DeVante Parker for Kelce and 2015 2.01?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Ghosted
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: DeVante Parker for Kelce and 2015 2.01?

Postby Ghosted » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:40 am

flyersfan1981 wrote:
broncohead wrote:Wasn't Kelce in his 2nd year last year? He wasn't a rookie. Why do people keep saying hysteric first year? He was already in the league a full year
Yeah I was about to point that out. A historical first year? Sitting out the year on IR?

I like Kelce, I don't love him yet as the position is so volatile from year to year. Jordan Cameron was locked in as the next big thing and the TE3 not long ago...now?
Yes, as in *first year of touching an NFL field.* I thought about pointing that out in my post, but I believed we all knew enough about his situation to read between the proverbial lines. Notice I didn't say his ROOKIE season, I said his first season. Either way, it's not really a big part of the discussion.

And as far as Cameron goes, I think we can agree that his only, albeit major issue has been injuries. And even with that said, I don't believe healthy Cameron had the ceiling that Kelce has.

mullmania
MVP
MVP

Re: DeVante Parker for Kelce and 2015 2.01?

Postby mullmania » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:00 pm

Not super relevant to this thread but Parker slipped to 1.7 today in our draft.

Abduallah went 1.5 and I took Agholor 1.6 since I had a need for more immediate production.