Trade

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
DJarvisJ
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Trade

Postby DJarvisJ » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:27 pm

I was offered Kaepernick, Forte and Crabtree for Rodgers in the league in the signature below.

I'd really like to get Kaep but not necessarily get rid of ARod. The team I'm trading with is a little light on WR, what do you think I should do?
Orange is the New Black

14-team, PPR, 6-pt PTD
QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 W/R/T, K
Quarterbacks: Jared Goff, Brett Hundley, Philip Rivers, Joe Flacco
Running backs:Leonard Fournette, Marshawn Lynch CJ Anderson, Isiah Crowell, D'Onta Foreman, Lance Dunbar, Jalen Richard, Malcolm Brown
Wide receivers: Devin Funchess, AJ Green, Julio Jones, DeMaryius Thomas, Sammie Coates, Eric Decker, Devin Funchess, Jaelen Strong, ArDarius Stewart
Tight ends: Travis Kelce, Charles Clay, Logan Thomas, Ryan Griffin
Kicker: Jake Elliott
IR:: Aaron Rodgers, Odell Beckham Jr.

Studstables
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: Trade

Postby Studstables » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:29 pm

I think I'd take it. That's a lot of value. I'm not really crazy about Forte so I wonder what other RBs he has, but even so it's great deal.

DJarvisJ
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby DJarvisJ » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:31 pm

His roster

Quarterbacks
Andy Dalton
Philip Rivers

Running backs
BenJarvus Green-Ellis
Mark Ingram
Jonathan Stewart
Ryan Willaims (IR)

Wide receivers
Greg Little
Denarius Moore
Greg Jennings
Malcom Floyd (IR)
Dexter McCluster
Donnie Avery
Jon Baldwin
Mohamed Massaquoi

Tight ends
Antonio Gates
Brandon Myers
Lance Kendricks
Last edited by DJarvisJ on Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Orange is the New Black

14-team, PPR, 6-pt PTD
Running backs:Leonard Fournette, Marshawn Lynch CJ Anderson, Isiah Crowell, D'Onta Foreman, Lance Dunbar, Jalen Richard, Malcolm Brown
Wide receivers: Devin Funchess, AJ Green, Julio Jones, DeMaryius Thomas, Sammie Coates, Eric Decker, Devin Funchess, Jaelen Strong, ArDarius Stewart

tmaleman
Captain
Captain

Postby tmaleman » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:32 pm

DJarvisJ wrote:I was offered Kaepernick, Forte and Crabtree for Rodgers in the league in the signature below.

I'd really like to get Kaep but not necessarily get rid of ARod. The team I'm trading with is a little light on WR, what do you think I should do?
it's a solid offer from the other owner, but your team is stacked and I don't see a reason for giving up the most sure thing there is at the QB position for some
backups (on your roster)

QuintorrisLopezJones
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby QuintorrisLopezJones » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:51 pm

tmaleman wrote:
DJarvisJ wrote:I was offered Kaepernick, Forte and Crabtree for Rodgers in the league in the signature below.

it's a solid offer from the other owner, but your team is stacked and I don't see a reason for giving up the most sure thing there is at the QB position for some
backups (on your roster)
You should be making deals like the other owner is offering you, pair a few players to get a superior player in return. youre stacked you dont need to add depth. As good as Kaep could be, hes not going to exceed rodgers. with this team you should only do trades where you get the best player involved.
10 Team League .5 PPR QB, 3WR, 2RB, TE, 2FLEX, K, DEF
QB: Brees, Big Ben, Watson
WR: Julio Jones, AJ Green, Alshon Jeffery, DeVante Parker,Sammy Watkins, Michael Crabtree, Agholor
RB: Le'Veon Bell, Todd Gurley, Fournette, Lynch, Conner
TE: Travis Kelce , Hooper, Doyle
K: Bryant
DEF: JAX

tmaleman
Captain
Captain

Postby tmaleman » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:53 pm

DirtyMike&theBoys wrote:
tmaleman wrote:

backups (on your roster)
You should be making deals like the other owner is offering you, pair a few players to get a superior player in return. youre stacked you dont need to add depth. As good as Kaep could be, hes not going to exceed rodgers. with this team you should only do trades where you get the best player involved.
+1

DJarvisJ
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby DJarvisJ » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:09 pm

What would you offer him for Kaep?
Orange is the New Black

14-team, PPR, 6-pt PTD

QuintorrisLopezJones
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby QuintorrisLopezJones » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:19 pm

his team needs a lot of help in every area, if you are extremely sold on kaep, id say start with your second tier guys like bradshaw torrey smith and stevie johnson and down. im not sure youd be very far off with even just one of these guys since in a shallow league qb is extremely deep.
10 Team League .5 PPR QB, 3WR, 2RB, TE, 2FLEX, K, DEF
QB: Brees, Big Ben, Watson
WR: Julio Jones, AJ Green, Alshon Jeffery, DeVante Parker,Sammy Watkins, Michael Crabtree, Agholor
RB: Le'Veon Bell, Todd Gurley, Fournette, Lynch, Conner
TE: Travis Kelce , Hooper, Doyle
K: Bryant
DEF: JAX

DJarvisJ
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby DJarvisJ » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:25 pm

I just feel the need to upgrade a backup quarterback and maybe deepen my rb core.
Orange is the New Black

14-team, PPR, 6-pt PTD