What To Offer For 1.02?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
User avatar
WhatWouldDitkaDo
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 12415
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:02 am

What To Offer For 1.02?

Postby WhatWouldDitkaDo » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:19 am

I've been trying to trade up to get the 1.01, but that guy won't budge at all. Would Moncrief and the 1.09 be a decent offer for the 1.02? If not, what would you suggest? Here is the roster of the team that has the 1.02.

QB: Jay Cutler, Joe Flacco
RB: Giovani Bernard, Matt Asiata, Reggie Bush, Theo Riddick, Peyton Hillis
WR: Brandon Marshall, Pierre Garcon, Larry Fitzgerald, Allen Robinson, Anquan Boldin, Marques Colston, Andrew Hawkins, James Jones
TE: Greg Olsen, Niles Paul
Kittles Pox | Championships: 2015, 2017
12-Team PPR | QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, W/R/T, K, DST
QB: Kyler Murray, Aaron Rodgers, Ryan Tannehill
RB: Christian McCaffrey, James Conner, Tevin Coleman, Phillip Lindsay, Benny Snell, Justin Jackson
WR: Tyreek Hill, Mike Evans, Cooper Kupp, Tyler Lockett, Michael Gallup, Darius Slayton
TE: George Kittle, Travis Kelce, Blake Jarwin | K: Robbie Gould, Younghoe Koo | DST: SF
PS: Mecole Hardman, Darwin Thompson, Tony Pollard | 2020 Picks: 1st, 3rd | 2021 Picks: 1st

JoshGordonsDealer
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1998
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:51 pm

Re: What To Offer For 1.02?

Postby JoshGordonsDealer » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:37 am

WhatWouldDitkaDo wrote:I've been trying to trade up to get the 1.01, but that guy won't budge at all. Would Moncrief and the 1.09 be a decent offer for the 1.02? If not, what would you suggest? Here is the roster of the team that has the 1.02.

QB: Jay Cutler, Joe Flacco
RB: Giovani Bernard, Matt Asiata, Reggie Bush, Theo Riddick, Peyton Hillis
WR: Brandon Marshall, Pierre Garcon, Larry Fitzgerald, Allen Robinson, Anquan Boldin, Marques Colston, Andrew Hawkins, James Jones
TE: Greg Olsen, Niles Paul
Moncrief and 1.09 would not be nearly enough for me.

Be patient and wait for Wayne to retire.

User avatar
StrikeAnywhere
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1006
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:09 am

Re: What To Offer For 1.02?

Postby StrikeAnywhere » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:40 am

You will likely have to offer more.
12 team contract league, PPR /w .5 TE bonus, 6pt all TD, big play bonus, equal IDP scoring
QB: Luck(4) || RB: Ajayi(2), Ivory (2), McKinnon (1)
WR: DT(4), Brown(4), Watkins(4), Hill(5), Agholor(4), Floyd(2), Latimer(2), Gordon(1)
TE: Rudolph(1), V.Davis(1) || HC: Belichick(2)
DL: Watt(4), Wilkerson(3), Avril (1), Graham(1) || LB: Alonso(1), Ogletree(1), Jack (3), Levy(3), Trevathan(2)
DB: Coleman(1), Collins(3), Weddle(1) || TAXI: DGB (WR), Lynch (QB), Thomas (WR - LAR), Floyd (LB)

operwapitsai
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2639
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:11 pm

Re: What To Offer For 1.02?

Postby operwapitsai » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:55 pm

I just gave up
1.04 4.02 Moncrief and Amaro
for
1.02 and Olsen
TEAM 1
12 Team - 35 Roster - .5 PPR - IDP(bp) - 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1FX - 2DL 2LB 2DB 1FX

QB: A. Rodgers, D. Watson
RB: T. Gurley, M. Ingram, RAMS, RAVENS, JETS
WR: AJ Green, A. Thielen, J. Landry, Z. Jones, D. Westbrook, J. Gordon, D. Bryant, L. Treadwell
TE: E. Ebron, K. Rudolph, G. Olsen


TEAM 2
12 Team - 26 Roster - .5 PPR - 1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1FX

