Terry Mclaurin vs Amon Ra

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
jwb32
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Terry Mclaurin vs Amon Ra

Postby jwb32 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:57 am

Buckhill Bombers wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:07 pm I guess I am bias but I think you guys are under valuing Terry. He has had horse crap for QB the last 2 years and still as put up over 1000 yards a season and he almost never drops a pass. Washington WILL have a new starting QB next year. Rivera has made clear they will leave no stone unturned and they have the cap space to make a big move. Worst case they draft a rookie but I think they will be all in on some of the free agents that are available. I wouldn't trade Terry in any of my dynasty leagues for St Brown but as I said, I am a homer. I just know Terry is open ALL THE TIME, he just hasn't had a QB with any arm strength to get him the ball. Literally every game he got separation and was open only to watch the ball slowly loft towards him and the DB knock it away. Get a QB with a rifle and his numbers go up BIG TIME
I love McLaurin as well. But unless they bring in Rodgers/Wilson I think 2022 will be more of the same. A rookie QB is rarely a boost in year 1. So its likely 2023 before everything aligns for him. And that is the year the 1st kicks in. If I had to guess, I'd project 2022 like this:
Mclaurin 80/1100/7
ARSB 85/1000/5
The difference for me is < 2023 1st.
TEAM 1: 12 team league. 1.0 PPR WR/TE 0.5 PPR RB
Start 1QB, 2RBs, 3WRs, 2Flex, 1TE, 1DST
QBs- Lamar, Wentz
RBs- Javonte,Sanders, Michel,Howard,JJackson,JWilson
WRs- DJM,McLaurin,Higgins,DeVonta Smith,Jeudy, OBJ,Bateman,Treadwell,Crowder
TEs- Fant, Muth,Irv Smith

TEAM 2: 12 team league. 0.1 ppc 0.5 ppr. TE 1 ppr
Start 1QB, 2RBs, 3WRs, 2Flex, 1TE,
QBs-Watson, Davis, Huntley
RBs- Javonte,Akers, ETN,Gore,Dallas
WRs- McClaurin,DJM,Godwin,Diontae,MarquiseBr, Mooney,Van Jefferson,Collins,Atwell
TEs- Hock, Kmet,Trautman,AlbertO
1.04, 2.04, 4.04

TEAM 3: 12 team league. 0.5 ppr, 0.5/fd
Start 1QB, 2RBs, 2WRs, 2Flex, 1TE,
QBs- Lamar,Stafford
RBs- JT, Fournette, DHarris,Chuba,Collins,Gaskin,DHarris,Penny,Murray, Snell
WRs- Chase, DJM, Allen, Bateman, Julio, ElijahM, Mims, Crowder
TEs- Waller, Morneau,Njoku
2022 1st, 2nd (2), 3rd (2)