Dez price check

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
dirtylemons
Role Player
Role Player

Dez price check

Postby dirtylemons » Fri May 29, 2015 9:29 am

Owner of Dez is looking to move him for multiple pieces. I'm a proponent of owning proven studs and would love to own Dez. For team in sig what pieces would it take to buy Dez? Cooper and white? Or maybe even 3 pieces. Love to hear your input
10 Team Standard Format non-ppr scoring
QB: Luck
RB: L Bell, McCoy, Sankey, Peterson, Sims, J. Robinson
WR: Green, Evans, Dez, A. Johnson, Gordon, Hunter, Moncrief, Blackmon
TE: Kelce, Cameron, Eifert
DEF: Always changing
K: Bryant
Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1WR/RB/TE, 1K, 1DEF
2016 Picks: 1st

TJHollywood
All Pro
All Pro

Re: Dez price check

Postby TJHollywood » Fri May 29, 2015 9:36 am

Is the other guy rebuilding or just trying to add depth?

I'd offer his choice of: Cooper or White, AJohnson or Hunter, and Eifert or Cameron as a starting point. You may need to add future picks to the equation as well.

WhatWouldDitkaDo
GOAT
GOAT

Postby WhatWouldDitkaDo » Fri May 29, 2015 10:07 am

Cooper, White, a 2016 1st, and a 2016 2nd could get it done.
Kittles Pox | Championships: 2015, 2017
12-Team PPR | QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, W/R/T, K, DST
QB: Kyler Murray, Aaron Rodgers
RB: Christian McCaffrey, Melvin Gordon, James Conner, Phillip Lindsay, Tevin Coleman, Boston Scott, Benny Snell Jr.
WR: Tyreek Hill, Mike Evans, Cooper Kupp, Michael Gallup, Christian Kirk
TE: George Kittle, Travis Kelce | K: Younghoe Koo | DST: SF
PS: Mecole Hardman, Tony Pollard | 2020 Picks: 1.09, 2.10, 3.03 | 2021 Picks: 1st, 2nd

harr
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby harr » Fri May 29, 2015 10:20 am

Cooper and White is a good start, and with your team, you can afford to do it. You may need to add picks as well, so WWDD's post makes sense. I'd give that for Dez, especially with a team like yours.
@BrianHarrFF

cane
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby cane » Fri May 29, 2015 11:10 am

dez is over valued right.i would try and trade for another 1st stud . im not saying he isnt great but you can get the other stud wrs far cheaper..

in my leagues guys are asking for aj green + 1st/2nd rounders for dez..i dont see that much of a difference to warrent that price

harr
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby harr » Fri May 29, 2015 11:15 am

cane wrote:dez is over valued right.i would try and trade for another 1st stud . im not saying he isnt great but you can get the other stud wrs far cheaper..

in my leagues guys are asking for aj green + 1st/2nd rounders for dez..i dont see that much of a difference to warrent that price
I agree with this to an extent. AJG + to acquire Dez is hard to understand. Having said that, the price the OP is thinking of paying to acquire Dez is on par with his value. I think it would take that much to acquire AJG/Julio/DT ect. as well.
@BrianHarrFF

kingnesta
Role Player
Role Player

Postby kingnesta » Fri May 29, 2015 11:25 am

I traded 1.2, 1.8, 2016 1st & 2nd, Helu and Gordon for him. It was a steep price, but I had five 1st's this year, five 1st's next year and five seconds next year. Gordon is suspended his second season in a row. I would have liked to keep Helu but oh well. I now get to have Dez and Julio for their careers.
12 team-PPR-49 man roster IDP 1QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex(rb/wr/te), K, 1 DT, 1 DE, 2 LB, 1 DB, 1 Flex (DL,LB,DB)
QB - Ryan, Winston, McCarron
RB - Hunt, Hyde, CJ Anderson, Dixon, Stewart
WR - Julio Jones, Hopkins, Allen, Jeffrey, Cobb, Moncrief, Floyd, Nelson, Rogers, Godwin
TE - Olsen, Ertz, Doyle, Cook
K - Lutz
DT - McCoy, Linval Joseph
DE - Mario Edwards, Avril, Graham
LB - Kirksey, Alexander, Timmons, Trevathan, McKinney, Minter
DB - Jenkins, Byron Jones

cane
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby cane » Fri May 29, 2015 11:46 am

this isnt a bad price at all and i would make the deal

i was just speaking in general dez is extremely overpriced now. studs around the same level are going far cheaper.

aj green is the best bargain right now. if i was someone looking for a stud i would shoot for him

its something about the top ranked wr.. even if its splting hairs, just the fact that they listed #1 makes people think they could rip you off in return for you to get the wr labeled #1

harr
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby harr » Fri May 29, 2015 11:47 am

cane wrote:this isnt a bad price at all and i would make the deal

i was just speaking in general dez is extremely overpriced now. studs around the same level are going far cheaper.