QB: D. Carr, J. Allen
RB: M. Gordon, P. Lindsay, J. McKinnon, T. Coleman, R. Jones, P. Barber
WR: K. Allen, B. Cooks, A. Robinson, D. Westbrook, C. Samuel, R. Cobb, J. Gordon
TE: OJ Howard, J. Graham, C. Herndon

TEAM 3
12 Team - 35 Roster - .5 PPR - IDP(bp) - 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1SF - 2DL 2LB 2DB

QB: A. Rodgers, A. Luck, J. Garoppolo
RB: D. Cook, L. Fournette, P. Lindsay, M. Davis, L. Murray
WR: C. Kupp, C. Ridley, DJ Moore, N. Harry, M. Williams, N. Agholor, M. Lee, MVS
TE: H. Henrey, T. Eifert

User avatar
HawkeyeState
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3881
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 3:08 pm

Re: What To Offer For 1.02?

Postby HawkeyeState » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:57 pm

I was considering sending out an offer of Josh Gordon straight up for 1.2 for team 1 in my signature. That would be the most I would pay for the 1.2 though so I will probably offer slightly less first to see if I can get a deal.
Team 1
10 TM .5 PPR, 6 pt all TDs 1/2/3/1/2Flex
Newton, Rivers
LF, Chubb, Michel, Kerryon, Hyde, AJones, Royce F, Crowell
Adams, Cooper, Alshon, Watkins, ARob, Fuller, Doctson, Funchess, Gallup, Pettis, Valdez-Scant
Gronk, HHenry, Engram
1.09, 2.09, 3.09, 4.09, 5.09

Team 2
10 TM 1/2/3/1/1Flex 6pt all TDs .25 PPR RB, .5 PPR WR, 1 PPR TE
Wilson, Big Ben
Bell, JConner, MMack, Shady, CThompson, D'Onta Foreman, C Edmonds, B Scarborough
Julio, Nuk, Fuller, Cooks, ARob, Watkins, Cooper, SShepard, CDavis, DJ Chark
Kelce, Olsen, Andrews
1.09, 2.09, 3.09, 4.09, 5.09

Team 3
10 team, 0.5 PPR RBs WRs, 1 PPR TEs, Devy Superflex League
Carr, Goff, Falk
Barkley, Dalvin, Mixon, Michel, Ballage, MDavis, Dixon, Akers*
Hopkins, JuJu, Watkins, Fuller, Agholor, Moncrief, EQSB, Valdez-Scant, CRogers
Eifert, Ebron, JJames, JCook
1.02, 2.02, 2.06, 3.04

Played against David Johnson in HS, he was a stud back then too

YusufRafle
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 478
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:00 pm

Re: What To Offer For 1.02?

Postby YusufRafle » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:08 pm

I traded the 1.04, 1.11 & Lorenzo Taliferro for the 1.02 & C-Mike
#1
12 Team, Y4 Rebuild, 1.0 PPR
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 FLEX, 1 K, 1 DEF
QB: Luck/T.Romo
RB: Da.Johnson/Yeldon/M.Gordon/R.Mathews/C-Mike/K.Robinson
WR: OBJ/A-Rob/Hopkins/Evans/Cooper/Parker/Montgomery/Strong/Abbrederis/Smelter
TE: Gronkowski/ASJ/Tye
K: J.Tucker
DEF:Buffalo
2015 Picks: 2.08, 3.06, 4.04, 4.06

#2
16 Team, Y2 Rebuild, 1.0 PPR
1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 FLEX, 1 K, 3 D
QB: Wilson/Smith
RB: Hyde/Gio/J.Hill/C-Mike
WR:Alshon/Hopkins/Watkins/A-Rob/Moncrief/White/Parker/Doctson
TE: Gronk/Eifert/Ertz
K: Gano
Def: Quinn/Shazier/J.Jenkins
2016 Picks: 1.13, 3.11, 3.13

#3
10 Team, Y2 Start-Up, 1.0 PPR
1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 W/R, 1 W/T, 1 K, 1 DEF
QB: Luck/Winston
RB: Gurley/L.Bell/Yeldon/Gordon/Stewart/D.Williams
WR:AJG/Dez/K.Allen/Evans/Watkins/J.Matthews/J.Brown/DGB/M.Thomas(NO)
TE: ASJ/Ebron
K: Bryant
Def: NYJ
2017 Picks: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th

User avatar
dblj1199
Legend
Legend
Posts: 6468
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:17 pm

Re: What To Offer For 1.02?

