Jay Ajayi+ for Jordy Nelson

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Jay Ajayi+ for Jordy Nelson

Postby FantasyFreak » Fri May 22, 2015 5:54 pm

AlPal&Ange wrote:
FantasyFreak wrote:The first offer would get a very unkind response. It's very, very light.
Good thing i didnt offer it :lol:
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Fri May 22, 2015 5:58 pm

FantasyFreak wrote:
AlPal&Ange wrote:
FantasyFreak wrote:The first offer would get a very unkind response. It's very, very light.
Good thing i didnt offer it :lol:
For sure. Try and picture yourself on the other end of the trade. Or, another route, how would you feel about this?

David Johnson, Doug Baldwin and 3.02

for

DeAndre Hopkins?

I'm not trying to be unkind, I'm actually trying to help. Before making a trade offer, put yourself in the shoes of the other owner, and imagine you owned his team, and received the offer you are sending. Obviously you have an agenda for your team, but just make sure the offers you send are at least in the ball park of reasonable. If you can get somebody and get him for a little less than you were willing to give, great. Just make sure that first offer is decent enough.

AlPal&Ange
All Pro
All Pro

Postby AlPal&Ange » Fri May 22, 2015 7:27 pm

Good thing i didnt offer it :lol:[/quote][/quote]

For sure. Try and picture yourself on the other end of the trade. Or, another route, how would you feel about this?

for

DeAndre Hopkins?

I'm not trying to be unkind, I'm actually trying to help. Before making a trade offer, put yourself in the shoes of the other owner, and imagine you owned his team, and received the offer you are sending. Obviously you have an agenda for your team, but just make sure the offers you send are at least in the ball park of reasonable. If you can get somebody and get him for a little less than you were willing to give, great. Just make sure that first offer is decent enough.[/quote]
I did, and reworked the offer before i sent it.
He needed a RB and a LB which was going to be there at the 1.04 and i needed a wr VERY badly. He also is in a rebuild, so i thought that Ajayi would be a nice appeal. Nonetheless, i offered him Morris and 1.04, because he has no value to me because i own Charles/Bell/Stewart. That was a better offer, wouldnt you agree?

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Fri May 22, 2015 7:28 pm

AlPal&Ange wrote:Good thing i didnt offer it :lol:
[/quote]

for

DeAndre Hopkins?

I'm not trying to be unkind, I'm actually trying to help. Before making a trade offer, put yourself in the shoes of the other owner, and imagine you owned his team, and received the offer you are sending. Obviously you have an agenda for your team, but just make sure the offers you send are at least in the ball park of reasonable. If you can get somebody and get him for a little less than you were willing to give, great. Just make sure that first offer is decent enough.[/quote]
I did, and reworked the offer before i sent it.
He needed a RB and a LB which was going to be there at the 1.04 and i needed a wr VERY badly. He also is in a rebuild, so i thought that Ajayi would be a nice appeal. Nonetheless, i offered him Morris and 1.04, because he has no value to me because i own Charles/Bell/Stewart. That was a better offer, wouldnt you agree?[/quote]

Absolutely. Totally fair offer. :thumbup: