Cutler mentioned Alshon Jeffery, Marquess Wilson, and Eddie Royal as his top three receivers. White has also missed time at minicamp with an undisclosed injury, though coach John Fox wouldn't give anymore info. It doesn't sound serious. This is just a bit of caution for re-drafters looking for White to explode on the scene year one. Wilson was a training camp star before getting hurt last year."

Cowboysfan33
Legend
Legend

Postby Cowboysfan33 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:24 pm

SpartyOn wrote:
JJDubya wrote:Chose CJA. Not knowing anything about your lineup or scoring and starting requirements, I based it on who was going to score more over the next couple of years. I'm projecting CJA as a top 5 RB. White will get some looks this year, but OTA standout or not, I don't recall too many rookies getting a lot of targets on any of Fox's teams. CJA is still young, and in Kubiak's system he could be looking at Arian type numbers for the next several years. I don't think Ball is going to leach many carries from him.

Also voted CJA for many of the reasons stated here. I am just not sold on White.

X2.
12 TEAM PPR 1QB 1/3RB 1/3WR 1TE 2FLEX 1D 1K

Team 1: 8-5-2019 Champs 8-5-2020 Champs 11-3-2021 Champs
QBs: D.Carr, C.Wentz
RBs: J.Taylor, A.Jones, J.Mixon, B.Robinson
WRs: T.Hill, C.Lamb, C.Godwin, K.Allen, J.Jones, K.Golladay
TEs: T.Kelce, P.Freiermuth

DLF Series SF TE Premium
2020: 10-3-Championship 2021: 12-2-Runner Up
QBs: J.Allen, Winston, Trubisky
RBs: Ekeler, J.Williams, M.Gordon, J.Jacobs, I.Spiller
WRs: C.Kupp, T.Hill, C.Lamb, C.Godwin, D.Mooney, N.Collins, M.Hardman
TEs: D.Waller, D.Schultz, Albert O

DLF Series SF TE Premium
2020: 9-4

QBs: Mahomes, J.Allen, J.Love, Trubisky
RBs: A.Jones, M.Gordon, McKissic, K.Vaughn, B.Snell
WRs: J.Jefferson, T.McLaurin, K.Golladay, M.Pittman,T.Patrick
TEs: M.Andrews,D.Schultz

2019: 9 championships
2020: 7 championships-including 2 DLF Series Championships
2021: 9 championships-including 3 DLF Series Championships

Space Cowboy
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Space Cowboy » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:29 pm

JJDubya wrote:
Space Cowboy wrote:

From Rotowire this afternoon:
"Jay Cutler said first-rounder Kevin White is competing for the Bears' No. 4 receiver job.
This could clearly be a case of the Bears not handing the rookie anything, but Cutler mentioned Alshon Jeffery, Marquess Wilson, and Eddie Royal as his top three receivers. White has also missed time at minicamp with an undisclosed injury, though coach John Fox wouldn't give anymore info. It doesn't sound serious. This is just a bit of caution for re-drafters looking for White to explode on the scene year one. Wilson was a training camp star before getting hurt last year."
It's June.....