Postby dblj1199 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:01 pm

The owner of the 1.2 has two quality young players, Gio and ARob, his team is old and needs a major rebuild. With that said I think it takes a bunch more to move from the 1.9 and Moncreif to get the 1.2. If you don't want to move the 1.4 pick I'd add one of your 2016 1st's along with the package and push the fact he is in a rebuild and needs a rebuild.
2015, 2017 Champ.
ppr, 10 team, 6 pt all td, 30 man roster QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, Flex (r/w/t), K, 3 IDP
Qb- Mahomes, Brissett
RB- Zeke, Hunt, K Johnson(i.r.)Shady, P Barber K Balldage, Darrell Williams, Snell Jr, D Thompson, G Edwards
WR- OBJ, AJ Greene,A Brown, A Cooper, ARob, TY Hilton, D Parker, DeDe Westbrook,
TE- OJ Howard, Waller, Eifert, Gronk, Sternberger
IDP(3)- Littleton, VanderEsch, B Martinez, Devin White, L Collins
K- Butker

Draft picks
2020- 2, 4, 5

Detroitcity
Player of the Year
Player of the Year
Posts: 2187
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:18 pm
Contact:

Re: What To Offer For 1.02?

Postby Detroitcity » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:02 pm

Moncriefs value is all over the place...people either are believers or they are not. If he is believer than I think he might consider Moncrief/ 1.9. I think if you add like a 2016 2nd, it looks like a litter better offer for his team (he needs some picks to rebuild)

He does have a Huge need at RB though, and if I was him I wouldn't be trading the 1.2, especially for Moncrief/1.9

User avatar
WhatWouldDitkaDo
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 12415
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:02 am

Re: What To Offer For 1.02?

Postby WhatWouldDitkaDo » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:04 am

dblj1199 wrote:The owner of the 1.2 has two quality young players, Gio and ARob, his team is old and needs a major rebuild. With that said I think it takes a bunch more to move from the 1.9 and Moncreif to get the 1.2. If you don't want to move the 1.4 pick I'd add one of your 2016 1st's along with the package and push the fact he is in a rebuild and needs a rebuild.
Thank for all the input. I'm open to moving the 1.04 but obviously would prefer to get it done without. Also, I've never been a big Allen Robinson fan. Why are people so high on him?
Kittles Pox | Championships: 2015, 2017
12-Team PPR | QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, W/R/T, K, DST
QB: Kyler Murray, Aaron Rodgers, Ryan Tannehill
RB: Christian McCaffrey, James Conner, Tevin Coleman, Phillip Lindsay, Benny Snell, Justin Jackson
WR: Tyreek Hill, Mike Evans, Cooper Kupp, Tyler Lockett, Michael Gallup, Darius Slayton
TE: George Kittle, Travis Kelce, Blake Jarwin | K: Robbie Gould, Younghoe Koo | DST: SF
PS: Mecole Hardman, Darwin Thompson, Tony Pollard | 2020 Picks: 1st, 3rd | 2021 Picks: 1st

User avatar
HawkeyeState
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3881
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 3:08 pm

Re: What To Offer For 1.02?

