help with this offer for gordon please...

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
sloth8u
Degenerate
Degenerate

help with this offer for gordon please...

Postby sloth8u » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:59 pm

my wr's are gordon, jeffery, cobb, harvin, hunter, hopkins

i am in negotiations and have an owner willing to give 1.12 and 2 2015 1sts for gordon and 2 2015 2nds. my initial offer was gordon for the picks and he countered adding the two 2nd's. i am thinking about countering with him throwing in tavon....do we like this for gordon right now? its a start 2 wr league, and you can flex 1 aswell. .5 ppr.

brownsnake66
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: help with this offer for gordon please...

Postby brownsnake66 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:11 pm

you have some depth there and his suspension could be a full season so I think that's a pretty solid deal for you
12 Team Keep 6 PPR (20 man roster 2 IR spots)

QB: Stafford, Cutler
RB: McCoy, Moreno, Murray, D Martin, Ellington, Greene, D Johnson
WR: Bowe, Blackmon, Cotchery, T Williams, Burleson, Washington, Woods
TE: Gates, H. Miller, Rudolph
K: Succop
Def: Bengals, Colts

16 Team w_IDP
Cassel,Dalton,Foles,Hoyer,
Charles,Ellington,Lynch,Murray,Spiller,Thomas,Blue,Brown,
Floyd,Beckham,Latimer,Cooper,Avant,Austin,Patterson,Brown,Fuller,
Cameron,Ebron,Quarless,Gonzalez,
Henery,Tavecchio,Janikowski,
Donald,Kelly,Ratliff,McDaniel,
Hatcher,Jordan,Smith,Branch,Wolfe,Bailey,
Laurinaitis,Carter,Cole,Jackson,Bradham,Foster,Riley,Roach,Galette,Burnett,Burris,Lawson,
Gay,Fuller,Talib,Harris,Hall,
Jenkins,Pryor,Ihenacho,Taylor,Sendejo,

maxhyde
GOAT
GOAT

Postby maxhyde » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:31 pm

I am not selling Gordon...even if he drives his value into the dirt.
His potential is much more than the chance you hit on those picks but it isn't a terrible deal at this time
DLF HOF League 16 team PPR
QB: Brees, Bradford, Lock(3.07)
RB: David Johnson, Penny, Sanders(1.07), Montgomery(1.06), Love(2.07) Bernard, MLynch, Morris, TJLogan, Joe Williams, Shaun Wilson
WR: Jeffery,Cooper, Josh Gordon, Dede Westbrook, Cam Meredith, Brice Butler, Chester Rogers, Lockett, Switzer, Malone, Cain (IR)
TE: Gronk, Swaim, Maxx Williams

Novacane
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Novacane » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:31 pm

Thats pretty solid but since the major payoff is 2015 picks, id consider holding on to him for a while. His value will likely go up as you get closer to the 2015 draft. Id be more willing to pull the trigger now if it were an earlier 2014 first rounder. The 1.12 pick would help but its basically a 2nd rounder. I would expect to get that or better towards the end of the season/post season. Plus, I think everyone is treating his suspension as a full year ( which it will likely be) but if it is less, his value sky rockets.
Team 1

12 Team .2 PPR (1 PPR after 5 rec), salary cap.

1QB, 1-3 RB, 2-4 WR, 1-3 TE.

QB: Eli, Wentz, Romo
RB: DJ, Freeman, Hyde, Coleman, Mathews
WR: OBJ, ARob, Watkins, Moncrief, White, Gordon, Hogan, Woods
TE: Gronk, Ebron

2017 Picks: 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 5

Team 2

12 team .2 PPR (full point after 5 receptions), salary cap. 1QB, 0-3RB, 2-5 WR, 1-3 TE.

QB: Wilson,
RB: Drake, Marshall
WR: OBJ, Alshon, TY Hilton, Jordy Nelson, Benjamin, Parker, Doctson, John Brown, Shepard
TE: Eifert, Ebron,

2017 Picks: 1.06, 1.10, 2.06, 3.01, 3.10

Team 3 (3rd Year Orphan)

12 team .2 PPR (full point after 5 receptions), salary cap. 1QB, 1-3 RB, 2-4 WR, 1-3 TE.

QB: Brees, Kaep
RB: DJ, Forte, Dion Lewis, White, Drake, Ellington
WR: OBJ, Matthews, John Brown, Fuller, Parker, White, Lockett, Treadwell, Hogan, Sharpe
TE: Brate, Ladarius, Kendricks

2017 Picks: 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 5

MEuRaH
Legend
Legend

Postby MEuRaH » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:24 pm

I couldn't wait to get rid of Gordon and sold him for a lot less than that... 1.05, 2.04, 3.02 if I remember correctly.

The guy is a flat out moron. He's already under the gun, and then he goes and breaks the law twice at the same time (so stupid). I'd sell and I wouldn't be greedy about it by asking for Tavon. You're getting a nice haul imo, and that 1.12 could be used to grab quite a few good players... I don't care if it's the last pick in the 1st round. You're being given 5 lottery tickets.. good ones too. I would have taken this in a heartbeat.
ULTIMATE RB GURUs
2021 RB Injury Guru: abloom "Akers will suffer an ACL injury in the preseason and does not play during the season."
2021 RB Guru: qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj & McCafsteez -- Winners of the Antonio Gibson Wager!

REAL RB GURUs:
CubfanAA - Anteaters - Ice - JJRules - TheNuts - jtk1234 - Bronco Billy - YouMightDieTryin - hockeyBjj - honcho55 - murphysxm - Patsfan86 - jman3134

Rosenbluu
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Rosenbluu » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:24 pm

Don't think its a bad deal at all, but with your WR core idk why you won't just hold him
12 Team PPR
QB/2RB/3WR/TE/Flex
QB: Mahomes/Jones
RB: Mixon/Chubb/Mostert/Burkhead/McKinnon
WR: Wilson/JuJu/Marquise/Mooney/Campbell/Dotson/Osborn/Julio/Tolbert/Shakir/Metchie
TE: Andrews/Hurst

ff_wmd
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby ff_wmd » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:47 pm

I'd take it, he screws up while he is sitting out the year (very possible) and u r left holding a bag of dog poo.