Grade my rebuild so far...

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
M-Dub
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Grade my rebuild so far...

Postby M-Dub » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:43 pm

lawilt wrote:so you essentially trade KB, Brees, Sammy, Thomas and a late 1st for Perriman, White, Strong, and a 1st....better team prior to that
And Martavis Bryant.

Not saying that makes it a total steal on my end or anything, but I think it's at least worth noting.
Both are 12-team 1QB PPR dynasties

🦬PRIME🦬
QB: Hurts, Howell
RB: Mixon, Jones, Sanders, Dobbins, Akers, Roschon, Dowdle, Kelley
WR: Nuk, Godwin, Cooper, Lockett, Flowers, Chark, Collins, Hollins, Tillman, Tolbert
TE: Hockenson, Chig, Trautman
Taxi: Willis, Z. White, M. Mims, T. Palmer

Hull Awaits
$450 cap, 60 contract years

QB: Lawrence $5/3, Richardson $5/5, Minshew $1/0, Jones $1/0, Heinicke $1/0, Tyrod $1/0
RB: Achane $4/4, Warren $2/4, Roschon $7/5, Dillon $4/1, Hubbard $2/1, Kelley $1/0
WR: Nuk $78/1, MT $25/1, M. Williams $1/0, JSN $21/5, Reed $4/5, Rice $4/5, M. Wilson $2/5
TE: Thomas $1/0, Hill $1/0, Parham $1/0

M-Dub
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Grade my rebuild so far...

Postby M-Dub » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:54 pm

sloth8u wrote:i wouldnt get too discouraged with some of the comments. its pretty common for a new owner to step in and blow up a team, only to get this type of result. i play in alot of leagues and see all types of teams taken over. some obviously need tore down, but most get tore down like youve done for no reason. try not to be the guy who takes over a team, tears it apart....and then walks away in a year or two. stick with your plan and all will be just fine.
Thanks for the kind words. I know just about everyone in this league personally, some of them for 10-20 years even, so I'm not going to just bail on the team if I hit a rough patch. I've enjoyed these few weeks of dynasty football way more than I've ever enjoyed a redraft league, and I haven't even played a regular season yet, so I'm pretty confident I'm in this for the long haul.

The critics don't bother me that much. I'd actually prefer that people give honest critiques of my trades/moves. You have to be willing to listen to advice and accept criticism if you're ever going to improve at anything. I wouldn't have started the thread if I wanted people to blow smoke up my bleep. Haha.
Both are 12-team 1QB PPR dynasties

🦬PRIME🦬
QB: Hurts, Howell
RB: Mixon, Jones, Sanders, Dobbins, Akers, Roschon, Dowdle, Kelley
WR: Nuk, Godwin, Cooper, Lockett, Flowers, Chark, Collins, Hollins, Tillman, Tolbert
TE: Hockenson, Chig, Trautman
Taxi: Willis, Z. White, M. Mims, T. Palmer

Hull Awaits
$450 cap, 60 contract years

QB: Lawrence $5/3, Richardson $5/5, Minshew $1/0, Jones $1/0, Heinicke $1/0, Tyrod $1/0
RB: Achane $4/4, Warren $2/4, Roschon $7/5, Dillon $4/1, Hubbard $2/1, Kelley $1/0
WR: Nuk $78/1, MT $25/1, M. Williams $1/0, JSN $21/5, Reed $4/5, Rice $4/5, M. Wilson $2/5
TE: Thomas $1/0, Hill $1/0, Parham $1/0