aj green

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
mxspark18
Role Player
Role Player

aj green

Postby mxspark18 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:28 am

is freeman/bowe/wells or williams enough to get aj green and 1.4? with 1.4 i could get martin and i could possibly get blackmon or floyd with 1.7
16 Team Dynasty PPR QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, D/ST, K
QB: R. Wilson, J. Goff
RB: A. Jones, J. Jacobs, K. Drake,J. Hill, R. Jones, T. Pollard, A. Dillon
WR: C. Kupp, P. Williams, A.J. Brown, A. Lazard, T. Higgins, A. Robinson, D. Slayton
TE: R. Tonyan, G. Everett, D. Knox
D S/T: Chargers, Washington
K: D. Carlson

JM4Steelers
Starter
Starter

Re: aj green

Postby JM4Steelers » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:32 am

mxspark18 wrote:is freeman/bowe/wells or williams enough to get aj green and 1.4? with 1.4 i could get martin and i could possibly get blackmon or floyd with 1.7

Not even close IMO. Green's value is sky high right now not to mention the other owner adding on 1.04. I dont think that offer is eneough to get Green by himself.
Last edited by JM4Steelers on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

JockPostDT
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby JockPostDT » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:32 am

mxspark18 wrote:is freeman/bowe/wells or williams enough to get aj green and 1.4? with 1.4 i could get martin and i could possibly get blackmon or floyd with 1.7
I'd say not close.
Follow me on Twitter @JockPostDT

16 team Dynasty PPR - 1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1K 1DEF $200 cap
QB- Luck, Mallet, Bridgewater
RB- JCharles, CJ Anderson, Hyde, JStew
WR- AJG, Kennan Allen, Reuben Randle
TE- Kelce, Allen

MR ROURKE
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby MR ROURKE » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:33 am

Nope. Not enough for Green. Definitly not enough for Green plus 1.04.

mxspark18
Role Player
Role Player

Postby mxspark18 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:36 am

freeman and one of the backs for 1.04?
16 Team Dynasty PPR QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, D/ST, K
QB: R. Wilson, J. Goff
RB: A. Jones, J. Jacobs, K. Drake,J. Hill, R. Jones, T. Pollard, A. Dillon
WR: C. Kupp, P. Williams, A.J. Brown, A. Lazard, T. Higgins, A. Robinson, D. Slayton
TE: R. Tonyan, G. Everett, D. Knox
D S/T: Chargers, Washington
K: D. Carlson

JM4Steelers
Starter
Starter

Postby JM4Steelers » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:39 am

mxspark18 wrote:freeman and one of the backs for 1.04?

I doubt that gets it done unless he really like Freeman a lot. I dont think Wells/Williams value is high at all right now.

Warren
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Warren » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:39 am

QBs do carry a bit more value in a 16 team league. That being said, I don't think you can expect the 1.04 in return as well. What the heck, shoot the offer. Be prepared to add the 1.07 though. I would also put both Wells and Williams in the original offer. Maybe he'll get distracted by the quantity.
12 team dynasty non-ppr, all TDs worth 6 pts, no deductions for TOs, 25 man roster.
    Start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1 flex (WR/RB)
      QBs-Rodgers, Freeman, Locker, Kaepernick, Pryor.
        RBs-Forte, Mathews, Beanie, Stewart, Hunter, A.Green, Powell, Saine.
          WRs-Fitz, Julio, AJ Green, Crabtree, Meachem, Hankerson, G.Tate.
            TEs-J.Graham, V.Davis, Cameron.
              K-Metta World Tarsal.
                D-Texans.
                  2012 picks: 1.09, 3.05, 3.09, 4.09, 5.09.
                    Expanding rosters to 30 at rookie draft.

JM4Steelers
                    Starter
                    Starter

Postby JM4Steelers » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:40 am

Warren wrote:QBs do carry a bit more value in a 16 team league. That being said, I don't think you can expect the 1.04 in return as well. What the heck, shoot the offer. Be prepared to add the 1.07 though. I would also put both Wells and Williams in the original offer. Maybe he'll get distracted by the quantity.

:lol:

MR ROURKE
                    Degenerate
                    Degenerate

Postby MR ROURKE » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:44 am

Offer Wells + Williams might do it for the 1.04 if you can get Martin, but not if you can't replace the RB talent at the draft spot. Wait until it's on the clock. I wouldn't trade a pick I can get Martin at for Wells + Williams, but it's worth a shot.

JM4Steelers
                    Starter
                    Starter

Postby JM4Steelers » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:50 am

MR ROURKE wrote:Offer Wells + Williams might do it for the 1.04 if you can get Martin, but not if you can't replace the RB talent at the draft spot. Wait until it's on the clock. I wouldn't trade a pick I can get Martin at for Wells + Williams, but it's worth a shot.
                    in my 16 team ppr dynasty league wells + williams wouldn't be near enough to get the 1.04.

SteelerFan4Life
                    All Pro
                    All Pro

Postby SteelerFan4Life » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:32 pm

JM4Steelers wrote:
                    MR ROURKE wrote:Offer Wells + Williams might do it for the 1.04 if you can get Martin, but not if you can't replace the RB talent at the draft spot. Wait until it's on the clock. I wouldn't trade a pick I can get Martin at for Wells + Williams, but it's worth a shot.
                    in my 16 team ppr dynasty league wells + williams wouldn't be near enough to get the 1.04.
                    I agree... in my 16 team league the top few picks are very expensive to get.. I don't think that gets it done IMO. But it all depends on who has that pick and what their needs are.. good luck

MR ROURKE
                    Degenerate
                    Degenerate

Postby MR ROURKE » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:40 pm

janderson wrote:
                    JM4Steelers wrote:
                    I agree... in my 16 team league the top few picks are very expensive to get.. I don't think that gets it done IMO. But it all depends on who has that pick and what their needs are.. good luck
                    Come on guys... I admitted that I wouldn't give him the 1.04 for Williams + Wells right in the response you guys are quoting, so that's not really something to debate in replys. However, it's a much better offer then the OP to attempt to get the conversation started for the 1.04. I'm not saying that gets it done, but it is at least conceivable that it could be considered or get a counter. Post a better opening offer for the 1.04 to get the conversation started... that's what the wants.

JM4Steelers
                    Starter
                    Starter

Postby JM4Steelers » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:53 pm

MR ROURKE wrote:
                    janderson wrote:
                    JM4Steelers wrote: in my 16 team ppr dynasty league wells + williams wouldn't be near enough to get the 1.04.
                    Come on guys... I admitted that I wouldn't give him the 1.04 for Williams + Wells right in the response you guys are quoting, so that's not really something to debate in replys. However, it's a much better offer then the OP to attempt to get the conversation started for the 1.04. I'm not saying that gets it done, but it is at least conceivable that it could be considered or get a counter. Post a better opening offer for the 1.04 to get the conversation started... that's what the wants.
                    your post was confusing IMO and i guess i didnt understand what you were saying. if he wants 1.04 he could try maybe 2.07 + bowe or maclin. i doubt that gets it done though.