AJ Brown+ or Chubb/Higgins+

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
smmcfarl
Captain
Captain

AJ Brown+ or Chubb/Higgins+

Postby smmcfarl » Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:53 am

For Team 2 in my sig...got this trade offer sent to me late last night and need some help deciding what to do with it. Other owner has already expressed interest in Chubb but said he's not paying top value for a RB going in to his 5th year. Should I just hold or counter with what I've come up with. Not a huge fan of Singletary although he has looked good late this year.

Current offer:
Give: Chubb, Higgins, 1.06
Get: AJ Brown, Singletary, 1.09

My counter idea:
Give: Chubb, Higgins, 1.06
Get: AJ Brown, Pollard, 2023 1st
12 team league - 1.0 PPR - 6pt TD's
Start 1Qb, 2Rb, 2Wr, 1Te, 2Flex, 1SF

Prescott, Brissett, Watson, Geno Smith, Corral
Mixon, Damien Harris, Carter, Jamaal Williams, Hines, Sermon, Ingram
Chase, Hill, DJ Moore, D. Smith, Marvin Jones, Shenault, R. Moore
Hockenson, Higbee, Smith, Otton

2023(1,1,1,1,1,3,4,4)
2024(1,2,3,4)

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: AJ Brown+ or Chubb/Higgins+

Postby Gator Sens » Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:35 am

I like AJ Brown a lot, but I think you are giving up too much. Higgins will have his ups and downs with Chase getting a big target share but he is still a very solid young WR. Combined with a top 10 RB and a mid 1st...this is a pass for me. This feels like an owner trying to sell high on Singletary stringing together a few good weeks finally and to me, that is a risky RB to buy going into next year. Even the counter seems pricey to me. I like Pollard to get more touches next year with Zeke slowing down, but Zeke will still get plenty of opportunity. I would hold what you have here.

tsarpepe
MVP
MVP

Re: AJ Brown+ or Chubb/Higgins+

Postby tsarpepe » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:06 pm

Singletary is nothing, and it just makes it seem like both sides are trading starting RBs. Take him and Chubb out of the deal and send it back to the guy. If he doesn't like it, I you can add a mid-2nd or something, but beyond that it gets too pricey for AJB>