Harvin vs Garcon

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Jecked
Starter
Starter

Harvin vs Garcon

Postby Jecked » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:21 pm

Who do you think is better between the two of them in Dynasty.

Rosenbluu
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: Harvin vs Garcon

Postby Rosenbluu » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:27 pm

Ahhh I'd say Garçon just because I don't believe in Harvin and his durability
12 Team PPR
QB/2RB/3WR/TE/Flex
QB: Mahomes/Jones
RB: Mixon/Chubb/Mostert/Burkhead/McKinnon
WR: Wilson/JuJu/Marquise/Mooney/Campbell/Dotson/Osborn/Julio/Tolbert/Shakir/Metchie
TE: Andrews/Hurst

Cam_Nielsen
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Cam_Nielsen » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:28 pm

I like Garcon given his situation, comparative lack of injury history, and recent performances.

Harvin has upside and age working in his favor (1.5 years)
12 team dynasty, 0.5 pt ppr, 1 QB/2 RB/2 WR/1 TE/1 PK/2 Flex/1 DL/1 LB/1 CB-S/1 D Flex

QB - B. Bortles, B. Osweiler, S. Bradford
RB - T. Rawls, J. Charles, CJ Anderson, K. Robinson, K. Davis, R. Hillman, A. Abdullah, O. Darkwa
WR - O. Beckham Jr., J. Matthews, E. Decker, T. Williams, J. Gordon
TE - J. Thomas, E. Ebron, J. Witten, D. Weller
PK - S. Gostkowski
DL - C. Jones, A. Donald
LB - CJ Mosley, M. Kendricks
CB/S - H. Smith

bryanjmcc
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby bryanjmcc » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:51 pm

Rosenbluu wrote:Ahhh I'd say Garçon just because I don't believe in Harvin and his durability
Agreed

whodunnit
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby whodunnit » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:58 pm

bryanjmcc wrote:
Rosenbluu wrote:Ahhh I'd say Garçon just because I don't believe in Harvin and his durability
Agreed
same
Watson Goff Purdy
Pierce Swift Robinson Conner Patterson
Hill Lamb Pittman Williams Renfrow Samuel
Hockenson Knox Kmet Schultz

Moschoman
Starter
Starter

Postby Moschoman » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:19 pm

GLSmk wrote:
bryanjmcc wrote:
Agreed
same
Agreed with the above two
12 teams, 2 flex(non QB)Standard Scoring
QB- Matt Ryan, Eli
RB- Zeke, Alvin Kamara, Jerrick McKinnon, Aaron Jones, Devante Mays, Buck Allen, McFadden, Latavius Murray, Paul Perkins, Adrian Peterson, CJ Prosise, Chris Thompson, Zach Zenner,
WR- OBJ, Michael Thomas, Keenan Allen, AJG, Davante Adams, Martavis Bryant, Chris Hogan, Tyrell Williams Tanner Gentry, Roger Lewis, Tommylee Lewis, Kevin White, Chester Rogers, Eli Rogers, Russell Shepard, Phillip Dorsett
TE-Delanie Walker, OJ Howard, Adam Shaheen, Clive Walford, Erik Swoope

Jecked
Starter
Starter

Postby Jecked » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:45 pm

Would you guys trade Cobb for both or Spiller and one of them for him?

I need RB help but i dunno about trading for spiller with his age and injury.

Moschoman
Starter
Starter

Postby Moschoman » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:19 pm

Jecked wrote:Would you guys trade Cobb for both or Spiller and one of them for him?

If you posted your lineup in your signature it'd be a lot easier for us to give you advice on this. No clue how deep your WRs are and what you're starting requirements are.

With that said if you need RB help and he's willing to give you garçon and spiller for Cobb I would have a hard time turning that down if you believe in spiller. If you don't believe in spiller than focus your sights elsewhere
QB- Matt Ryan, Eli
RB- Zeke, Alvin Kamara, Jerrick McKinnon, Aaron Jones, Devante Mays, Buck Allen, McFadden, Latavius Murray, Paul Perkins, Adrian Peterson, CJ Prosise, Chris Thompson, Zach Zenner,
WR- OBJ, Michael Thomas, Keenan Allen, AJG, Davante Adams, Martavis Bryant, Chris Hogan, Tyrell Williams Tanner Gentry, Roger Lewis, Tommylee Lewis, Kevin White, Chester Rogers, Eli Rogers, Russell Shepard, Phillip Dorsett

TJHollywood
All Pro
All Pro

Postby TJHollywood » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:21 pm

I just offered Storm J and Garçon to the Gerhart owner for Harvin and was declined.

