Dobbins/Picks for Kamara

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
SoShady
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Dobbins/Picks for Kamara

Postby SoShady » Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:52 am

Would you move a late 1st and 2nd round pick in the 2022 draft with Dobbins for Kamara? Not sure if this is a panic move loosing CMC for the year. Really strong team sitting at 9-3 most points without CMC most of the year. Money league so do you think Kamara can stay on the field any put me over the top this year? Or should I target someone not banged up for this package?

QB - Herbert
RB - Mixon
RB - Henderson
WR - Adams
WR - D Johnson
WR - Lamb
Flex - M Sanders
Flex - Hubbard
TE - Ertz
K - Tucker
EDR - J Greenard
EDR - J Philips
LB - Parsons
LB - D Leonard
DB - J Abraham
DB - K Curl
D Flex - Okereke
D Flex - K White

10 Teams PPR
Bench
QB - Stafford, Wentz
RB - J Howard, M Mack, CMC, Dobbins
WR - A Robinson, Shenault, Chark, JuJu, T Marshall
TE - Pitts, H Henry
EDR - Burns, Oweh, C Young
LB - I Simmons, Schobert, Owusu-Koramoah

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Dobbins/Picks for Kamara

Postby Gator Sens » Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:59 am

If you are looking for immediate help, I would look for a health back. Dobbins is a nice stash and I would just hold him at this point.

SoShady
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby SoShady » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:02 am

I can move Pitts instead of Dobbins to get Kamara. Wasn't really wanting to move Pitts. So we started talking about other options I can do this. My 1st and 2nd in 2022 and Hunter Henry for Josh Jacobs.

SoShady
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby SoShady » Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:13 pm

Bump

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:25 pm

SoShady wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:02 am I can move Pitts instead of Dobbins to get Kamara. Wasn't really wanting to move Pitts. So we started talking about other options I can do this. My 1st and 2nd in 2022 and Hunter Henry for Josh Jacobs.
If you are contending, I think the Jacobs deal is really helpful. Without Drake last week, Jacobs caught a ton of balls and his stats could really explode the test of this season without Drake. I still like him long term either way, but this year Jacobs could be a league winner now.

IR1
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby IR1 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:32 pm

Hoping Kamara comes back to help my run, but without him playing recently, I’d look elsewhere
10Team PPR-QB/RB/WR/WR/TE/PK/flex-DT/DE/DE/LB/LB/LB/CB/CB/S/S/flex
QB- Herbert, Tua
RB- Barkley, Swift, Montgomery, Dobbins, Walker
WR-Adams, ARSB, JWilliams, Godwin, Metcalf, Allen, Kirk, Flowers
TE- Kelce, Goedert
PK
DT- Buckner, Simmons, QWilliams,
DE- Hunter, JBosa, Thibodeaux, JPHillips, Rousseau, Paye, Greenard
LB- Edmunds, Warner, E Kendricks, Wagner, De"Vondre Campbell, Asamoah, Sanders
CB- Moore, Howard, Reed
S- Dugger, Pitre, Thompson
IR Dobbins, Dulcich
Taxi- Kincaid, QJohnston

tsarpepe
MVP
MVP

Postby tsarpepe » Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:56 pm

Definitely hold Pitts. None of us are clairvoyant, so we can't say how Kamara comes back; but if you want to get him, I'd rather part with Dobbins.

cvbuc
All Pro
All Pro

Postby cvbuc » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:29 am

Agree. Hold Pitts. I like making the move for Kamara with Dobbins. Dobbins likely will not be a big pass catcher in that offense and has to deal with LJ at the goal line as well. I like him - but he does not have a ceiling as high as what Kamara has and will have for the next few years. If your first is later, then I would do it, personally.

But it is a gamble due to Kamara's recent injury. They never put him on IR and there was no news of a setback, so that rings a bit positive. And with the way the NFC is - they aren't out of the running for that last playoff spot just yet so I don't think the idea of shutting him down is likely either. But again - who knows?
TEAM ONE
12 Team PPR League / 5pt passing TDs
2020 & 2021 CHAMPS (2022 Runner Up)
Start 1QB 2RB 3WR 1Flex 1TE 1K 23 Man Active Roster / 3 TAXI SQUAD SPOT
QB - L. Jackson, Cousins
RB - Swift, Ekeler, K. Mitchell, A. Mattison, D. Foreman, C. Rodriguez, E. Mitchell, S, Tucker, J. Wilson
WR - Amon Ra, D. Smith, M. Pittman, DK Metcalf, Jayden Reed, D. Douglas, K. Shakir, D. Wicks, T. Tucker, T. Scott
TE - Kelce, C. Otton, I. Likely, D. Washington
K - B. Aubrey
DEF - Eagles, Dolphins

SoShady
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby SoShady » Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:59 am

Gator Sens wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:25 pm [

If you are contending, I think the Jacobs deal is really helpful. Without Drake last week, Jacobs caught a ton of balls and his stats could really explode the test of this season without Drake. I still like him long term either way, but this year Jacobs could be a league winner now.
Yeah i'm 10-3 with the most points scored this season. So I think I could have a good chance to win it all. But you know how that goes anything can happen in the playoffs. I was looking and Jacobs has a pretty tough playoff schedule. So my picks will be late 1st and late 2nd. The question is do you take the currently healthy player or swing big with Kamara. I like Jacobs route a bit more. Getting to hold onto Dobbins and getting another solid RB who is young.

IR1
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby IR1 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:40 am

Montgomery has a pretty good playoff schedule. He may be a little cheaper
10Team PPR-QB/RB/WR/WR/TE/PK/flex-DT/DE/DE/LB/LB/LB/CB/CB/S/S/flex
QB- Herbert, Tua
RB- Barkley, Swift, Montgomery, Dobbins, Walker
WR-Adams, ARSB, JWilliams, Godwin, Metcalf, Allen, Kirk, Flowers
TE- Kelce, Goedert
PK
DT- Buckner, Simmons, QWilliams,
DE- Hunter, JBosa, Thibodeaux, JPHillips, Rousseau, Paye, Greenard
LB- Edmunds, Warner, E Kendricks, Wagner, De"Vondre Campbell, Asamoah, Sanders
CB- Moore, Howard, Reed
S- Dugger, Pitre, Thompson
IR Dobbins, Dulcich
Taxi- Kincaid, QJohnston

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:35 am

SoShady wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:59 am
Gator Sens wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:25 pm [

Yeah i'm 10-3 with the most points scored this season. So I think I could have a good chance to win it all. But you know how that goes anything can happen in the playoffs. I was looking and Jacobs has a pretty tough playoff schedule. So my picks will be late 1st and late 2nd. The question is do you take the currently healthy player or swing big with Kamara. I like Jacobs route a bit more. Getting to hold onto Dobbins and getting another solid RB who is young.
I think Kamara is a risky investment for the rest of the season with his health and Hill under center. If Hill continues to play, Kamara will lose a ton of touches.

sugbear65
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby sugbear65 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:02 am

think you could use a WR more than a RB. If one of your top 3 goes down, the cupboard looks pretty bare. What can that package buy WR wise? If you can get another high end WR you could flex them over Sanders or Chubba. And insulate yourself against injury to one of your top guys.

SoShady
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby SoShady » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:35 pm

Yeah injuries have not been my friend so far this season. But still trucking along. He doesn't have any WR's of note. I took a shot on Godwin from a team who was eliminated from the playoffs.