Which side?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.

Which side?

Mac Jones, ARSB, 22 pick 2.01
63%
Trey Lance
38%

Total votes: 8

BabyChark23
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Which side?

Postby BabyChark23 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:47 am

2 QB, 12 team, PPR

Give: Mac Jones, Amon-ra, 22 pick 2.01

Get: Trey Lance

Thoughts?

Blumpy
Starter
Starter

Re: Which side?

Postby Blumpy » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:13 am

Depends on team need/stage.
Lance higher upside. Mac steady contributor, AMSB balled out and 2.01 in SF will get you a good WR or one of the meh QBs this year

In a vacuum I'd probably take the package over Lance but if your other QBs are like Goff and Bridgewater maybe Lance then
Dynasty 10 Team Full PPR SF (Team BlowItUp)1QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/1 Flex/1 Superflex
QB-Allen, Herbert, Burrow
RB- Breece, Gibbs, Bijan, Kyren
WR-Chase, AJB, Ceedee, Diggs
TE- Andrews

Dynasty 14 Team 1/2 PPR (Team Punt) 1QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/2Flex
QB Burrow, Watson
RB- Bijan and garbage
WR- Rice,Higgins, C. Watson, garbage
TE- McBride

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:50 am

The sky is the limit for Lance but we really don't even know if he will be a starter yet fair or not. I really like Lance but I think he may be a bit like Lamar Jackson in the sense that when he hits, he is fantastic but you have to live with the up and down games. I think the package is safer and nice value but the massive upside is with Lance. Sometimes upside is a misleading thing in dynasty...

sugbear65
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby sugbear65 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:39 pm

Mac looks more like a better real life, game manager style QB than a fantasy star. St. Brown has been an awesome story but I’m scared off of his current price tag because I’m not sure a lot of it wasn’t the fact he was basically the only viable option after Hock went down. Did he perfect storm it? I’m not sure but I don’t want to pay a premium to find out. And the 2.01 is what it is.
I’d get Lance. He’s already valued as a top 10 Qb and if you wait for Jimmy to go, and Lance has a few good games out of the gate, you could probably double your investment on a flip pretty easily.