aj green is the best bargain right now. if i was someone looking for a stud i would shoot for him

its something about the top ranked wr.. even if its splting hairs, just the fact that they listed #1 makes people think they could rip you off in return for you to get the wr labeled #1
Fair enough. I agree.
@BrianHarrFF

dirtylemons
Role Player
Role Player

Postby dirtylemons » Fri May 29, 2015 4:27 pm

I get what you're saying but I already have AJ Green haha
I've offered white and cooper at this point and waiting to hear back. My guess is I'll have to add to that

cane
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby cane » Fri May 29, 2015 4:37 pm

dirtylemons wrote:

I get what you're saying but I already have AJ Green haha
I've offered white and cooper at this point and waiting to hear back. My guess is I'll have to add to that
take it if you can get it. just saying most likely you will have to overpay because of his #1 wr pricetag.. when in reality there are a bunch of wrs at the top and picking the best of the bunch is like spliting hairs but for some reason he is getting the nod right now... last year it was aj green and we see how quickly that shifted because of a few injuries...maybe you will get lucky

vbbish
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby vbbish » Fri May 29, 2015 5:04 pm

For reference I made the following trade about a month ago..

I give: J. Matt, Russ Wilson, 1.08
I got: Dez & 2.05
12th Year Full Dynasty PPR (1 pt. per Rec.) 1QB,2RB,2WR,1TE,1TE/RB/WR 12 team league **Champ 20, 21 & 22 **
QB: J. Burrow, M. Jones, B. Zappe
RB: Breece Hall, J. Gibbs, D. Cook, AJ Dillon, D. Pierce
WR: Godwin, Diggs, Jeudy, R. Moore, K. Shakir, T. Burks, Z. Flowers, S. Moore, J. Reed, J. Metchie, J. Downs
TE: Andrews, J. Johnson, T. Kraft

2024 1.01, 1.02, 1.11, 3.10

1st Year Superflex PPR (.5 per Rec) 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2WR/RB/TE, 1SF

QB: Herbie, T. Law, B. Young, J. Winston, K. Pickett, M. Willis
RB: D. Singletary, E. Gray, E. Wilson, M. Carter, I. Spiller, R. Blackshear, I. Abanikanda, T. Bigsby
WR: D. London, G. Wilson, KJ Osborn, M. Wilson, D. Davis, J. Watson, J. Williams, T, Scott, Q, Johnson, P. Washingon
TE: C. Otton, D. Kincaid, T. Conklin, N. Fant, J, Whyle, M. Mayer

2024 1.05, 2.02, 2.10, 3.02, 3.04

Missile
Captain
Captain

Postby Missile » Sat May 30, 2015 4:15 am

kingnesta wrote:I traded 1.2, 1.8, 2016 1st & 2nd, Helu and Gordon for him. It was a steep price, but I had five 1st's this year, five 1st's next year and five seconds next year. Gordon is suspended his second season in a row. I would have liked to keep Helu but oh well. I now get to have Dez and Julio for their careers.
That is not steep at all. I'd easily pay rookies for DEZ.

dirtylemons
Role Player
Role Player

Postby dirtylemons » Sat May 30, 2015 7:47 am

Offered Cooper, White and a 2016 first and he countered with Evans, Cooper and sankey.. That just feels like too much. What do you guys think?

vbbish
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby vbbish » Sat May 30, 2015 8:08 am

Evans isn't that far back from Dez... I wouldn't make that trade. I would counter with Cooper, White, Sankey, 2016 2nd
12th Year Full Dynasty PPR (1 pt. per Rec.) 1QB,2RB,2WR,1TE,1TE/RB/WR 12 team league **Champ 20, 21 & 22 **
QB: J. Burrow, M. Jones, B. Zappe
RB: Breece Hall, J. Gibbs, D. Cook, AJ Dillon, D. Pierce
WR: Godwin, Diggs, Jeudy, R. Moore, K. Shakir, T. Burks, Z. Flowers, S. Moore, J. Reed, J. Metchie, J. Downs
TE: Andrews, J. Johnson, T. Kraft

2024 1.01, 1.02, 1.11, 3.10

1st Year Superflex PPR (.5 per Rec) 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2WR/RB/TE, 1SF

QB: Herbie, T. Law, B. Young, J. Winston, K. Pickett, M. Willis
RB: D. Singletary, E. Gray, E. Wilson, M. Carter, I. Spiller, R. Blackshear, I. Abanikanda, T. Bigsby
WR: D. London, G. Wilson, KJ Osborn, M. Wilson, D. Davis, J. Watson, J. Williams, T, Scott, Q, Johnson, P. Washingon
TE: C. Otton, D. Kincaid, T. Conklin, N. Fant, J, Whyle, M. Mayer

2024 1.05, 2.02, 2.10, 3.02, 3.04