Eskridge/ARSB/Palmer

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.

Which WR in PPR

D'Wayne Eskridge
No votes
Josh Palmer
25%
ARSB
75%

Total votes: 8

Kkiddynamite
Captain
Captain

Eskridge/ARSB/Palmer

Postby Kkiddynamite » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:36 pm

All these guys are going fairly close together in my SF PPR leagues. ARSB lands in an ideal situation, and I like the player and landing spot feels like a high floor/low ceiling option. Easy to draw Woods/Kupp comparisons but this is not that imo. He feels closer to maybe Sterling Shep than Woods/Kupp.

Palmer is a guy I doubt anybody expected to go as early as he did. Between Callaway and Palmer Tenn had talent at the WR position but had the waterboy playing QB and they were just bad. I havent scouted him much but the little I saw told me he was better than the numbers would have you believe. Betting on the come so to speak and hoping that MW moves on. Do we think he can develop into the MW successor? Seems his value hinges on that ability

Eskridge short term upside may be capped but he has strong hands and can stretch the field. Sea can say what they want but the way their roster is constructed it sure seems like they will have to air it out and win high scoring games, but with DK and Lockett seems his upside is also capped to a degree.

All these guys have upside as well as potential road blocks. Who do we prefer and why?

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Eskridge/ARSB/Palmer

Postby Gator Sens » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:39 pm

I still like St Brown's skill set and ability to fit into any system based on his skill set. I would take him of the three based on all factors.

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:53 pm

ASRB and then come back for Palmer later. ASRB ADP is 20, Palmer is 29. FWIW Eskridge is 27.
D3:
QB—Allen, Pickett RB—Kamara, Jacobs, ZWhite, Edwards, Ford, Warren WR—Lamb, Olave, DJM, Puka, Tillman, Marshall, Jefferson, Robinson, Tucker TE—Ferguson, Schoon, Likely, Smith, Washington, Kraft PK—Prater DEF—BAL

D4:
QB—TLaw, JimmyG, Tannehill, AOC, Hall RB—Bijan, Kamara, Conner, Gainwell, Gainwell, Foreman, ZMoss, Chandler, McLaughlin, Murray WR—Jefferson, Hill, Adams, Allen, Tillman, Woods TE—Kelce, Kmet, Conklin PK—Butker DEF—PIT

Superflex 1:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield RB—Bijan, Kamara, Allgeier, Singletary, Mostert, BRob, Warren, Rodriguez, Spiller WR—Chase, DJM, Devonta, MBrown, Myers, Reynold, Jones TE—Kmet, Likely, Kraft, Conklin, Hurst, Hudson PK—Elliott DEF—PHI

Superflex 2:
QB: Goff, Cousins, Wentz, White; RB: Bijan, BRob, ZWhite, Allgeier, McLaughlin WR: DJM, Higgins, JSN, Downs, RMoore, Atwell, SMoore, PCampbell, DPJ, ATP, Hutchinson, Iosivas, Devante, CJones TE: Ferguson, Kraft, Trautman, Tremble

Kkiddynamite
Captain
Captain

Postby Kkiddynamite » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:08 pm

Yeah snagged ARSB at 3.01 in 12 team SF. Also have 3.08 so maybe Palmer makes it to me

atlmoneyman
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby atlmoneyman » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:21 am

Kkiddynamite wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:08 pm Yeah snagged ARSB at 3.01 in 12 team SF. Also have 3.08 so maybe Palmer makes it to me
Good pick!

Kkiddynamite
Captain
Captain

Postby Kkiddynamite » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:07 am

Im on deck and both Palmer and Eskridge still avail so looks like Ill be able to grab one