Jecked
Starter
Starter

Postby Jecked » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:26 pm

Moschoman wrote:
Jecked wrote:Would you guys trade Cobb for both or Spiller and one of them for him?

If you posted your lineup in your signature it'd be a lot easier for us to give you advice on this. No clue how deep your WRs are and what you're starting requirements are.

With that said if you need RB help and he's willing to give you garçon and spiller for Cobb I would have a hard time turning that down if you believe in spiller. If you don't believe in spiller than focus your sights elsewhere
I have Nelson, Cobb, Hilton, Torrey, Sanders, Stills, Shorts, Moncrief and Adams.

I'm just not sure about spiller

Moschoman
Starter
Starter

Postby Moschoman » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:31 pm

Jecked wrote:
Moschoman wrote:

I have Nelson, Cobb, Hilton, Torrey, Sanders, Stills, Shorts, Moncrief and Adams.

I'm just not sure about spiller
Are you trying to contend this season or going on a mini rebuild? Who are your other RBs? I'd definitely try and trade Cobb as having two WRs from the same team (even if it is a great passing offense) would drive me crazy.
QB- Matt Ryan, Eli

Jecked
Starter
Starter

Postby Jecked » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:46 pm

Moschoman wrote: Are you trying to contend this season or going on a mini rebuild? Who are your other RBs? I'd definitely try and trade Cobb as having two WRs from the same team (even if it is a great passing offense) would drive me crazy.
It's an orphan i took over and the team is more see what happens rather than contender. My only real RB's i can start are Miller and Mathews and neither fill me with confidence.

Moschoman
Starter
Starter

Postby Moschoman » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:07 pm

Jecked wrote:
Moschoman wrote: Are you trying to contend this season or going on a mini rebuild? Who are your other RBs? I'd definitely try and trade Cobb as having two WRs from the same team (even if it is a great passing offense) would drive me crazy.
It's an orphan i took over and the team is more see what happens rather than contender. My only real RB's i can start are Miller and Mathews and neither fill me with confidence.
Previous owner didn't do you any favors did they? Spiller is an intriguing option but I don't know think he's the type of back you need. Maybe try packaging Cobb+ to a lacy owner and see how steep that price is gonna be? I'm in the same boat of trying to trade WRs for a RB and I'm not super enthused with any options after the top 5 or so, they all seem to be really hit and miss
QB- Matt Ryan, Eli

Jimmy Jones
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Jimmy Jones » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:12 pm

I would keep Cobb
The Green Bay Packers
10 Team Superflex, Pass Heavy Scoring
1QB, 1QB/RB/WR/TE, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1Def, 1K
Passing: 2pt/20yds 5pt/TD; Rushing/Receiving: 2pt/10yds; 1PPR

QB's: ARod, Rivers, Sanchez, Manziel, Mallett, Mettenberger
RB's: Charles, Lacy, Ellington, Oliver, Davis, Starks, CMike
WR's: Julio, Maclin, Sanders, Watkins, Crabtree, Patterson, Quick
TE's: Graham, Kelce, ASJ

maxhyde
GOAT
GOAT

Postby maxhyde » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:34 am

Harvin > Garcon
DLF HOF League 16 team PPR
QB: Brees, Bradford, Lock(3.07)
RB: David Johnson, Penny, Sanders(1.07), Montgomery(1.06), Love(2.07) Bernard, MLynch, Morris, TJLogan, Joe Williams, Shaun Wilson
WR: Jeffery,Cooper, Josh Gordon, Dede Westbrook, Cam Meredith, Brice Butler, Chester Rogers, Lockett, Switzer, Malone, Cain (IR)
TE: Gronk, Swaim, Maxx Williams