I give Peterson, Ridley, 1st for Lacy

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
bot
All Pro
All Pro

I give Peterson, Ridley, 1st for Lacy

Postby bot » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:14 pm

trying to get Lacy from a disgruntled owner and thinking about making this offer. Fair?

jeffster
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: I give Peterson, Ridley, 1st for Lacy

Postby jeffster » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:35 pm

That's tough, Lacy is at serious risk of sucking. Not every good player who is doing bad is a good buy-low candidate - they might actually suck.

Yes, he's faced three tough Ds so far, but you expect a first-round draft pick to produce even against good opposition. And certainly given three shots you expect at least one to pan out. Even worse though, Starks YPC in his two games where he got touches were 5.3 and 4.75. Lacy's three games worth were 2.8, 3.3 and 3.3.

Of course AP may have no value at all and the NE backfield is hardly a reliable place, though the 1st hurts a bit. That might actually be low enough for Lacy. Although personally I don't really want Lacy.

bot
All Pro
All Pro

Re: I give Peterson, Ridley, 1st for Lacy

Postby bot » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:52 pm

Ya the first I have is from the guy that is currently 3-0 and in first place. I'm really on the fence on Lacy as well and I have a feeling the guy I'm offering this too won;t want to make a deal as I know he doesn't really want any part of AP. Thought the first would be enough to get him to bite perhaps.