Postby HawkeyeState » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:28 am

WhatWouldDitkaDo wrote:
dblj1199 wrote:The owner of the 1.2 has two quality young players, Gio and ARob, his team is old and needs a major rebuild. With that said I think it takes a bunch more to move from the 1.9 and Moncreif to get the 1.2. If you don't want to move the 1.4 pick I'd add one of your 2016 1st's along with the package and push the fact he is in a rebuild and needs a rebuild.
Thank for all the input. I'm open to moving the 1.04 but obviously would prefer to get it done without. Also, I've never been a big Allen Robinson fan. Why are people so high on him?
Other than his measurable and on the field performance this year (which I think was very good given situation). Allen Robinson has the 6th best Phenom Index Score on Rotoviz since 2006. The players above him? Sidney Rice, Dwane Jarrett, Dezmon Briscoe, Brandin Cooks, #1 Josh Gordon. ARobs phenom score is higher than Dez Bryant, Hopkins, Keenan Allen, Marquess Wilson, Mike Evans, Randall Cobb, Sammy Watkins, Calvin Johnson, Donte Moncrief, Davante Adams just to name a few!
Granted, I don't think you can put all your money on a Phenom Index Score and think ARob is going to be better than every player I just listed, but the odds are stacked in his favor to be pretty darn good.
Team 1
10 TM .5 PPR, 6 pt all TDs 1/2/3/1/2Flex
Newton, Rivers
LF, Chubb, Michel, Kerryon, Hyde, AJones, Royce F, Crowell
Adams, Cooper, Alshon, Watkins, ARob, Fuller, Doctson, Funchess, Gallup, Pettis, Valdez-Scant
Gronk, HHenry, Engram
1.09, 2.09, 3.09, 4.09, 5.09

Team 2
10 TM 1/2/3/1/1Flex 6pt all TDs .25 PPR RB, .5 PPR WR, 1 PPR TE
Wilson, Big Ben
Bell, JConner, MMack, Shady, CThompson, D'Onta Foreman, C Edmonds, B Scarborough
Julio, Nuk, Fuller, Cooks, ARob, Watkins, Cooper, SShepard, CDavis, DJ Chark
Kelce, Olsen, Andrews
1.09, 2.09, 3.09, 4.09, 5.09

Team 3
10 team, 0.5 PPR RBs WRs, 1 PPR TEs, Devy Superflex League
Carr, Goff, Falk
Barkley, Dalvin, Mixon, Michel, Ballage, MDavis, Dixon, Akers*
Hopkins, JuJu, Watkins, Fuller, Agholor, Moncrief, EQSB, Valdez-Scant, CRogers
Eifert, Ebron, JJames, JCook
1.02, 2.02, 2.06, 3.04

Played against David Johnson in HS, he was a stud back then too

cc texan
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1108
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:39 am

Re: What To Offer For 1.02?

Postby cc texan » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:53 pm

HawkeyeState wrote:Other than his measurable and on the field performance this year (which I think was very good given situation). Allen Robinson has the 6th best Phenom Index Score on Rotoviz since 2006. The players above him? Sidney Rice, Dwane Jarrett, Dezmon Briscoe, Brandin Cooks, #1 Josh Gordon. ARobs phenom score is higher than Dez Bryant, Hopkins, Keenan Allen, Marquess Wilson, Mike Evans, Randall Cobb, Sammy Watkins, Calvin Johnson, Donte Moncrief, Davante Adams just to name a few!
Granted, I don't think you can put all your money on a Phenom Index Score and think ARob is going to be better than every player I just listed, but the odds are stacked in his favor to be pretty darn good.
Sidney Rice: 7 seasons (57 games started of a possible 112), avg 513 yds and 4 TD per season - Out of the League
Dwane Jarrett: 3 seasons (3 games started of a possible 48), avg 142 yds and .33 TD per season - Out of the League
Dezmon Briscoe: 3 seasons (2 games started of a possible 48), avg 167 yds and 2 TD per season - Out of the League
Brandin Cooks: 1 season (7 games started of a possible 16), avg 550 yds and 3 TD per season - On IR
Josh Gordon: 3 seasons (32 games started of a possible 48), avg 918 yds and 4 TD per season - Suspended all the time

I'm not sure if Phenom Score actually has anything to do with predicting NFL success.
12 Team IDP. QB:1 / RB:1-3 / WR:2-5 / TE:1-3 / DL:2-4 / LB:2-4 / DB:2-4
QB: Newton, Rivers
RB: Hyde, Gordon, Martin, Dixon, Prosise, Williams (GB), Connor
WR: Beckham, Parker, White, Ty Williams, Doctson, Schuster-Smith, Boyd
TE: Thomas, Howard, Everett
DL: Cox, Fowler, Clark
LB: Alonso, Kendricks, Mack, Hicks, Kirksey, Mercilus, Ray
DB: Ryan, B Jones
Devy: Bryan Edwards


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 4 guests