Sell Stafford? Is Dak enough to win ROS?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
jobiegermano
Captain
Captain

Sell Stafford? Is Dak enough to win ROS?

Postby jobiegermano » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:47 pm

We have small, single QB rosters and most teams only carry two QBs. I feel my “QB Room” is top 5ish (10 team league) with Dak and Stafford so long as I play the right one each week.

I’ve been the 2nd best team in the league all season with CMC on IR and the 1st best has Adams, Hill, and Kupp along with Chubb at RB. After last night’s performance I’m thinking about offering him a package trying to target Adams. He only has Hurts at QB (currently 9th in points and projected 10th ROS), nothing else, and waivers tops out with the likes of Wentz and D. Jones so he should be looking for another QB at some point I think.

First, works you be willing to part with either Stafford or Dak if you were me? I’m trying to win it all this year so it’s a risk. I’d end up being the one with Wentz as my backup, but if I could pull Adams from him I think it’s worth it, right?

I’m thinking of starting with Stafford + AB for Adams. He also has Hubbard to my CMC and I have D’Ernest Johnson to his Chubb, so maybe adding in D’Ernest and Hubbard helping us both could help the package. IDK, it might be too light of an offer. I could go up to Hopkins instead of AB or play with other pieces, but he traded me Woods and kept Kupp before the season started so he likely doesn’t want Woods.

Should I trade away Stafford + AB + D’Ernest for Adams + Hubbard (and pick up Wentz) if I can pull it off as offered or with minor changes but with the goal of getting better at WR but taking a risk at QB?

Signature is up-to-date.
Bling Dyna$ty:
10 Owners, Single QB, Non-PPR, TDs = 6
16 Player Roster, 2 Year Taxi Squad
10 Keepers, 2 Round Rookie Draft, 6 Round Supplemental Auction
$100 Combined Auction/FAAB Dollar Base
Lineup: QB, 2xRB, 2xWR, TE, RWT(FLEX), DEF, K

QB: P. Mahomes, B. Mayfield
RB: C. McCaffrey, D. Montgomery, R. Mostert, Jeff Wilson Jr., R. Dowdle, D'Ernest Johnson
WR: D. Moore, P. Nacua, S. Diggs, K. Allen
TE: T. Kelce, I. Likely
K: B. Aubrey
DEF: Browns
IR: N/A
Taxi: N/A

2024 Rookie (Taxi) Picks: 0 x 1st & 0 x 2nd
2024 Auction/FAAB: $100
2025 Rookie (Taxi) Picks: 0 x 1st & 0 x 2nd
2025 Auction/FAAB: $100
2026 Rookie (Taxi) Picks: 1 x 1st & 1 x 2nd
2026 Auction/FAAB: $100

Needalife
Legend
Legend

Re: Sell Stafford? Is Dak enough to win ROS?

Postby Needalife » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:57 pm

Yes if you can get it. I'd do that, especially since you can easily grab Wentz from what you're saying. Adams would put you over the top. I don't know if Stafford would be anywhere close to getting me to pull the trigger.
14 TM / Devy / SuperFlex / TEP
1 Q / 2 RB / 2 WR / 1 TE / 1 SF / 3 F / 1 DT / 2 DE / 3 LB / 2 CB / 2 S / 1 F

QB: Jordan Love, Trevor Lawrence
RB: Zamir White, James Conner, Trey Benson, Jaylen Warren, Will Shipley
WR: Michael Pittman, Puka Nacua, Drake London, Christian Kirk, Josh Palmer
TE: Trey McBride, Jake Ferguson, Noah Gray
PK: Justin Tucker, Jason Myers
DT: Grover Stewart, Devonte Wyatt
DE: Alex Highsmith, Jonathan Cooper, Gregory Rousseau, Matt Judon, Baron Browning
LB: Fred Warner, Dre Greenlaw, Ernest Jones, Alex Anzalone, Jack Campbell
CB: L'Jarius Sneed, Deommodore Lenoir, Taron Johnson
S: Derwin James, Talanoa Hufanga, Kareem Jackson
DEVY: RB Nick Singleton PSU
2024 DEVY DEPLETED PICKS: 1.11, 1.13, 2.03, 2.05, 2.13, 3.01, 3.07, 3.10, 3.12, 4.03, 4.11, 4.15, 5.01, 5.02

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Sell Stafford? Is Dak enough to win ROS?

Postby Gator Sens » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:04 pm

If you can get Adams added to your contending roster, I think you make the deal and figure out QB if Prescott were to get hurt later on. This would be a great deal for you and your goals.