DK trade?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
WookieWarhol
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

DK trade?

Postby WookieWarhol » Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:05 am

16 team full keeper non ppr superflex

Ryan Herbert
DK Diontae Jones Jr Bourne Sanders Fuller
Mckissic Gibson RoJo Foreman (TEN) Coleman
Cook Parham

Team offered Aaron Rodgers for Ryan and DK.. I'm not doing that.. but I'm in playoffs and a weak team so I'm looking to try and get better and make a run. I told him I'd need more in return bc of Rodgers age and toe issues. I'm thinking of countering with DK and Ryan for Aaron, Waller and Pollard but still think that may be light. Not sure.

dblj1199
GOAT
GOAT

Re: DK trade?

Postby dblj1199 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:14 am

ARod is the easy choice here at qb but I don't think that DK is the gap and he needs to add something else on his side. The whole situation in Seattle scares me, I have a feeling it will be blown up at years end. But DK's value is still greater here.
2015, 2017, 2022 Champ.
10 team, 6 pt all td, ppr, 1.5 te ppr. 30 man roster QB, SF, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, Flex (r/w/t), K, 3 IDP

Qb- Mahomes, Prudy, Baker
RB- S Barkley, Pollard, B Hall, K Herbert, D Foreman, R Johnson, Zeke, J Robinson, Z White, J Wilson(i.r.), J McKinnon, J Mason, J Hill
WR- J Jefferson, Deebo, DJ Moore, OBJ, S Moore, J Jennings, C Austin, Trey Palmer
TE- Andrews, Higbee, Dulchich, Ferguson, D Washington
IDP(3)- P Queen,D Perryman, J Jewell, J Campbell, N Dean (i.r.)
K- E McPherson, Butker

draft picks
2024- 2, 4, 5
2025- 3, 3, 4, 5

pmart33
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby pmart33 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:26 am

If you've decided you're willing to move DK for a win now piece or 2, I wouldn't be targeting QB. Herbert is a more than capable starter for both right now and for the foreseeable future. I'd probably hold what you have in your situation, but if you want to go for it now you're probably better off trying to get a startable veteran RB and a solid WR.

Spit baling here, but maybe a Fournette and Amari Cooper type of deal for DK kind of deal to help you fill out your lineup a little better.
For Podcasts, Blogs and more please visit:
https://www.sundaysurefire.com/

Team 1
12 Team .5 PPR
Starters 1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 2Flex-WR/RB/TE

QB Hurts Love Cousins
RB CMC Stevenson Ekeler Mostert Spiller
WR Hill Puka Aiyuk Diggs
TE Kelce

Team 2
12 Team PPR SF TE Prem
Starters 1QB 1SF 2RB 2WR 1TE 3Flex-WR/RB/TE

QB Kyler A-Rich
RB Dobbins Hull
WR Flowers London C. Watson Mingo
TE McBride Musgrave Mayer Fant

1.01 1.03
4 2025 1sts
5 2026 1sts

Team 3
12 Team PPR SF
Starters 1QB 1SF 2RB 2WR 1TE 2Flex-WR/RB/TE

QB Burrow Purdy Howell
RB Taylor Hall Kyren Ekeler Pollard Z. White Dowdle
WR Lamb Puka Deebo Dionte M. Williams Zay Jones
TE Njoku Fant Hill

Team 4
12 Team .5 PPR SF TE Prem 1 PPR
Starters 1QB 1SF 2RB 2WR 1TE 2Flex-WR/RB/TE

QB Purdy Cousins Watson Levis Fields
RB Bijan Gibbs Barkley Walker Kyren
WR Lamb Hill Kupp Dell Diontae E. Moore Mims Pierce
TE Hockenson Goedert

3 2025 1sts
4 2026 1sts

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:28 am

I don't think this move helps your team at all. I would hold Metcalf here and look for a much different package not centered around a QB if you are going to move him. Tough time to sell Metcalf also and he may be a straight hold until his value rebounds.

Gazzerk
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Gazzerk » Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:04 pm

I agree that this is not the trade for you right now. You are selling super low on DK because of the mess in Seattle right now. He is about to be 24 and is still a top 5 WR talent in the league top 10 at worst. He will start producing again. Even if you didn’t have a decent QB option, I’d rather stream than make this trade. Hold DK until his value comes back and you could move him for a serious piece if you really want to trade him.
Team:14 Team Dynasty 1/2 PPR Unlimited Keepers 2IR
Starting Reqs: 1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1WRT 1K 1Def
QB - Mahomes
RB - Bijan, Swift, Najee, Dobbins, Gibson, Chase Brown, Abanikanda, Sean Tucker, Zach Evans
WR - Chase, Waddle, A. Cooper, JSN, J. Jeudy, Jameson Williams, Hutchinson
TE - Andrews, T. McBride, Schoonmaker
K- Butker
Def- Chiefs

Picks:
2024 2 1sts, 2 3rds
2025 2 3rds
2026 1st, 3rd

WookieWarhol
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby WookieWarhol » Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:10 pm

I agree with a lot of what was said but in this league you can start 2 qbs. And teams with only 1 are not going anywhere. There are only a few non qbs that can even come close to matching even a low end qb production in this league. Only reason I'm even thinking about Aaron bc he's certainly a better qb2 than Matt Ryan.

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:06 pm

WookieWarhol wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:10 pm I agree with a lot of what was said but in this league you can start 2 qbs. And teams with only 1 are not going anywhere. There are only a few non qbs that can even come close to matching even a low end qb production in this league. Only reason I'm even thinking about Aaron bc he's certainly a better qb2 than Matt Ryan.
Starting 2 QBs makes this a much different deal. Still, Rodgers seems to be a bit risky long term and Metcalf is the way to go for me. It's just not the right time to move Metcalf.

Gazzerk
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Gazzerk » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:46 pm

WookieWarhol wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:10 pm I agree with a lot of what was said but in this league you can start 2 qbs. And teams with only 1 are not going anywhere. There are only a few non qbs that can even come close to matching even a low end qb production in this league. Only reason I'm even thinking about Aaron bc he's certainly a better qb2 than Matt Ryan.
Yes true. It definitely adds a ton of value. However, I’d rather make a lighter move for a lesser QB if anything. There are few WRs that can consistently get the kind of points DK does when he’s playing at his real level. Also, you have very little depth at the WR position. You would take a real hit at that position moving him. Just my opinion but I also have an irrational fear of aging quarterbacks.
Team:14 Team Dynasty 1/2 PPR Unlimited Keepers 2IR
Starting Reqs: 1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1WRT 1K 1Def
QB - Mahomes
RB - Bijan, Swift, Najee, Dobbins, Gibson, Chase Brown, Abanikanda, Sean Tucker, Zach Evans
WR - Chase, Waddle, A. Cooper, JSN, J. Jeudy, Jameson Williams, Hutchinson
TE - Andrews, T. McBride, Schoonmaker
K- Butker
Def- Chiefs

Picks:
2024 2 1sts, 2 3rds
2025 2 3rds
2026 1st, 3rd