1.02 non SF PPR value

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
robinoso
Starter
Starter

1.02 non SF PPR value

Postby robinoso » Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:56 pm

Had an owner ask if my 1.02 was available. Always is to me, but he has 1.03 and wants both 1sts here. What value of RB would you take for 1.02? He has Dobbins, but haven’t tested. He has Javonte too, but knowing him it’s unlikely even if package.

Team 1. I def need RB. Happy to draft and know this is way early, but wanted to get pulse.
10 Team .5 PPR 1QB
QB,RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, W/R/T, W/R/T

QB: Herbert, Rodgers, Kyler, Watson, Howell
RB: Bijan, Achane, Barkley, Allgeier, Breida, Gainwell, Strong, Tucker
WR: AJB, Adams, Wilson, Hill, Higgins, Reed, JSN,, T. Marshall, Boutte, Arob, Ross
TE: Pitts, Kincaid, Waller, Bellinger

No 24 or 25 picks other than 4th and 5th each year.

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: 1.02 non SF PPR value

Postby Gator Sens » Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:37 pm

Dobbins or Williams would have me pretty interested if you prefer either over the top two backs in the class. You could always shop the pick as the offseason process moves along. It's early to sell an early 1st but both backs on the roster are intriguing.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:43 pm

robinoso wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:56 pm Had an owner ask if my 1.02 was available. Always is to me, but he has 1.03 and wants both 1sts here. What value of RB would you take for 1.02? He has Dobbins, but haven’t tested. He has Javonte too, but knowing him it’s unlikely even if package.

Team 1. I def need RB. Happy to draft and know this is way early, but wanted to get pulse.
I'd hold your 1.02 unless he overpays. You know what his aim is, and you should be leveraging this. I would want to wait a bit, unless I get a great offer. There are lots of other teams in your league, and most of those people eventually get rookie fever. At this point in the process, I would not be concocting offers. It's so early, and your pick will gain value. Tell him to send an offer, if he's interested. It will probably be a low ball, but it may also help you to glean who he's willing to move most, because that's who he will probably send in his first offer. That information may come in handy later on if you work on a deal involving a better return for yourself.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

robinoso
Starter
Starter

Postby robinoso » Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:41 pm

That’s about what I thought. I told him unless those backs in an offer make my pants move to come back after the draft.
10 Team .5 PPR 1QB
QB,RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, W/R/T, W/R/T

QB: Herbert, Rodgers, Kyler, Watson, Howell
RB: Bijan, Achane, Barkley, Allgeier, Breida, Gainwell, Strong, Tucker
WR: AJB, Adams, Wilson, Hill, Higgins, Reed, JSN,, T. Marshall, Boutte, Arob, Ross
TE: Pitts, Kincaid, Waller, Bellinger

No 24 or 25 picks other than 4th and 5th each year.

The.Big.Spank
Legend
Legend

Postby The.Big.Spank » Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:21 am

I am not a big fan of Dobbins (situation), so no on that deal and he would be nutz to trade Williams for the 1.02. If RB is your target, I would think your best best it to keep the pick and draft your RB or at least hold till you see what RB and team it would end up being.
Team 1: 16 Team
QB's: Fields, Wentz,
RB: D. Harris, D. Montgomery, Kendre M.
WR: Chase, AJ Brown, Aiyuk, Bateman
TE: Waller, J. Woods, Dulich, Mayer

Team 2: 12 Team SF 1ppr, Start 10
QB: Mahomes, Burrow, Watson
RB: Hall, Walker, Javonte, Pacheco, K Mitchell, Dobbins
WR: Godwin, JSN, Pittman, Pickens, Toney, DP Jones, S Moore
TE: Andrews, Fant, Likely
(2024) 1.03, 2.03, 3.03
(2025) Top 3 1st, my 1st

Team 3 SF, TEP, Start 11 ppr
QB: AR, Watson, Young, Levis
RB: ETN, Walker, Pierce, Akers, Pacheco, Herbert, Warren, Kelley
WR: G. Wilson, Higgins, Godwin, Kirk, Bateman, Collins, Doubs, Chark, Shaheed,
TE: Schultz, I Smith, Bellinger, Parham, Fant, Likely, Granson,

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:42 am

Burks should be 1.01 in this class. I'd take him over Williams, personally. Javonte is a nice player. Good thing about 1.02 is you either get Burks or the top RB in this class. I'd hold, as I said, and wait until closer to the draft, unless you get an overpay. There are backs in this class as good as Javonte.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

JoeJoe88
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby JoeJoe88 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:29 pm

My target would be Javonte here. If you could get him straight up I’d smash accept.