Evaluate?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
johst16
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Evaluate?

Postby johst16 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:12 am

This is one of my ppr dynasty leagues. Start 1 Qb, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 3 flex, K, D. I dont have a first round pick in this years rookie/fa draft. I also need to trim my roster down to 20 shortly. I am thinking about moving Finley for a top RB, or try for Richardson (might need to add more). Im thinking my weak spot might be at RB. Any thoughts on my team?

Brees, Drew NOS QB -
Fitzpatrick, Ryan BUF QB -
Mallett, Ryan NEP QB -
Benson, Cedric CIN RB -
Bush, Reggie MIA RB -
Karim, Deji JAC RB -
Leshoure, Mikel DET RB -
Morris, Maurice DET RB -
Redman, Isaac PIT RB -
Saine, Brandon GBP RB -
Spiller, C.J. BUF RB -
Sproles, Darren NOS RB -
Bryant, Dez DAL WR -
Burress, Plaxico NYJ WR -
Doucet, Early ARI WR -
Douglas, Harry ATL WR -
Johnson, Andre HOU WR -
Moss, Santana WAS WR -
Owens, Terrell FA* WR -
Parker, Preston TBB WR -
Young, Titus DET WR -
Finley, Jermichael GBP TE -
Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE
QB Brady, Fitzpatrick,
RB Forte, MJD, Felix Jones, Leshoure, Toby Gerhart
WR Andre Johnson, Roddy White, AJ Green, Vincent Brown,
TE Rob Gronkowski

IDP
Hall, James DE, Smith, Will DE, Suggs, Terrell DE, Shaughnessy, Matt DE, Mario Williams DE
Sheppard, Kelvin LB, Briggs, Lance CHI LB, Hali, Tamba KCC LB, Lee, Sean DAL LB, Willis, Patrick LB
Arrington, Kyle CB, Bell, Yeremiah S Jenkins, Malcolm S Landry, LaRon S Mikell, Quintin S, Wilson, George S

Blackout
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Evaluate?

Postby Blackout » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:58 am

You can already cut Owens (play in Indoor Football League), two of your RB between, Benson, Morris and Saine (To be a Packer RB is actually terrific). You've got good handcuffs with Karim, Redman (who could start this year) and many RB whose got great PPR value with Bush, Spiller and Sproles. I'm not sure with 2 RB you need a "+300 carries" running back

Brees
Bush, Spiller
Dez, The Natural, T. Young
Gronk
Flexs : Finley, Doucet, Sproles

Not bad at all
HFR Dynasty League, 16 owners, PPR, 6 Pts all TD, Salary Cap
Creation : 2011
Roster : https://www58.myfantasyleague.com/2021/ ... =0002&O=07

bcoakley02
Role Player
Role Player

Postby bcoakley02 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:29 am

Blackout wrote:You can already cut Owens (play in Indoor Football League), two of your RB between, Benson, Morris and Saine (To be a Packer RB is actually terrific). You've got good handcuffs with Karim, Redman (who could start this year) and many RB whose got great PPR value with Bush, Spiller and Sproles. I'm not sure with 2 RB you need a "+300 carries" running back

Brees
Bush, Spiller
Dez, The Natural, T. Young
Gronk
Flexs : Finley, Doucet, Sproles

Not bad at all
Agree, I wouldn't be in a rush to trade Finley, I doubt you'd be able to get an obvious RB upgrade for him.
QB: Luck (IND) - Manning (DEN)
RB: Gore (SF) - Foster (HOU) - Bell (PITT) - Miller (MIA)
WR: AJG (CIN) - Megatron (DET) - Maclin (KC) - Fitzgerald (ARI) - Stills (MIA) - Nicks (TEN)
TE: Bennett (CHI) - Ertz (PHI) - Pettigrew (DET)
K: Prater (DEN) - Tucker (BAL)
DL: Marks (JAC) - Poe (KC) - Casey (TEN)
LB: Foster (CHI) - Greenway (MIN) - Levy (DET)- Davis (CAR) - Mathis (IND) - Miller (DEN) - Young (PITT)
DB: Munnerlyn (MIN) - Harper (CAR)
ST: KC - ATL

Krang
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Krang » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:34 am

Is this IDP? Doesn't sound like it, and if that's the case, there is probably no way you will even come close to getting a top RB for Finley unless you add a lot to the deal. With 2 mandatory RB slots and 3 flex that could be used on RBs, assuming it's a 12 team league, you're looking at a potential SIXTY RBs starting at any given time. Granted, I know that the allocation of those flex slots is based on where the talent lies on a team, and the chance that all of them are used on RBs is almost zero, but just given the fact that sixty RBs could be starting means it will be a lot harder to acquire one for a TE not named Graham or Gronkowski. I know if I've got even 3 top end RBs, and I'm allowed to use all of them if I want, you'd have to add a fair amount to Finley to get one of them from me. Just my two cents, though, w/o knowing the owners in your league.

As far as cutting, I'd dump Owens, Saine, and Morris