What should I do with my team??

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
jbradford88
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

What should I do with my team??

Postby jbradford88 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:48 am

Team is in the signature. Ten team league 1 QB ppr. I am 3-3 but CMC being on the IR for at least 2 more weeks hurts and not to mention K. Hunt will more than likely be joining him on the IR. My RB room seems depleted. I like my WRs but is that enough to piece together RBs with and compete or do I need to go ahead and move some pieces to make a go at it next year or the next?

I have 3 picks in the first round of the next draft (2022), one will probably be top 4. Do I try to move these for an RB? Or do I just hold and wait because I'm overthinking it?
10 team Dynasty PPR 1 QB/2RB/2WR/2Flex/1TE
QB- D. Prescott/T. Lawrence/D. Jones
RB- CMC/K. Hunt/D. Harris/J. Connor/K. Gainwell/N. Hines/A. Mattison/K. Herbert/D. Johnson (Browns)
WR- T. Hill/J. Jefferson/J. Waddle/H. Ruggs/E. Moore/K. Toney
TE- D. Goedert/C. Uzomah

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: What should I do with my team??

Postby Gator Sens » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:06 am

Your team is in a real tough spot with it being a 10 team format. If you like your overall build and just need time, Harris and Conner may do enough to help earn a couple victories before CMC gets back. If you start losing games in the meantime and decide to make moves for the future, I think you will get more once CMC and Hunt are back healthy so I'm not sure there is much to do now but keep rolling out your best lineup. If it looks like a lost season in a few weeks and CMC and Hunt are back, I would make them available and see what offers come. No reason to sell low and if the offers are not there, keep holding unfortunately.